Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Bitch Heartless
its most likely because u cheated too much that would be my number one guess.
conFUSED
If you used the riot cheat, then your screwed and can't do anything but start a new game.
mRlinhz
theres a girl in angel pine or something i think , and shes on a rooftop shooting at a target on the wall , is that her ? rolleyes.gif
Pink_Ho
How do u get them flowers etc?
gta player
how do u get the oysters in easter basin? so i can get the full 50 to get my sex appeal up
Bishop
QUOTE(angel eyes @ Jun 15 2005, 11:04 PM)
wallbash_red.gif

Sorry if it's not the right place for this... I've been trying to get this for a long time, and searched the forum as much as I could:

How do you get to "satisfy" the girl in the Hot Coffe mini-game??? Click forward and backwords with the rythem? what rythem? I tried fast, tried slow, tried rythmical, i must be doing something wrong!

I lost all respect I had for my CJ. He might be shooting people just because he can't get it up...
[right][snapback]683716[/snapback][/right]

Just press up when CJ moves forward, down when he moves back. You can do this for hours! smile.gif
Liam90
helps alot, thanks!!!!!!!!
waisted menkey
is OG-Loc still around? I've read all these posts and he doesn't mention that when you date Helena up to 100% you get the overalls w/ the sleeveless shirt outfit. that should be edited in
HyperActiveFreak
Ew, who would want overalls for a present?
Trigger7
Once I've got 100% from them I take them out on a date, drive to a secluded spot and cap them with my silenced pistol. Jumpy.gif
aazyafather
HELP!!!!! Katie is being a pain in the bootie with driveing missions if i use the Banshee or Bullet car and go at top speeds heading along the big red bridge or anyware. Even before we get there and she asks me to go faster her fun runs out. I don't crash or anything. and am stuck with her saying i'm a useless bf damn her and her Asian ways.
And danceing haha don't even think so there my ppls my danceing isn't very good i'm both left footed.

Can anyone help me or Sujest what the best car or/and speed is for dear asian beauty of SF..

Thx urs truely
Aazyafather
lauraGTAgurl
that was gr8 advice thankz mate
stofke
i went with michelle on a date @ the burger shot en it was a terrible date!
what's wrong
aazyafather
QUOTE(stofke @ Aug 1 2005, 06:08 PM)
what's wrong
[right][snapback]786264[/snapback][/right]

Miechelle doesn't like fast food take her out to millys she loves to go to that bar.. give her some flowers and go along in the bullet car don't crash and u will get good points
stofke
QUOTE(aazyafather @ Aug 1 2005, 06:10 PM)
QUOTE(stofke @ Aug 1 2005, 06:08 PM)
what's wrong
[right][snapback]786264[/snapback][/right]

Miechelle doesn't like fast food take her out to millys she loves to go to that bar.. give her some flowers and go along in the bullet car don't crash and u will get good points
[right][snapback]786269[/snapback][/right]

and where is millys? that restaurant at the bridge?
dluz
QUOTE(stofke @ Aug 2 2005, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 11:11 AM)
wallbash_red.gif Could pls someone provide me cheat code "hot coffee" wich allow to make (safe?) sex with Denise?

Thanks
[right][snapback]787381[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]787399[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]787404[/snapback][/right]
a cheat wtf
just date her and you will have sex wth here
[right][snapback]787406[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I know that, but with a cheat code it's possible to 'play' with her and see what they are doing togheter (it's a mini game where you have to give an orgasmus to Denise)
stofke
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE(stofke @ Aug 2 2005, 11:48 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 10:44 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 11:32 AM)
QUOTE(dluz @ Aug 2 2005, 11:11 AM)
wallbash_red.gif Could pls someone provide me cheat code "hot coffee" wich allow to make (safe?) sex with Denise?

Thanks
[right][snapback]787381[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]787399[/snapback][/right]

[right][snapback]787404[/snapback][/right]
a cheat wtf
just date her and you will have sex wth here
[right][snapback]787406[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I know that, but with a cheat code it's possible to 'play' with her and see what they are doing togheter (it's a mini game where you have to give an orgasmus to Denise)
[right][snapback]787421[/snapback][/right]
lol, who doesn't want to see that cool.gif

cuda is your boi
About Millie Perkins, the other day, I punched her tongue.gif (accident), and she ran away... I then got the message "Your date is over!", I got pissed and killed her with an headshot, after that that Wu Zi called me and told me that I know had to break into her house... So I did, I just entered through her door and got the card biggrin.gif...

This is probably known, but if someone is having problems with her... well, just kill the bitch tongue.gif.
dbm14386
After getting to 100% with a girl and you get your reward, is there any reason at all to date them again?(besides the coffee crap)
spew
what i do so i dont have to change cj's stats n shit is to wear the pimp wuit with a nice hat and drive a more appealing car, its alot easier than always gettin/loosin muscle/fat
GSF_Hustla
i need that card from millie and shes never home... what are the times? I showed up at 8:40 and at 15:30.
cra1g
ive been on the ammunation balcony and she wasnt there
cra1g
QUOTE(cra1g @ Aug 11 2005, 04:46 PM)
ive been on the ammunation balcony and she wasnt there
[right][snapback]806650[/snapback][/right]

Helena im on abaout
Reniu
after i got 100% with denise she gave me a special suit... after 100% with millie i got nothin ;] maybe because on the beginning of mission with her you get gimp suit... anyway... does anyone know what can you get from other girls??
Napolean
all give you special suits after 100%
victork2
Denise gives you a blue pimp suit, helena gives a hillbilly outfit, michelle gives you a racing suit, katie gives you a medic suit and barbara gives you a city cop outfit
R.S. Sniper
do you think you could put up a list of the places each gitrl likes to go to? some of them it takes forever finding the right place.
Rocka91
Check your closet before coming to final conclusions. It may have not said that they gave u the suit, but they could've. Check the stats screen to see if you got 100% with the gf. Sometimes, it may look like 100%, but it could be 99%.
MafiaHitman
The gimp suit is the only suit you get from millie and you get that straight away. If you go to 100% progress you will not get a second outfit from her.
stofke
where does michelle like to eat?
if i hate here i allways fails wallbash_red.gif
is it in a fastfood restaurant ? or somewhere else?
RockStarr
what happens after 100% (other than getting a suit)? do you get some sort of reward? if not then theres no point in dating millie after you get her car... so can i just waste her? hehe

also i heard that the more girlfriends you have, the higher possibility there is getting caught cheating. is this true? ive never been caught cheating but then again i only have 3 girlfriends.
stofke
i need some help!!
i killed helena before she was my gf ! does she comes back or not?
cra1g
you cant after you've killed her i do that to ALL my g/f after i get the suits and get 100% now does anyone know how to get Helena as a g/f
Battie
On my game, Millie is ONLY around between 12:00 and 18:00.
cra1g
QUOTE(Battie @ Aug 18 2005, 06:42 AM)
On my game, Millie is ONLY around between 12:00 and 18:00.
[right][snapback]821810[/snapback][/right]

where do you find her though
DJ-Invert
ive got 100% with denise, if i kill her will i still keep her car and the pimp suit?
GSF_Hustla
Hi, I killed one of the girlfriends before i even started to date her. Will she ever come back?
DJ-Invert
nope she wont. shes dead. someone answer my question
Tubo
if youve unlocked it already, maybe, i would save before trying though, just in case
cra1g
who answer my question
Elie
where do u get a dildo from
Toge
QUOTE(Elie @ Aug 26 2005, 09:34 PM)
where do u get a dildo from
[right][snapback]843693[/snapback][/right]

There's atleast one in the police station (LS), it's in the shower room.
borderpc
HELP ME PLEASE WHAT IS THE COP UNIFORM GOOD FOR?????
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(borderpc @ Aug 27 2005, 04:13 PM)
HELP ME PLEASE WHAT IS THE COP UNIFORM GOOD FOR?????
[right][snapback]846806[/snapback][/right]

Looking important...
jr_bradley
Just a note, but you probably already know.

You also get a benefit from most of the girls.

From the one you get the Medic uniform from you will keep all your weapons if you get wasted.

Ditto for the cop and getting busted.

One has a free pay and spray for you to use.
Edward Badelle
man, i heard from all gta san andreas forums that after you get the keycard from Millie, Woozie must call. But i waited and waited and Woozie didn't call. So i dated the girl until 100% but nothing happened. It satarts to annoy me. I can't continue because the chinese didn't call me. i'm so angry wallbash_red.gif if you can help me, please do it. Thanx.
NTC187
^^
you can just kill her straight after you do the mission "the key to her heart" and then Woozie calls and says "the key must be in her house, break in and steal it", other wise he should call after you fuck her 3 times with the gimp suit on, not date her.
s.o.s
does anybody no how to make micheal hapy she dont eat at any of the places the date never works
NTC187
Just remember, if you're trying to get the key card off Millie, you have to go to her house when shes home, and you must be wearing the gimp suit, and have a dildo in possesion, because you have sex with her, then she'll give you the card after about 3 times.

Otherwise, just take her out on a normal date, kill her, woozie will ring and say to go get the card from her house. This way is alot quicker as you dont have to wait for her to come home, and you dont have to put the gimp suit and shit on.
Tonedogg
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but it's not in the initial post of this thread and I can't be asked reading 13 pages.
Helena(nra nut) is happy going to the restaurant in Rodeo, even though just before you get there she says she doesn't like the area, the date always works while it never does in areas that she likes, go figure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.