Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cesar vilapando help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
michael.blose
i have tried and tried to do this mission. it's the cesar vilapando low rider competition. there is no way. i think it's either bugged or there is something wrong. i can't seem to find a patern, some of the beats say too early, some too late. anyways, i posted my save game. if someone can do the mission for me i'd really appreciate it. eiter post it back here or e-mail it to me @ michael.blose@insightbb.com thanx in advance.
trep316
I'll do the mission when I get home, but have you tried lowering your graphics, it kinda helps with the mission.
michael.blose
QUOTE(trep316 @ Jul 17 2005, 11:01 PM)
I'll do the mission when I get home, but have you tried lowering your graphics, it kinda helps with the mission.
[right][snapback]754370[/snapback][/right]

yep. i've tried everything i found for suggestions on here. no luck. i play star wars galaxies online with no lag issues so i don't really understand what the prob is here. it's so bad i think my max score so far has been like 150. thanx for the help though.
frazzle
here is the save file with cesar vilapando mission complete
grandwolf
QUOTE(frazzle @ Jul 18 2005, 04:47 AM) [snapback]754470[/snapback]
here is the save file with cesar vilapando mission complete

i cant get this to work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.