Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the bitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
The Black Rider
I dont know if this is true but did catalina get killed in gta3 or was she even in it with claude and did cj make an appearence I dont know much about this game so forgive me I havent got the game.
KiNgOfSeAs911
ya, you shoot her heli with a rocket and she dies.
Young Escobar
What king of seas said. Also CJ does not appear in GTA3 >_>
Toge
Is there really any proof that she actually was in the helicopter? Or maybe she survived? I just don't belive in that she died. I think she will be back some day.

Young Escobar
QUOTE(Toge @ Jul 23 2005, 03:25 AM)
Is there really any proof that she actually was in the helicopter? Or maybe she survived? I just don't belive in that she died. I think she will be back some day.
[right][snapback]766981[/snapback][/right]

there was proff in that scene, Where she was going to the helicopter and she said "get this thing air borne"... But she did know how to swim in sanandreas though. Maybe she jumped into the water and swam wink.gif
Corkyboy
I think Catalina will be used again in future GTA games because I also don't think she died.
If you're going to get into a helicopter to escape a vengeful psychopath,would you leave a rocket launcher on the roof that you have just took off from?
I don't think so!!!
If they use her in other GTAs I think that R* will write it as if she faked her death to escape Claude!
Mr.SuAvE92
but it sounds impossible that she's still alive... i mean, she exploded along with the helicopter... and even if it hit the dam water (lol), the chopper would still explode...

ah, who knows. she might still be alive. rolleyes.gif
Veronica
mike torreno survived, she could've possibly too
old/10
I bet she will be used again
HyperActiveFreak
Lol, maybe Catalina from GTA III is the one is SA, the one that loves robbing and swears
Young Escobar
QUOTE(Veronica @ Jul 25 2005, 02:32 AM)
mike torreno survived, she could've possibly too
[right][snapback]771064[/snapback][/right]

mike toreno wasnt even in the helicopter laugh.gif
Toge
QUOTE(HyperActiveFreak @ Jul 26 2005, 11:33 PM)
Lol, maybe Catalina from GTA III is the one is SA, the one that loves robbing and swears
[right][snapback]774593[/snapback][/right]

Yes, it's the same person. But SA was on the 90's, Gta III was on the 2000.

wink.gif
TaZeR
GTA 3 was after San Andreas. After the misson "farwell my love..." Catalina leaves Sa for Liberty. Than the gta3 story happens. and as far as her surving? cud have happend, cud have not
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
i think she could hav lived but for the sake i hopes that bitch is burnin in hell
"your a women carl" "its a mans job to drive" wallbash_red.gif

DIE BITCH DIE
SEB Soldier
I loved that crazy ass bitch.I hope she survives in GTA3(i never played it,so i don't know.)
Napolean
would be cool if you work for ceasar in the next gta, kill claude as revenge >=]
cuda is your boi
I like Claude... I was hoping that we could get a Libery City remake and Claude rulled over the city, then we could get some work from him.
gtahitman2005
she is a fucking great big slag
SEB Soldier
As i said,i liked her.I think she was funny.Too bad,you only do a couple of missions with her.
Muhammad
I think GTASA tell's us she survived as she was bombarding CJ with calls and may have went back to him after 10 years.
Beckham
Is there an easy way to complete this mission? iv got into her compound but keep getting wasted within seconds.
I start with full armour and health, i know weapons get confiscated.
So how do i get through it? out of the compound and get to the dam and kill em all before i get wasted?
The site's 2nd resident BMXer
Catalina dies in a helicopter crash???

she could be doing the mike toreno thing and fake it

so that will be the way if R* puts her into another game reference

i killed that bitch in san andreas laugh.gif

and do you actually see her die?
Meyer Lansky
I dont know for sure bastards but I think I seen catalina in a car on liberty city lookup fido14 dude!
cuda is your boi
QUOTE(Muhammad @ Aug 16 2005, 08:39 PM)
I think GTASA tell's us she survived as she was bombarding CJ with calls and may have went back to him after 10 years.
[right][snapback]817692[/snapback][/right]

GTA SA is from the early 90's, GTA3 is... actual days (around 2001 I think).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.