Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 100% completion?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
lambda
How many people here have VC 100% complete?
I do but i was just wondering if many other people have?

It has to be said that 100% on VC is the best out of all the games. smile.gif
The bodyguards are unreal, its like SA before its time!
Toge
I have completed Vice 100% twice.
lambda
QUOTE(Toge @ Jul 13 2005, 01:17 PM)
I have completed Vice 100% twice.
[right][snapback]744507[/snapback][/right]

I've only done it once (on PS2) but I'm damn close on the PC as well.
conFUSED
I never have. I only got to like 98%.
Tommy Vercetti
Of course, I'm fucking Tommy Vercetti! I've beat it 3 times on Xbox, once on PS2.
Caitaiko
Once. Took me several months.
CygnusX
Beat the storyline 4 times, got 100% once.
traxxaz
Never have, I usually complete the story line and that's what I did in Vice. I don't have the patients to get 100% anyway
Repoman
I've complete VC 100% with zero cheating. It was my favorite game of all time until I started playing San Andreas!

Here is a 100% complete save file - but this save file has cheats activated (but not until after 100% completion).

Sinister
Nope, I finished the story line and ran away from Vice City. For some reason I hated that game, tried playing it a few days ago and made it about 1 minute.
The Black Rider
Ive got to say vice city is the worst in the gta seris on ps2 but I could never be assed going to 100%.
AlienScum
ME!

Once on PS2 and on PC. thumbup.gif
Un-Amurikan Bastage
I realy want to go back and redo Vice City witout cheating. I tried the other day and I lasted 10 minutes, because it was all old...I don't know what it was about it, I just didn't want to play it...
HB~Sauce
I beat GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas without cheating.
cuda is your boi
Only once in the PC version, one health cheat code though... I was pissed off that day, and didn't want to lose the mission where you kill Diaz, anyway, my health was down to 10, so meh, I searched for the code and used it v_v.
trep316
Got it twice, but I didn't saved the second one starting from scratch the unique jumps until the end >.<
HyperActiveFreak
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Aug 4 2005, 12:12 AM)
I realy want to go back and redo Vice City witout cheating.  I tried the other day and I lasted 10 minutes, because it was all old...I don't know what it was about it, I just didn't want to play it...
[right][snapback]790679[/snapback][/right]

Ditto.
Rocka91
never, always did just missions.
§ynch
QUOTE(lambda @ Jul 13 2005, 12:13 PM)
How many people here have VC 100% complete?
I do but i was just wondering if many other people have?

It has to be said that 100% on VC is the best out of all the games. smile.gif
The bodyguards are unreal, its like SA before its time!
[right][snapback]744457[/snapback][/right]

I'm 100% three times now.
The extra Marios are ok, but I like the unlimited ammo more.
Mostly I just do triple insanes on the PCJ, when I have VC fired up.
kid frost
I beat the gmae once on PS2, didn't bothered to do the same on PC, I'm too lazy
Marios are ok, but they're stupid, they can even shoot each other, if they're standing one behind another one, in SA it's fixed I think, and they don't perform drive-by's biggrin.gif Grove 4 Life!
Phixion
i am at 99% on vice city and i need one more unique jump wallbash_red.gif then sanandreas came out and i havent played vice city again
lambda
Its a shame really. Every1 (mostly) loooovvved VC and then they bring SA out and every1s like 'Vice City? Wots that?' It pisses me off sometimes. *crys*

Am I the only 1 who still plays VC and GTA3?
Toge
QUOTE(lambda @ Aug 13 2005, 11:17 PM)
Its a shame really. Every1 (mostly) loooovvved VC and then they bring SA out and every1s like 'Vice City? Wots that?' It pisses me off sometimes. *crys*

Am I the only 1 who still plays VC and GTA3?
[right][snapback]811612[/snapback][/right]

No. I play them more than SanAndreas.
DETONATER
i have once but i keep loosing my body guards
Pieface
can someone tell me y does every1 buy it for like the ps2 then for the pc rolleyes.gif
mc shithead
i have done all the side misions the proper missions and well every thing and i am on 93% and all the packages mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
small smoke
i got 100% 13 times on vc. i guess thats because i have no life. and sa 6 times 100%
tvtim
I have completed Grand Theft Auto: Vice City at least seven times 2 or 3 on the PS2 and at least 5 on the Xbox.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.