Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help with the PC version controls
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
jg8804
Hey, i have a usb ps2 thing so i can use my ps2 control for my pc however gta3 i cannot seem to set the analogue up so when i want to turn around my player just runs sideways, does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.
Catnip
You must be used to the San Andreas controls. In GTA3 and Vice you can use the directional arrows to move as well as the analogue stick, so give that a go and see how it works.
jg8804
Good shout, ill give it a pop and report back, cheers.

Nope, when i press right to turn around, or left respectively it just side steps
Catnip
Check your configuration maybe.
lambda
I think you're all forgetting that PC versions are meant to be used with the mouse as the
analog...

You'll have to check the config to find out... im not sure
DeKo
sa is the first PC GTA with full support for a controller. Vice and 3 have to use the mouse. unfortunately. u need it to aim aswell.
jg8804
All i had to do is stick it on classic and now its like playing it on the ps2 but with better graphics and real cars, woo biggrin.gif

Cheers for the help though people.
realtarragona
How/where do you stick it on classic?

I'm having the same problems. All my controls are messed up and the configuration looks impossible to sort it all out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.