Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White PCJ-600
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Ferrari
Okay. So we all know that a white Infernus spawns at Vercetti Estate. If you don't know that, then you're a fucking tool. Not really a rare car, but one that stands out from all the other play-doh colored Infernus'. You can't get to many other cars in white, I think only the Comet, the Cheetah and the white Admiral are the only others. Then there's that hog that you can get that's white. It's a piece of shit.

So I'm gonna tell you how to get a white PCJ-600.

We all do the missions for Vice, otherwise, we wouldn't have any fun, and the storyline would suck. The only chance you have to score a white PCJ-600 is during one Phone Booth mission, "Autocide". During this mission, the fuckhead on the other line of the phone is trying to tell you about the guns that he left for you behind a bush. Nobody cares. All you really want is some transportation to kill all these mofo's, right? Well, don't go to the parking lot in front of you. Turn to your left and run that lazy Vercetti ass of yours a couple of paces (it's not that hard, just tap the x button), and a white PCJ-600 will spawn at the side of the sidewalk.

Now listen very carefully.

Take the bike, and go to a garage (geh-ruhg). Insert bike in said garage, then wait. Wait for what, I don't know. Wait. Wait some more. Why you still waiting. Are you actually that stupid as to stand and wait next to your garage? Just keep it. And show it off to your other moronic friends.
Tootsie_Roll
Yeah...it was in my guide I had in here.

I personally think it shines more silvery than white.
Rocka91
yea, duh, i've found that out the first time i played vice city. It's nothing amazing really, just a white pcj 600, it's not like you get something for it, and don't talk like we can't read, it ain't all that funny.
Tootsie_Roll
It is special to someone like me. I specialize in Rare Cars and that stuff...
Mr.SuAvE92
the bike isn't as cool as the white infernus, imo...
HyperActiveFreak
Indeed.
Gazz
In my opinion the PCJ-600 is better, thats only because I like bikes better than cars. There is too many advantages to list on why I like Bikes better smile.gif
Gazz
i lile bikes better too.for the driving i like the sanmchez the best and ffor looks the PCJ-600

I agree, the sanchez is fun 2 ride, but the looks definetly have 2 go 2 the PCJ...although the freeway looks (and sounds) awesum 2 smile.gif
kid_hood
Where can you find the white cheetahs and shit?
Redundant
yeah thats cool but not really that rare, white infernus pwns
DETONATER
nice
The Butcher
Don't worry about that.
TommyVercettiPizza
Is the PCJ-600 ridden by the last guy on Autocide special? I'm not sure, but I heard if you shot him while he was on the bike or something it would be bulletproof. Can anyone clarify whether this is true, or if the bike is just another normal bike.
GTA:SA Addict
QUOTE(Ferrari @ Jul 20 2005, 06:43 PM) [snapback]761372[/snapback]

Okay. So we all know that a white Infernus spawns at Vercetti Estate. If you don't know that, then you're a fucking tool. Not really a rare car, but one that stands out from all the other play-doh colored Infernus'. You can't get to many other cars in white, I think only the Comet, the Cheetah and the white Admiral are the only others. Then there's that hog that you can get that's white. It's a piece of shit.

So I'm gonna tell you how to get a white PCJ-600.

We all do the missions for Vice, otherwise, we wouldn't have any fun, and the storyline would suck. The only chance you have to score a white PCJ-600 is during one Phone Booth mission, "Autocide". During this mission, the fuckhead on the other line of the phone is trying to tell you about the guns that he left for you behind a bush. Nobody cares. All you really want is some transportation to kill all these mofo's, right? Well, don't go to the parking lot in front of you. Turn to your left and run that lazy Vercetti ass of yours a couple of paces (it's not that hard, just tap the x button), and a white PCJ-600 will spawn at the side of the sidewalk.

Now listen very carefully.

Take the bike, and go to a garage (geh-ruhg). Insert bike in said garage, then wait. Wait for what, I don't know. Wait. Wait some more. Why you still waiting. Are you actually that stupid as to stand and wait next to your garage? Just keep it. And show it off to your other moronic friends.

What the hells up with this guy...
INzANE
I finally found out how to get it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.