Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Grove Street 4 Life
Good job. I was always having trouble with Michelle. Good job again.
Pimpgirl
QUOTE (OG-Loc @ Feb 15 2005, 11:55 AM)
QUOTE (Pimpgirl @ Feb 15 2005, 04:25 AM)
Hi, im new. I have a question. I found Denise in the game, CJ started dating her, but a few days later, every time that i go at her house, shes not there, even when she is suposed to be. Does anyone knows whats going on?

Thanks in advance

this happens to everyone, but the biggestg piece of advice i can give you is...

carry on as normal,playing the game, eating, killing, changing clothes, do missions

eventually when you go back there, she should be there

This has never, ever happened to me so sorry if it does not work...

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

Thank you. IŽll do it
YooY
good guide
Scratch
Hey could any1 tell me which restaurant does Michelle like the most? i tried few but she never likes them wallbash_red.gif i wanna get the race suit smile.gif

thnx
madd gogg CJ
great guide thumbup.gif but i cant find Katie Khan mad.gif
OG-Loc
i couldnt at first, just keep looking round the edges of the golf course.
YooY
I can not date millie i dont know why, i havent kill her and i need the key card.
I have benn waiting FOR HER MORE THAN 1 day....
help
OG-Loc
Added some more, hope it helps.

Thanks Lolypop for some of the information wink.gif
Grove -ST- 4 Life
Good guide, but should inclode what date they like
but still thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
ernesto
I've never seen Helena in the game and still I have 5% progress with her. i know where she is supposed to be, but I went there and she's not there. She's there when I try it with another file, but I know I didnt kill her or anything. Even if you do kill Helena she's supposed to come back anyway.
.OsiriS.
QUOTE (Grove -ST- 4 Life @ Feb 22 2005, 06:14 PM)
Good guide, but should inclode what date they like
but still thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Yeah it is a great guide.
Kuwong
yeah very nice work, it may or may not get pinned seeing as how the mod thinks.
.OsiriS.
QUOTE (kuwong @ Feb 22 2005, 07:56 PM)
yeah very nice work, it may or may not get pinned seeing as how the mod thinks.

Yeah it should be pinned.
OG-Loc
QUOTE (ernesto @ Feb 22 2005, 07:26 PM)
I've never seen Helena in the game and still I have 5% progress with her. i know where she is supposed to be, but I went there and she's not there. She's there when I try it with another file, but I know I didnt kill her or anything. Even if you do kill Helena she's supposed to come back anyway.

you get 5% progress with all the girlfriens, even if you havent dated them. on acheivements where it says the girlfriends and there progress, michelle doesnt show on mine, but she is always at her house. Is that what you are trying to say (with HELENA?)
Benzilla
pin it pin it pin it clap.gif thumbup.gif
xxMonkeyxxBoy
Very good guide.
I also make guides myself. Have just finished 2:
Territory guide and appeareance guide. You could check them out and see if it helps OGLoc, I would apretiate that.
OG-Loc
ok thanks tongue.gif
xxMonkeyxxBoy
Keep making guides. It helps ppl so y not making them!

Og Loc u should make a really good one so it gets pinned thumbup.gif

That would be cool.
Made a general one. roll2.gif
xxMonkeyxxBoy
OG loc I have just made my ultimate guide and I have put a link to this guide in my guide. Is this ok?
OG-Loc
ye have u put the guide is made by e?

EDIT : i have jus read ur guide. no offence but u have kinda waistred ur time, considering all of that is on the main site
mikenmelikeitfree
that ultimate guide is basicly everything already on the guides on this website anyway
OG-Loc
i respect him for his work, but if we wanted to read about what he has written, we would use 'search' or look on the gta-sanandreas.com
mikenmelikeitfree
well then lets all eat chease
OG-Loc
ok....
DontBelong
can't find Katie Zhan on the at the country club place.... could you tell me in anymore detail were she is standing?
maniac111
QUOTE (DontBelong @ Feb 26 2005, 02:35 PM)
can't find Katie Zhan on the at the country club place.... could you tell me in anymore detail were she is standing?

its right across from the dojo, so dont go too far into the course. she's right next to a bush and a tree.
OG-Loc
she quite close to the east road of the country club, to the north. she is on the grass by a bush...
ernesto
QUOTE (OG-Loc @ Feb 23 2005, 09:59 AM)
QUOTE (ernesto @ Feb 22 2005, 07:26 PM)

you get 5% progress with all the girlfriens, even if you havent dated them. on acheivements where it says the girlfriends and there progress, michelle doesnt show on mine, but she is always at her house. Is that what you are trying to say (with HELENA?)

I don't have any percentage with the other girls, cuz I didn't go talk to them yet, but I know where they are(I went there with another file). I have 5% progress with Helena and she's never on the balcony of th ammunation in blueberry. Glitch maybe?
_jacked_
two q's.

Why is there so short of girls

and why is there no romance girls
OG-Loc
what do you mean?
Tootsie_Roll
Why is there no short girls?

I don't know...

Why is there no romance girls?

What do you mean by romance? Laura Bush Preppy romance? or take me out to a candle light dinner romance?
davey boy
anyone on here know how to fix my problem?
i started dating katie and now shes dissapered. my muscle is over the requierd amount you need to start dating her plus my sex appeal is full due to wearing the grey suit from victim, driving a shit hot sports car, and collecting all 50 oysters.
fuck knows where shes gone, so i decided to go and have a few dates with denise in ls(i havent maxed her out yet) after doing that i went back to sf but still no katie!
so, what i did then was decided to get fat and go and date barbera which i am in the process of doing right now in the hope of geting katie back on the map, which seems doubtfull.
any ideas?
WhiteWolf
Damn, I have that same problem, but with Millie, and I need that fucking key code thing! She's never home! So now I've dated Michelle and gotten 100%, then I started to date Barbra(got around 50 some odd%) but now she's never around, so now I'm dating Katie. I also have the gym glitch. I have one messed up file, so many glitches, it really sucks! I there any way to get rid of these glitches?
Nanook
Cheers for that, very very helpful

For Millie remember to only wear the gimp suit - no chains, watches anything and then turn up @ 12'o' clock with the purple "fun toy"
davey boy
this is gonna make you laugh...
i can date katie again.... but the way it happened i am not sure you lot will belive me.
i was dating barbera because katie was not at home. at all. never. it really pissed me off so like i said i got fat to date barbera.
about five dates in barbera wants to go dancing, so i take her to the club in sf, travolta her pants off,and leave the club.
anyway barbera starts talking about a plane crashing in the desert and at that moment, a plane crashes into the underpass tunnel next to the club in sf blowing me up and wasting me completely.
i wake up outside katies house and to my suprise the red markers there, so i go on a date with katie.
so what i am doing now is swaping dates between barbera and katie witch is good but confusing because i thought katie didnt like fat men.
maybe the oysters have something to do with it.
OG-Loc
if ur gf's arent there carry on as normal and they will turn up sooner or later.....
kufo
has this happened to anyone else?

Was busy running around, doing stunts, generally goofing off, when I went to see millie, got dumped.

screen just turned black after custscene and never came back.
waisted menkey
QUOTE (mikenmelikeitfree @ Feb 24 2005, 05:56 PM)
well then lets all eat chease

MMmm...cheese

great guide! though I just finished with all the girls tonight, I wish I had seen this before. Some of the available times I had were not right. Something which might be worth mentioning is that you can get busted/caught by a girlfriend when you are dating another girlfriend and the one who busted you will dump you. Or so I have read. It hasn't actually happend to me but alot of people talk about it. supposedly pretty damn funny. Maybe also mention that Millie and Denise are not optional, they are story line, when all the others are optional. Other than that, looks pretty complete to me. GJ dude!

I do have a question though. When I was drivin' around with Helena (the last GF i had to do) whenever I would get in an accident, or more like some looser would hit me, she would bitch and complain. Does that effect your percentage increase if it happens alot during your date? Or does it increase you chances of having an unsuccessful date thus givin' you a minus instead of a plus? Doesn't really matter to me since I"m done with 'em but might be a noteworthy subject if it does.
OG-Loc
i think if you crash too much, or if u r a crazy ass driver they will bail out or even die. i dont yet know if it decrases the percentage, il test it out biggrin.gif
Tootsie_Roll
Og-Loc, maybe you should make a faq?

Lot of people asking questions...
OG-Loc
ok, il write one up
bazzcarr
The guides looks great, it would be very helpful if the girlfriends were ever home. For example, whenever i go to denise's house between 16:00 and 06:00 she's never home. It can't be a glitch because i've just completed all of the story missions in the game (end of the line) without using any button cheats. Please help!
cun
About Helena...

To what places does she want to go? Don't you get anything from her if you complete 100%?
Tootsie_Roll
She likes to go to the club in San Fierro. It is in Hasbury I think. Go to dillimore for a diner to eat at. Drive around her area during her driving dates.

yes you get the keys to her bandito at 50% even though you can enter it right when you start dating her.

At 100% you get a farmers outfit. Modern gangsta hillbilly.
Phusion
Just flicked through it,alot like Rollys guide.
Tootsie_Roll
Well there is not much you can do to make the guides look different. Mine looks ALMOST exactly like Rolly's. Except I didn't take the time to write about which dates. Only wrote about needed info.
ATL-360
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Mar 6 2005, 12:55 AM)
Just flicked through it,alot like Rollys guide.

Loly pop is right. How can the guides be diferent?
Really just think about it
OG-Loc
theyve got to be the same - i cant excactly say that denise is from Las Venturas just to make them different.
Tootsie_Roll
Thanks for agreeing with me. Same thing happened with my clothing guide.
grove_4_life1
how do u buy presents for ur girlfriend??????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.