Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the moon
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
pooly
a daft idea realy but, does anyone know if the moon can be edited and if so, wots its texture file name.
LuigiBrotha
QUOTE(pooly @ Jul 7 2005, 08:22 PM)
a daft idea realy but, does anyone know if the moon can be edited and if so, wots its texture file name.
[right][snapback]735170[/snapback][/right]

I have seen a edit of it that somebody made. There was a blue and a red human like shape made on them. Don't know which texture it is though.
MASTERJUNOJET
There are a couple of mods out there that convert the moon to planets, Jupiter and/or Saturn, so I know it can be done some how...
trep316
I would like a more sharper view of the moon, cause the current one sucks.
pooly
Yo peeps. just incase anyone wanted to know, iv found the moon file. i will be posting the name and location l8r today. and hopefuly a pic of my first experiment.
pooly
QUOTE(pooly @ Jul 13 2005, 03:07 PM)
Yo peeps. just incase anyone wanted to know, iv found the moon file. i will be posting  the name and location l8r today. and hopefuly a pic of my first experiment.
[right][snapback]744643[/snapback][/right]

Hey. i told you id be back so here i am.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.