Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did You Cheat During The Game??
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Replayee
Just wanna know if many people cheated as i think it really ruins the game. An exception is made once reached 100 %. Thanks
JamesTown
I never cheated during the game. I have another save that I use to cheat on. I only cheat when I feel like messing around and having some crazy fun,
yensed
Sure did! And only ran into 1 prob in 1 mission, 1 time... I dont care about 100%. The reason i play games is for the fun , and if im having fun playing it, thats all that matters..
Bain
Hell yeah, I aint even been to 75% and I cheated a bunch of times...fuck this bullshit about makin 100 %
grimface1987
i didnt cheat before i got 100%, i just think it gives you more satisfaction knowing you did it all yourself rather than spawning a vehicle when you needed it or restoring your health halfway through a mission.
Wally_008
Not yet...but if I ever get around to trying the last trucking mission again, it'll be a distinct possibility!
Bitch Heartless
I beat the storyline on one file with lots of cheats but i erased that and beat the game 3 times without cheats.It does feel good knowing u beat the game without cheats.
Marriner
I cheated in my cheating game, but not in my non cheating game
Bulkstack
Cause smile.gif
Toge
I havn't played it 100% yet, but I don't use cheats.
Caitaiko
QUOTE(JamesTown @ Jul 11 2005, 04:31 AM)
I never cheated during the game. I have another save that I use to cheat on. I only cheat when I feel like messing around and having some crazy fun,
[right][snapback]739577[/snapback][/right]

Ditto.
mr.easy
I cheated before and after I got 100% on one save file.
decoherance
I used cheats all the way through (although i didnt use any on the missions)
the only probs ive got is the hot dog sellers fight anyone that walks past and if i use the recruit anyone cheat peds start shooting at everyone.
oh, and the girlfriends try to kill me.
and my garages dont open all the time.
and peds attack the dealers.

but its all good fun.
GTA Jeebus
eating isn't cheating
AFRO
I did the cars fly cheat, wen i was having trouble w/ vinewood street race, but when I went2 save it gave an error msg, so i dint save it! I was too parinoid and ReSet the PS2, then I beat it w/o cheats, now iam (still) 97% need the collectables (still!) its a fun game weather u cheet OR not!

scooter.gif
AFRO
Alibaster
I always have 2 save files. One with cheats, one without. Beating the game without cheats gives you a greater sense of acheviement in my opinion. But cheatings fun. biggrin.gif
TheMafiaGodfather
for every game i have ever played i have never cheated until i beat the game
Delft
I have a few accounts for cheating, and a few for not cheating.
sarcastro
I play clean against/with other people, but when I play solo I cheat my fucking ass off. Personally I like to feel like I'm in control of a game and not the other way around. My favorite cheats in SA are: never wanted, infinite health, infinite ammo and at times good old 'hesoyam' to get my vehicle back in shape. Just wanna chill out and play
conFUSED
I cheated all the time.
Retard
I have "cheated".

But I wouldn't call it cheating because I'm not cheating on any mission just when I want to run around and go crazy. I usally don't save it after I cheat thou. smile.gif

wink.gif
evilkid2
i cheat all the time it fun
ghen
the game is easy enough without cheats. flying school took maybe a half hour and n.o.e was 2 tries.. etc etc. some people aren't coordinated enough I guess. The only thing thats been giving me trouble is the vigilante missions since I can't spray the rancher on PC :\
kraam
Ive cheated 5 times when i needed to and im at 97.62% or something like that but i got dirt track and some other stuff to do so i think you can reach 100% even with cheats.
LazyMonk
I finished the story and most sub missions without cheating.
for me once I start cheats I'll be done with game fast so I keep them for the end.
berry_89
QUOTE(kraam @ Jul 12 2005, 04:10 AM)
Ive cheated 5 times when i needed to and im at 97.62% or something like that but i got dirt track and some other stuff to do so i think you can reach 100% even with cheats.
[right][snapback]741795[/snapback][/right]

You cant. Your percentage might rise another 1% but no more; then it will stay like taht even if you have done everything.
fuck_FREEFALL
just vheicle cheats
Tommy Vercetti
I have 1 cheat save, 2 regular game saves. The cheat one is so fucking crazy! Riots, sandstorm, Hillbillie vehicles, all peds have guns, it's awsome!
JuicEmatic
i did it with cheats and without cheats so i didnt vote. not to %100 though. i dont htink the reward is worth it.
GSF_Hustla
no... i thought it was funner not to.
berry_89
QUOTE(GSF_Hustla @ Jul 14 2005, 05:22 PM)
no... i thought it was funner not to.
[right][snapback]747329[/snapback][/right]

Me too
azthespaz
QUOTE(yensed @ Jul 11 2005, 06:41 AM)
Sure did! And only ran into 1 prob in 1 mission, 1 time... I dont care about 100%. The reason i play games is for the fun , and if im having fun playing it, thats all that matters..
[right][snapback]739706[/snapback][/right]

you know what i TOTALLY agree ppl shud stop cheat bashing as it dosen't mess wiv ure game biggrin.gif
1UP
Yes i did cheat mostly ped riot cheat with peds have weps, But i never save after useing cheats it seems to effect the game in the long run, and i dont mean 100%
a14
Of course
heh Yes I Cheated
BreathMints
I cheated all teh time, I'm a bad boy...
Swiift
i don't cheat on my real data.
although i've got a data where i cheat like mad.
smile.gif
Kleaver
Nope, the only cheat I used was that I could recruit anyone to my gang, but I did not save with that cheat, I just wanted to see it...the game is easy enough without cheats
Baldman_Sonetti
I used cheats before I completed GTA3, and it ruined the game for me, it just wasn't challenging.

So I'm not using cheats in my main game file, i'll use them after 100% or in my other game file for when I just wanna fuck about and kill people. biggrin.gif
AngryChicken
Cheat? Yes.

Cheat and then save? No.
tamunwhye
one saved file i used cheats the other one no cheats
Darkey
Can't see any fun in cheating except when it's a 2 player game. Drive By on cops is fun when u got a friend playing the shooter.
lllLSDlll
one of my mission had a glitsh, i must of try it 20 time and always the same thing, die trying to jump over the fence on the boat. finaly gaveup and spawn a jet pack to go over the fence.
neko_ceko
MEGA SUPER DUPER 4 YEAR BUMP

Stop Spamming ~ Pieface
Mzeppelin
Well, since it's been brought back up after years of being on the forum...

I never cheated, cheats ruin the game.
Weasel
Only time a cheat is worthwhile is Learning how to fly the Hydra, and then not saving.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.