Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
DJ-Invert
i heard that if u take 1 girlfriend into another girlfriends territory, she come chasing after you in her car and they both dump you. ive tried it and it wont work. does it work?
GSF_Hustla
QUOTE(NTC187 @ Sep 4 2005, 09:17 AM)
Just remember, if you're trying to get the key card off Millie, you have to go to her house when shes home, and you must be wearing the gimp suit, and have a dildo in possesion, because you have sex with her, then she'll give you the card after about 3 times.

Otherwise, just take her out on a normal date, kill her, woozie will ring and say to go get the card from her house. This way is alot quicker as you dont have to wait for her to come home, and you dont have to put the gimp suit and shit on.
[right][snapback]887774[/snapback][/right]

If i kill her.. can i still unlock all the goodies that come with 100% relationship? Or does it even matter for overall completion of game?
Rocka91
there was too many replies to go through but I just wanted to point out that the mission where you get the keycard from millie is "Key to Her Heart", not "Wear Flowers in Your Hair" Wear flowers in your hair is the mission in San Fierro where you pick up those dudes around San Fierro, first mission that you start when you get there. lol.
myk
QUOTE(s.o.s @ Sep 3 2005, 09:31 AM)
does anybody no how to make micheal hapy she dont eat at any of the places the date never works
[right][snapback]868823[/snapback][/right]

who's michael? michELLE likes to go to the place in the SW corner of town. it's a block south of Zero's place.

and a side note, did anyone else jump from 43% to 100% with michelle after a BOTCHED date where she got bored? (i have hot coffee installed) i took her to transfender before going to the restaurant, she went down on CJ. such a little hooker...
Swiift
good job that helps alot. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Swiift
i've done all my gf's now.
but thanx that helped me.
rsa
what means: start piling on the pounds? (from michelle) i cant speak english very wel, would somebody explain it in simple english sad.gif
Mzeppelin
QUOTE(rsa @ Oct 3 2005, 03:39 PM) [snapback]940000[/snapback]

what means: start piling on the pounds? (from michelle) i cant speak english very wel, would somebody explain it in simple english sad.gif

Means eat and get CJ fat.
The_Mind
ok i am having trouble with the girlfriends....first off...denise is never home...i;ve been there like 50 times and she is never home. millie and the mechanic girl get pissed at me on dates and throws their cups at me. i cant seem to get the ammo girl interested in me....so what is wrong? what do i need to do to have a sucessful date?
frazzle
for starters wear the gimp suit and get nice ride as stated in guide for max sex appeal, almost all girls instantly want to go out with you no matter what your physical condition is. next save your game if you want to reload after an unsuccessful date and then just try out diff. restaurants. you'll soon find out best places.
Mr Pasty
How the fuck do I break up with the ugly girl Denise?
frazzle
have you tried killing her perhaps smile.gif
JuicEmatic
laugh.gif this guy is a retard. the only girl he'll ever get is a relative!!! here's a topic of why im posting this, other than because of what he sais just then. A Retards Humor
DETONATER
what does the racing uniform look like
pimb
I was driving trough Katie's house,picked her up and we started walking.Then I threw a molotov cocktail on cops who were chasing me and Katie died burning.The game said "T'a tué ta copine","You killed your girlfriend".And now,even when I restart a game from the beginning when I'm wasted,I lose all my weapons.Is she gone forever?I went back to the park where I met her the first time but she's not there.
stofke
QUOTE(pimb @ Oct 25 2005, 08:49 PM) [snapback]971609[/snapback]

I was driving trough Katie's house,picked her up and we started walking.Then I threw a molotov cocktail on cops who were chasing me and Katie died burning.The game said "T'a tué ta copine","You killed your girlfriend".And now,even when I restart a game from the beginning when I'm wasted,I lose all my weapons.Is she gone forever?I went back to the park where I met her the first time but she's not there.

she isn't there all the time
just go see, at serveral moments
after dating barbara (the cop) , i've never lost mijn weapons so.....
btw nice sig
Antares47
QUOTE(OG-Loc @ Feb 24 2005, 01:28 PM) [snapback]437521[/snapback]

ok....
There's a Burger Joint near the Country Club with a photo op across the street and up on a grassy hill..Katie is under the blue arrow.
Kraft
no idea if that has been asked or not but if you get 100% with a girlfriend can you dump/kill her and still have the uniform and car you unlocked?
Bag Of Puppies
I don't know for sure but I don't think anything you've unlocked can get locked again.
So that's a: yeah I do think so.
Baldman_Sonetti
WHat is the message think about? The SPANK and TRAUMA ones? I'vve dated Michelle and Katie to 100% and never saw anythign about that message.

And is it just me, or does anyone else think Michelle sounds like a retard whenever she talks?
Baldman_Sonetti
Okay, does no-one know?
6 shooter
QUOTE(Baldman_Sonetti @ Nov 11 2005, 03:34 PM) [snapback]991184[/snapback]

WHat is the message think about? The SPANK and TRAUMA ones? I'vve dated Michelle and Katie to 100% and never saw anythign about that message.

What messages are you talking about? Spank? Trauma? Never heard of.

I'm having problem with finding Millie at home just like many other people. The gimp suit (and dildo) doesn't help, she's not there when she's supposed to and she doesn't call me, even though I keep visiting other towns often and then come back to LV. The red marker simply isn't there wallbash_red.gif

Next thing I try (based on advice in this thread) is I'm going to change clothes and get a different haircut (I got mohawk at the moment). If this doesn't help I'm just gonna regret I didn't know it's possible to kill her during the 'Key to Her Heart' & get the damn card!
MeanMachine
QUOTE(The_Mind @ Oct 17 2005, 01:40 AM) [snapback]960628[/snapback]

ok i am having trouble with the girlfriends....first off...denise is never home...i;ve been there like 50 times and she is never home. millie and the mechanic girl get pissed at me on dates and throws their cups at me. i cant seem to get the ammo girl interested in me....so what is wrong? what do i need to do to have a sucessful date?

You're taking Millie en Michelle to the wrong restaurants.
Ammo girl (Helena) wants you without too much muscle and with a lot of sex appeal. (get a nice car).
But it's all written down somewhere in the guides on this site.

And about girls who are not at home.
This happens when you're going to another city in the game.
When you really want to date a girl 100% it's better to stay in the city or countryside where she lives.
I got Denese and Helena 100%. I also dated Katie en Michelle, but now they are not at home anymore couse I spent a lot of time in Los Santos 'earning money'.
wink.gif

S I just have to wait till they're at home again. And if not, after a while you'll recieve a phone call from them. And then you have to see them at once and you'll get her 'back'.
Rudeboy
Do you HAVE to be only 25% muscle to have a good date with Michelle. Could I show up with full muscle and still suceed?
6 shooter
QUOTE(Rudeboy @ Jan 9 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]1057924[/snapback]

Do you HAVE to be only 25% muscle to have a good date with Michelle. Could I show up with full muscle and still suceed?

Yep, it actually happened to me when I already had got 100% and came up to her with 100% muscle and 0% fat. She offered a date and I was astonished cause previously I couldn't get to ask her out even though I got rid of my muscle and got fatty. Dunno why this happened then, maybe due to oysters collection and respect level?
murmeister
Jumping in late here, but I woud suggest adding the food place for each girl right up front in the guide.

Denise likes: bar (right around the corner from her house) and the Cluckin' Bell
Helena likes: Fork and Knife place (across the bridge from her place and to the left)
Katie likes: the diner (behind her place and sown the hill)
Michelle likes: bar (across down, same street as Zero's but firther south on the left)
Barbara likes: diner (there's one on the highway just west of her place)
Millie likes: Fork and knife (there's a steak house south of her place)

I almost lost Michelle trying to find a place to take her to eat

On my current game, I got all the oysters first thing (even before my first mission) so I never had to worry about being turned down or not being invited in for coffee. It was a bit of a pain, but I decided it was well worth it because the women are very annoying after dating them for a while. I would break into the Los Santos airport, grab a Shamal (jet) and parachute out of the plane over the oysters in Las Venturas. You can get all the ones in the ocean without getting a wanted level. Once I was wasted, I'd grab another chute, and jet to the next oyster.

I figured this cut my dates in half because I was having coffee with them all on the first date! If it saved me having to listen to Denise for just one more date, it was worth it!!!

One other tip, if you don't get the oysters, Helena can be a pain to date without the right car... if you run across an Infernus (check the nothern East-West road that runs through Los Santos. It is the East-West portion of the Mulholland Intersection. You can find them on the western side of that road), save the Infernus in your Santa Maria beach house. This car gives incredible sex appeal and it's a short drive over to Helena's place from there. She never turned me down for a date when I showed up in that car - regardless of tattoos or haircut. Also, this car is on the first export list and it gives you $95,000. It's definitely a good car to have.
6 shooter
QUOTE(murmeister @ Jan 13 2006, 07:41 AM) [snapback]1061006[/snapback]

This one is wrong 4 sure. She freakin' hates that place and her hood in general. This is also stated in the guide. She loves the restaurant at the pier and when CJ crashes his car and generally drives like crazy.
murmeister
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Jan 13 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]1061033[/snapback]

QUOTE(murmeister @ Jan 13 2006, 07:41 AM) [snapback]1061006[/snapback]

This one is wrong 4 sure. She freakin' hates that place and her hood in general. This is also stated in the guide. She loves the restaurant at the pier and when CJ crashes his car and generally drives like crazy.

I take here there every time! She does say she hates where she lives, but I take her to the same restaurant (I think it's a diner - looks like a cupcake on the map) every time.

From her house, drive towards the bridge, take the second right to go down a hill. The diner is immediately to the left before the first intersection.

I assure you, I have taken her no place other than this.

If my game is different somehow because of stats or something, I will concede a difference, but I won't tolerate being called a liar. I just took her there moments ago (even though I already had her at 100%) to get the directions for this post.

Anybody else having problems with this eating location for Katie?

Also, what KAtie says and how she reacts on a driving date are totally backwards. When she screams, "Yes CJ, Faster!", the fun meter is dropping like crazy. I hate a driving date with her because she is so picky on the speed.

I don't have a guide as I bought my game used. It sounds like it has some errors in it, though.
MeanMachine
Murmeister you're right. Katie likes the place you mentioned.
But there are more restaurants your girlfriend like.
I took fe Millie and Barbara to some other restaurants and they liked it too.

And if you go to Millie in you're gimp suit. She'll asked you right away inside for sex. thumbup.gif
murmeister
QUOTE(MeanMachine @ Jan 13 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]1061327[/snapback]

Murmeister you're right. Katie likes the place you mentioned.
But there are more restaurants your girlfriend like.
I took fe Millie and Barbara to some other restaurants and they liked it too.

And if you go to Millie in you're gimp suit. She'll asked you right away inside for sex. thumbup.gif

Yeah, I know, I was just trying to give everyone the closest (or at least easiest) place to go for an eating date. I kept taking Denise to the Cluckin' Bell across the bridge until I figured out she likes the bar right around the corner. The less time I spent with Denise, the happier I was!
6 shooter
QUOTE(murmeister @ Jan 13 2006, 04:13 PM) [snapback]1061112[/snapback]

If my game is different somehow because of stats or something, I will concede a difference, but I won't tolerate being called a liar.

Man, if you get overexcited so easily, you'll end up shooting someone in a few years time for spilling coffee on your lap! When exactly did I call you a liar? Pinpoint an accusation, I'm waiting...

I may be wrong, but I never said you were lying. Katie always said she hates her hood so I took her to the diner at the pier, thinking that she probably also dislikes the diner close to her place.
Spoiler
wink.gif ok, i got lock out cos i posted in e wrong place..

when u r dating Helena (e bitch from e farm), u can't go & work out at any gyms.

when i go to any of e machine there will be a message saying that "i've done enough shit load for e day & blah blah blah"..

i am pretty sure that this started only after e progress with helena is getting higher, currently i think it's ard 40%

any idea wat's going on & wat can i do to make it back to normal so tat i could tone my Cj back?? wink.gif
arP1987
I got a question, when u killed a gf, like helena, u can just go to the original pick up spot and date her again.

so its impossible to date either millie or denise after killing them right?
Bol
i think so, since you can only meet them during one specific mission...
MeanMachine
When you kill your girlfriends and than saving the game, they're gone, cause they are dead. Simple. tongue.gif

Did you expect something else???
arP1987
QUOTE(MeanMachine @ Feb 1 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1082613[/snapback]

When you kill your girlfriends and than saving the game, they're gone, cause they are dead. Simple. tongue.gif

Did you expect something else???

actually thats not true, if u kill the non-mission GFs u can actually go back to the meeting point and start dating them again

im not sure about the mission GFs tho, but i expect u cant like bol says
MeanMachine
We've got three saved SA games here, three different players. And we all played the game at least three times and never found a girlfriend back who was killed. The youngest killed Helena and Kathy in his last game and they are not at the meeting point anymore. ( I search for them in his game, when I saw your post) We play PS 2, mayby it's different on the PC version.
arP1987
QUOTE(MeanMachine @ Feb 2 2006, 01:17 AM) [snapback]1082718[/snapback]

We've got three saved SA games here, three different players. And we all played the game at least three times and never found a girlfriend back who was killed. The youngest killed Helena and Kathy in his last game and they are not at the meeting point anymore. ( I search for them in his game, when I saw your post) We play PS 2, mayby it's different on the PC version.

i got PC V2 maybe thats the thing

would be a find then lols

anyway i killed helena and michelle and was able to get em both back
petruz66
do you need to have all six girlfriends in the stats sheets in order to get a .53% increase twoards game completion? Ive tried everything and this is a last resort...
Bol
no, btw this is the 3th post in which you ask this.... tongue.gif
carslayer14
I have question...

I have dated some girlfriends and even got the mechanic and cop up to 100%, but on the forums i have heard people talking about other girls showing up for dates, like youre on a date with one girl and another one shows up and expose you for a cheater. i have never had this happen, maybe because i started a new game and have only a few of the girlfriends. Is this true? if i get a high percent on one girl, then wheel across town and date another, will anything ever happen other than a good/bad normal date?
TehPwnzors
vibrator? eh?
Bol
QUOTE(TehPwnzors @ Mar 7 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1112211[/snapback]

Say I have completed all the girl friends, if I murder say, the cop, do I lose the ability to keep the weapons?

yes you can't keep your weapons after being busted. same with the nurse. but if you go to the places where you've met them, they're still there and you can start dating them.
Bruno Alves
I am having a strange problem...

I have at the moment 4 GFs. Denise, Michelle and (the nurse tongue.gif ), plus Mille, who I have 100% progress now.

Now, no GF is EVER at home. Ever! No matter what time, they are never home.

Is there any GF glitch that I should know?
TehPwnzors
Whats the quickest way to dump a girl without killing her. I want to get rid of my weapons cos i hav a glitch, and need to dump te nurse. how do i dump her but be able to go out wiv her agsin
Bol
if you kill the nurse, you can immediatly meet her again at the golf club. easier then getting dumped.
Bruno Alves
I cannot have the police woman to be my GF... Or I was too fat, or I am over-muscle... How can I loose muscle? I have to starv CJ?
TehPwnzors
QUOTE(Bruno Alves @ Mar 27 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]1122574[/snapback]

I cannot have the police woman to be my GF... Or I was too fat, or I am over-muscle... How can I loose muscle? I have to starv CJ?

Yeh, best way would be to leave ps2 on while you go out or do someting else.
But I suggest collecting the oysters (they make it so all girls like you regardless). And you need to get them for 100%, so you might as well. I suggest using the floating helicopter.
GFX.Absinthe
Ok, i got a question about getting the cop girlfriend...

Whenver i go to El whatever at the police station shes always fighting a ped..

and when she kills the ped she pulls out her gun and shoots me.. and then i

can't talk to her... any ideas?
6 shooter
QUOTE(TehPwnzors @ Mar 27 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1122631[/snapback]

But I suggest collecting the oysters (they make it so all girls like you regardless). And you need to get them for 100%, so you might as well. I suggest using the floating helicopter.

I used jetpack for collecting those in waters inside cities and a speedboat to grab the ones in the open waters. Works as well.

Bruno Alves: yeah, just live him sitting on the couch for awhile. And don;t eat so much, tubby ;P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.