Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
SwoopG
anyone knows what Michelle Cannes like to eat?
Tootsie_Roll
She likes bars. There is a Misty's bar near the Marital Arts Gym. There is an icon on your map...
M.4
QUOTE (nikateenaddikt @ Apr 8 2005, 04:40 PM)
Ok, I have a question, do the g/f's go towards 100%? If they don't, then if I was to kill them at 100% progress, what would the progress do? Stay or dissappear?

the g/f's do not count for 100%
.OsiriS.
QUOTE (nikateenaddikt @ Apr 8 2005, 04:40 PM)
Ok, I have a question, do the g/f's go towards 100%? If they don't, then if I was to kill them at 100% progress, what would the progress do? Stay or dissappear?

They don't but you get Special outfits if you get them 100% cool.gif
downwithLSPD
The girl that lives nere the great bridge ((forget her name)) is never there. I think it is because i didn't go pick her up or anthing for so long, that she just moved or something. The hart on the map isnot there anymore, the white car, or the 2-player symble, and when i walk really close to the house, it dosn't say she is not home, try again later. Any help?
Kid_Notorious
she probably dumped you do you have sex with a lot of prostitutes cause if your progress gets in the negatives they will call you and dump you or if you miss too many call in dates they will dump you you might have cancelled her call and saved it it you have sex with too many prostitutes your progress will continually go down and dont do pimping missions around your gfs house they will dump you or you will lose progress

THE OFFICIAL MILLIE GUIDE

posted here cause my other one got locked

when you first date millie after she becomes your girlfriend just show up at her house with the gimp suit on and you automatically have sex. this saves time from meaningless dates and instead of 5% each time it gives you 10% so you only have to date her twice your progress only has to be @ 40% for her card and one more date will get you her car

NOTE!!!!! Cj changes back into regular clothes after each date so i would recommend going to your safe house in prickle pine putting on the gimp suit and saving until the clock reads 20:00 - 24:00 and go to her house she WILL be there. then repeat after each date much easier than wining and dining unless you prefer that sort of thing

Please edit your post instead of double posting - Xtortion
HaZard
michelle's 100% reward isnt that good the racing suit makes u looklike a mechanic mad.gif took me half aday 2 get 100% with her! time wasted....sept the monster truck pawns biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif
Tootsie_Roll
QUOTE (HaZarD @ Apr 22 2005, 11:52 AM)
michelle's 100% reward isnt that good the racing suit makes u looklike a mechanic mad.gif took me half aday 2 get 100% with her! time wasted....sept the monster truck pawns biggrin.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Don't rape the smilies!!!

Those smilies had nothing portained to your post and are uneeded. Just trying to help out...

Ohhh and I disagree. I like the racing suit...Just get a helmet from Pro-Laps and your all set!
HaZard
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Apr 22 2005, 12:25 PM)
QUOTE (HaZarD @ Apr 22 2005, 11:52 AM)
michelle's 100% reward isnt that good the racing suit makes u looklike a mechanic  mad.gif took me half aday 2 get 100% with her! time wasted....sept the monster truck pawns  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif  tongue.gif  rolleyes.gif

Don't rape the smilies!!!

Those smilies had nothing portained to your post and are uneeded. Just trying to help out...

Ohhh and I disagree. I like the racing suit...Just get a helmet from Pro-Laps and your all set!

the racing suit aint as good as i hoped it would be in terms of colour and lack of a helm and even u must feel that way.
bd1
wait a minute, when you get her car at 50% where do you find it? i got the cops car, she left me her keys, but where do i find it?
HINT when you get all 50 oysters you make out every date and dosent that bring in a whoping 10% each date? I have all 50 oysters.
Tootsie_Roll
You make out with all 50 oysters? I didn't know that...
fast_boards_on_wheels
You know when you first come to san Fierro with the truth, and go in the driving school, theres a girl that, she's your girl friend, but when I go to the map, theres only one heart symbol for denise, and under stats it says Helina 10%, and 15% for michal, and I didn't even date any of them yet, what is this?
Tootsie_Roll
Happens. I guess when you haven't dated them yet, it still counts as if you still have gotten progress with em when you meet...

Ok...that didn't make sense but...that's just the way it goes...
[CIA]Mortier
I have the FreshRollyG guide still lol :

V1.1
Last Updated: Wednesday, 15th December 2004
Created by FreshRollyG

Table of Contents:

Legal Stuff
Introduction
Quick Dating Procedural Overview
Appearance
- Muscle
- Fat
- Sex Appeal
Gifts
- Flowers
- Sex Toys
Relationship Progress Values
Types of Dates
- Food Date
- Driving Date
- Dancing Date
- Special Date
The Girlfriends
- Denise Robinson
- Michelle Cannes
- Helena Wankstein
- Barbara Schternvart
- Katie Zhan
- Millie Perkins
Other
Losing the Girl
Fun things to do
Secrets & Strange Happenings
Special Thanks

Legal Stuff:
This documentation is copyrighted material collaborated by Jake Hay (FreshRollyG) and may not be reproduced elsewhere without articulated written approval by me.

Introduction:
This is a guide pertaining information correlated with the Girlfriend portion of the game. Having Girlfriends in this game is often described as an absurd responsibility rather than something enjoyable to do, but it can be rather enjoyable once you comprehend the format of dating and impressing the girls. So obviously, if you are having problems impressing a certain girl or need to know something in association with girlfriends and dating, please, do read, it will sure make your dating experience that more easier and dare say, more enjoyable.

Quick Dating Procedural Overview:
Out of the 6 ladies, there will be 4 that you will need to locate and impress yourself to even commence the dating development with them. Each of the 4 girls will have a certain standard you will need to live up to when giving your first impressions. If you fail to live up to her expectations, she will only reject you, when you have however impressed her you will be given a positive or negative option. Choose positively to make her available for dating.

At first you will be confronted with numerous ‘Food Dates' as it seems your girlfriend is using you to cease her hunger rather than to begin a steady relationship with you. At this point it is not suggested attempting to kiss her, she will only but refuse and will deduct 1% from your progress with her. Though at any stage during your relationship gifts such as flowers will be accepted.

Later through the progression you are confronted with more challenging dates that will require you to take them out clubbing or to max out a fun meter. At this point you should be able to kiss her successfully and possibly present her more personal offerings such as Vibrators and Dildos.

At 50% you will see she has taken interest in you enough to give you her spare car keys and have access to her car. Also by now she would have at least invited you in for “Coffee” that in which is known as sex.

After every successful date from now on she should be inviting you in for Sex that will boost your progress percentage up by 5%.

From there on it's just a matter of maintaining successful dates till you attain 100%. When you get 100% she will have bought you a gift that is actually a suit which is available in your wardrobe under the ‘Special' classing.

Appearance:
Appearance is by far one of the most prominent roles in dating. You need to impress the girl to start dating them and sometimes she will reject going out on dates if you look to stupid or ugly. Your physique, clothing style and vehicle you drive reflects your ‘Sex Appeal' that must be high at all times to maintain an impressionable appearance to both your girlfriends and people around you.

Muscle:
Some girls will require you to have a certain amount of muscle and to attain muscle you will need to pay regular visits to the gym. There are 3 gyms in the game, 1 located in each City. There are 4 exercise equipment which are split up into 2 completely different entities; Fitness and Strength. The Bench Press and Dumbbells are for Muscle gaining and depending on your strength, heavier weights can be lifted. Your maximum workout limit with muscle is 20%, so it will take around 5 trips to become a ‘Tank' and you can only take another visit after 12 in game hours have past (12 Minutes). A good trick is to save twice after working out and go back immediately after. It is also possible to gain muscle by riding bicycles or by running for long periods of time, but the gym is far more effective.

Fat:
Believe it or not some girls dig fat men, well at least I this game they do. Gaining fat is by far the easiest of the two and won't take too long before you have reached 100% body fat. The quick method is to visit a fast food outlet and order a full rack meal 11 times- if you feed him anymore he will chuck up and lose all the fat attained from the previously eaten meals. Directly after save the game as it advances the game by 6 hours and that in which is the passing time for being able to eat again. Do this 3 times and you should have obtained 100% body fat.

Sex Appeal:
To convince a girl to go out with you, you will need sex appeal. Some girls even necessitate a certain amount before she will even go out for dinner with you. Sex Appeal is reflected on two things:

Clothing:
Clothes contribute exactly 60% towards your Sex Appeal. This is based upon your general attire, hairstyle and tattoos. Experiment with different appearances to see what is attractive and what's not.

Vehicle:
Vehicles contribute the remaining 40% towards your Sex Appeal. This is determined by the last car you drove and points are deducted each time you damage the car. Sports Cars generally have a good amount of Sex Appeal. Also modifying a car will not increase the cars sex appeal at all so remember to appear at your Girl's House from a nice looking Car.

Gifts:
You are able to provide gifts to your girlfriends during a date anytime, anywhere. Some gifts they may find redundant, but keep attempting during the course of your relationship as she will soon accept anything. A gift will add 1% towards your relationship status. You can present as many gifts as you want, but it won't help beyond the first attempt. To give a Gift stand in front of her and a box will appear on the top left. When this happens, push L1 and a short cut scene will initiate with you giving her the Gift.

Flowers:
Probably one of the most common gifts you will be presenting your girls. At any point during any relationship she will accept these. There are 50 spawning locations around San Andreas which can be used as much as you want. I strongly suggest coming to a date with Flowers as it is an assured +1%.

Sex Toys:
There are several different types of these hidden around San Andreas but it's not really worth it as it gives the same affect as the Flowers but just increases the chances of her getting offended and deducting 1% Relationship Status. But when 50+% she should accept them and it's rather worth it in a way to see what she says when you present it to her.

Relationship Progress Values:
These are the positive and negative values you receive in the subsequent conditions.

Dates:
Successful Date +5%
Unsuccessful Date -5%

Gifts:
Accepted Gifts +1%
Rejected Gifts -1%

Kiss:
Successful Kiss +1%
Rejected Kiss -1%

Misc:
Sex +5%
Made Her Bored -2%

Types of Dates:
There are 3 types of dates you will encounter during the dating period each having a different relevance and will be given at different points during the course of your relationship. Specific information is provided in the subsequent sections bellow.

Food Dates:
Food Dates will be the most common and will be requested when you first begin a relationship with every girl. Food dates consist of 4 places; Diner, Bar, Restaurant and Fast Food. Their locations will be marked on the map and appear on the HUD when near by when these dates are initiated. Each girl has a different desire, so taking her to the wrong place will result in an unproductive date.

Driving Dates:
In these dates you will be given a Fun meter and requires you to drive your girlfriend in a certain location that she likes at her desired speed and increase the bar. If you go to fast or too slow the meter will decrease. If the meter manages to go all the way down it will result in an unproductive date. However, if you successfully keep the bar full and maintain it like that for a while she will ask you to take her home and will result in a successful date. Some Driving Dates differ between certain girls which will be explained bellow.

Dancing Dates:
This type of date requires you to drive your girlfriend to a Club which will be marked on the map and impress her with your dance moves. If you take your time getting there she will get bored and want you to take her home resulting it an unproductive date. So hustle over there and enter the Club. When inside, walk over to the dance floor and into the red blip to initiate the Dancing mini-game. To impress her and encompass a successful date, score around 4000+ points.

Special Dates:
Some girls have dating scenarios that are seem to be unique to them and therefore ‘Special'. There are only a couple of these and is probably one of the easiest style of dates as it doesn't really involve you doing anything.

The Girlfriends:
This section will class each girl with detailed information on everything specific about them.

Denise Robinson:
A Gang Girl from the hoods who likes things hardcore and has a street bred mentality- likes things rough. She is your first ever girlfriend you acquire and is fairly easy to keep satisfied.

How to get:
You rescue her from a burning apartment in the mission; ‘Burning Desire' and from there on you have had her hooked.

Requirements: NONE

Meeting Point:
At her house located near your Crib in Los Santos on the same road as the Gym.

Availability Times:
16:00 to 6:00 (4pm to 6am)

Food Date:
She doesn't mind going to ‘Ten Green Bottles' located just near by. But you can try out other places like fast food outlets for some added diversity.

Driving Date:
Denise doesn't seem to mind what speed you are going and likes you running over people and doing burn outs. For an easy way, just keep pulling a doughy with the handbrake and the Fun meter will gradually increase.

Dancing Date:
There is only 1 Club in Los Santos which is located west from her house. Take her there and score around 4000 points.

Sex:
At around 40% Relationship Progress Denise will invite you in for “Coffee”

Denise's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her Green Hustler.

* At 100% Relationship Progress she will buy you the ‘Pimp Suit', which is reminiscent to Jizzy's but light blue.

Exclusive Services: NONE

Notes: Denise will often request doing drive by's if you are in enemy territory
----
Michelle Cannes:
A mechanic who lives in northern San Fierro and is quite hard to satisfy.

How to get:
She appears in the Doherty Driving School talking to someone near the Water Cooler. You will need to be really fat and attain high sex appeal before asking her out.

Requirements:
High Fat (Over 50%)
Lots of Sex Appeal

Meeting Point:
At Her garage in northern San Fierro; keep heading north along the tram line from your garage in Doherty to find it easier.

Availability Times:
00:00 to 12:00 (12am to 12pm)

Food Date:
She really likes drinking at bars, so look for a nearby bar and take her there.

Driving Date:
Michelle likes to go really fast, so try and maintain top speed to increase the Fun Meter more efficiently and try not to hit anything. Use the Bullet with Nitro for a quicker affect.

Dancing Date:
There is only 1 Club in San Fierro called the GayDar which is located in the lower west of San Fierro. Take her there and score around 4000 points.

Special Date:
A very basic and straightforward date that seems to be unique to Michelle. In this type of date Michelle is actually the driver and you are the passenger and all you can do is change the cinematic camera mode and the radio station and listen to her speak. After a couple of minutes she will drive back and the date will end successfully. Don't by any chance jump out of the car or you will get a message saying that she stole your car and the date will end unsuccessfully.

Sex:
At around 40% Relationship Progress Michelle will invite you in for “Coffee”

Michelle's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her Monster (Monster Truck).

* At 100% Relationship Progress she will buy you the ‘Racing Suit', which is pretty much a jump suit.

Exclusive Services: Free Paint Jobs at her Garage

Notes: Look in her Garage with the Camera on her utility bench to see a whole collection of sex toys.

----
Helena Wankstein:
A Lawyer who lives up on a farm in the middle of nowhere in Flint County and has a fascination with Guns- NRA Nut.

How to get:
She appears on top of the Ammunation shooting range balcony in Blueberry; Red County.

Requirements:
Low Muscle (25% Muscle, anymore and she won't date you!)
Minimal Fat
Lots of Sex Appeal

Meeting Point:
She lives down at her Farm in Flint County

Availability Times:
08:00 to 12:00 (8am to 12pm)
14:00 to 02:00 (2pm-2am)

Food Date:
She likes going to Restaurants and there are a couple of places she likes but I'm afraid the closest one is in Rodeo, Los Santos.

Driving Date:
Helena likes to go very slow and likes the area around her farm, so drive slowly around an area she likes and maintain that speed till the meter is full.

Dancing Date:
I wouldn't be too keyed up because it's a far amount of driving to the nearest Club. It's a mix between San Fierro's Club and Los Santos'. You make the choice, but both of them are pretty much as far or should I saw close as each other.

Sex:
She is rather stringent and doesn't invite you in for “Coffee” till you are around 70% Relationship Progress with her.

Helena's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her Bandito (Which is useless because you can use it when you start dating her)

* At 100% Relationship Progress she will buy you the ‘Rural Suit', which makes you look like a Redneck with overalls and a flannel shirt.

Exclusive Services: You gain access to her Tool Shed that contains a 9mm, Flamethrower, Molotov Cocktails and a Chainsaw.

Notes: You can drive her bandito early before she even gives you the keys due to there being no doors.

----

Barbara Schternvart:
She is a separated Cop with 2 kids who doesn't seem to care if you commend crimes even in front of her and she even makes sure you don't get penalized when you are ‘Busted'.

How to get:
She appears within the Sheriff's Parking Lot in El Quebrados talking to another lady.

Requirements:
High Fat (Over 50%)
Lots of Sex Appeal

Meeting Point:
You meet up with her at same place you found her in the Sheriff's Parking Lot in El Quebrados.

Availability Times:
16:00 to 06:00 (4pm to 6am)

Food Date:
She really likes Diners and there is a Diner located nearby straight on a highway south west of El Quebrados.

Driving Date:
Barbara likes to go at exceedingly slow speeds, so just drive moderately slow around El Quebrados till the meter is filled and take her home.

Dancing Date:
Now this you may find particularly irritating. You are located pretty much in the midpoint of the desert and the closest Club is in lower San Fierro at the GayDar. If you manage to get there, score around 4000 points and take her back all the way there again to the Parking Lot. Or you could consider a Club in Las Venturas, but it seems a little further.

Sex:
She is rather stringent and doesn't invite you in for “Coffee” till you are around 60% Relationship Progress with her.

Barbara's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her Ranger

* At 100% Relationship Progress she will buy you the ‘Cop Suit', which is a blue.

Exclusive Services: You don't get penalized for being ‘Busted' and get to keep your detained weapons and money.

Notes: She doesn't seem to care if you commit crimes in front of her.

----

Katie Zhan:
She is an Asian Nurse who lives in Northern San Fierro in Paradiso.

How to get:
She is practicing T'ai Chi at the edge of the Avispa Country Club Golf Course by some bushes in San Fierro.

Requirements:
High Muscle (Over 70%)
Lots of Sex Appeal

Meeting Point:
You meet her outside her house in Pardiso, North San Fierro near the Bridge towards Bayside.

Availability Times:
12:00 to 00:00 (12pm to 12am)

Food Date:
She enjoys going to diners, so take her to the small diner in the parking lot behind her house right near by, she likes that place even though she doesn't like the area.

Driving Date:
She likes to go at a rather temperate speed, so look for an area she likes and drive around and maintain a reasonably slow speed till the meter is filled and take her back home.

Dancing Date:
Drive her down to the only club in San Fierro in lower west San Fierro in the GayDar near Ammunation and score around 4000 points and take her back.

Sex:
She is actually rather err… Horny for you. She invites you in for “Coffee” at around 30% Relationship Progress.

Katie's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her White Romero Hearse

* At 100% Relationship Progress she will buy you the ‘Medic Suit', which is a white shirt and blue pants.

Exclusive Services: You don't get penalized for being ‘Wasted' and get to keep your detained weapons and money.

Notes: NONE

----

Millie Perkins:
She is a croupier who works at Caligula's and even has a raunchy side and loves to have sex. She owns a literal Sex Den and she is also one of the easiest to keep satisfied and obtain 100% Dating Progress with her special ‘Sex Dates'. She seems to have an obsession with Gimps; thankfully you can pose as one.

How to get:
You will get her in the ‘Key to Her Heart' Mission, depending if you killed her or dated her for the keycard she will still be available for dating. You need to get around 33% Dating Progress to obtain the Keycard in the mission.

Requirements: NONE

Meeting Point:
You meet her outside her house in northern Las Venturas in Prickle Pine pretty much near the Golf Course.

Availability Times:
02:00 to 10:00 (2am to 10am)
14:00 to 18:00 (2pm to 6pm)

Food Date:
She really digs restaurants so take her to one preferably southwest from her house.

Driving Date:
She likes going standard speed and enjoys the Prickle Pine locality where she lives, so just maintain an average speed and drive around her area till the ‘Fun Meter' is full and take her back home.

Dancing Date:
Take her to the Club southeast of Las Venturas to the Camel Toe Casino and score around 4000 Points and take her home.

Sex Date:
If you pose as a Gimp when you come to visit her she will take you in for only sex which still boosts 10% Dating Progress. After you will generate outside her house with your normal clothes and you will need to go back to a Safe House and put it on again to do another ‘Sex Date'. You won't be able to Give Gifts or Kiss her in these types of dates.

Sex:
At around 40% Relationship Progress Millie will invite you in for “Coffee” or you could just pose as a ‘Gimp' and she won't be able to refuse “Coffee”

Millie's Assets:

* At 50% Relationship Progress she gives you the keys to her Pink Club

* At 100% Relationship Progress you will receive nothing, you receive her gift which was the ‘Gimp suit' after the mission ‘Key to Her Heart'

Exclusive Services: NONE

Notes: NONE

Other:
In this section all the miscellaneous things will be listed and covered, some of which are important and must be considered before attempting something when dating.

Losing the Girl:
It is possible to lose your girlfriends and make it impossible to get them back, just like real life. This can happen if:

- You kill her
- She dumps you

To prevent any of these happening don't attempt the following:

- Kill her
- Decide not to attend the date she organizes after the final phone call from her before she dumps you

Also if you are doing Two Player with a girlfriend and she dies, that is also considered as “Death” therefore she won't be datable anymore.

If you lose the girl before you achieve 100% Dating Progress you will not receive her special gift
If you lose at any point her exclusive services will be deactivated.

Your only chance…
You do have a chance to get her back and that is to travel back through time and change your actions. To do this load your previous game and prevent whatever happened beforehand.

Fun things to do:

- If you aim the camera at your girlfriend she will pose for the camera and wave.
- It's always entertaining listening to your girl yap on about her life and past
- If you're up for it, try giving your girlfriend a sex toy
- Get a few wanted levels in San Fierro with Katie and start racing through the steep streets. She really enjoys it.

MORE COMING SOON

Secrets & Strange Happenings:
Here are some things you may experience or see while dating girls.

Girlfriend Photos:
In some of your Safe Houses when dating girls, there will be pictures of the ones you are dating on pin boards and in photo frames. Some of them are quite interesting.

Michelle's Bench Collection:
Go to upper San Fierro into Michelle's Garage and look inside with the Camera at her utility bench on your left. You will see she has very nice collection of different types and sizes of sexual pleasure tools.

Katie's Bizarre Confrontations:
Occasionally when you begin a date with Katie, unevenly an NPC will walk up and begin a conversation as if you were another NPC, they don't speak by any chance, but have the animation as doing so. If you manage to hurdle away from them they will follow you for a bit, but after a while the affect will wear off.

Two Timing Trouble:
If you have several Girlfriends sometimes another girlfriend will appear in her car and chasing you down. If you get caught they will both get angry at you and the date will end along with losing points with both girls.

Special Thanks to:
Pump Action

All trademarks and copyrights that may be contained in this document are owned
by their respective owners.

Copyright © FreshRollyG & GTASAMasters.com 2004-2005 . All rights reserved.

Kiech Bepho
Hey all first post, so be kind.

I posted this a few days ago on GameFAQ's and no one there seemed to have realized this either:

The cane negates all of the GF requirements, and lets you have coffee on the first date. Note that the Cane goes in the 'gift' spot of your inventory, but I think it makes up for it.
Tootsie_Roll
NO it doesn't. It doesn't do anything...i don't think...

I am 98% nothing happens with the cane...it is just in the girlfriend slot...
Kiech Bepho
QUOTE(Loly Pop @ May 12 2005, 07:45 PM)
NO it doesn't. It doesn't do anything...i don't think...

I am 98% nothing happens with the cane...it is just in the girlfriend slot...
[right][snapback]611458[/snapback][/right]

Umm, OK. Heh, saw the Oysters part, so I could be off on the 'coffee' bit. Let me test it out now.

Ok, I only used Helena as a test subject, but it seems I am wrong...but something weird is occuring, Helena just cannot say no to me at all. I went max fat and max muscle - which she hates, wearing only jeans, no tats, and have the crappy starting haircut. Which brings me down to maybe 25% sex appeal. I got rid of the cane, and now she won't say no to me at all. I thought it might be because I was playing a save with all main missions complete, but I had a save during the riots and the same thing occurs.

Of course, I am at 100% with her, but it doesn't say anywhere that it matters - and I was sleeping with her at 35%.

Is this all about the oysters? I really didn't bother dating Katie, Barbra or Michelle until after I got all the oysters. But I had min fat and min muscle when I met and dated each of them, which is susposed to be out of their range. I did have the cane with me the entire time though.

So what happened, did I just glitch my game or are oysters all powerful? I am not really into starting a new game to see if I can get any of the GF's with only the cane.

Note I haven't used cheats for the entire game. I did glitch out on the police mission...but I really hate those chases.
Full_Metal_Samurai
can anyone direct me towrads a map of the date locations? (besides the first one of course)

I want to unlock the police costume etc.

also, I have done the "The Key to her Heart" mission, but i don't have the gimp costume in my wardrobe sad.gif

I need a map cause I'm lazy.

also, is it possible to still date millie if you missed the oportunity after the "The Key to her Heart" mission?

I don't have the gimp suit in my wardrobe sad.gif
Thunderstruck
unbelievable same thing happened to me. i nowhere near met any of the girlfriends requirements to get them to even say yes to going out with me and i thought that was special and then i realised that as well i get invited in for coffee on the first date which made it easy to get 100% with them but after while they were never in so i just stopped
Tootsie_Roll
QUOTE(Full_Metal_Samurai @ May 19 2005, 03:21 PM)
I need a map cause I'm lazy.

also, is it possible to still date millie if you missed the oportunity after the "The Key to her Heart" mission?

I don't have the gimp suit in my wardrobe sad.gif
[right][snapback]624815[/snapback][/right]

If you completed the mission there is no reason it shouldn't be there.

Look under the 'Specials' section.
ENVi3
most of the g/f stuff is trial and error and this guide doesnt have food locations.
Slamvan_Matt
katie is annoying as she is nev3r there
ViceMan
Are you just standing around outside her house waiting? Sometimes the red marker won't appear if you do that, drive out of loading range and come back again, make sure you're there at the right times too. Usually if you've been out of the city for a while the girlfriend will phone you and ask you to come over when you re-enter the city.
fast_boards_on_wheels
I lost some progress with Michelle, she's the mechanic. But, I been to her place alot of times at her available time and she's not home, should I just wait there until she's home, or what?
Tootsie_Roll
There is so many reasons my girlfriends don't show up...

First of all. Get there at the times she is suppose too...

Save you game a couple of times...

Do misc things...

It has never happened to me thank god...
fast_boards_on_wheels
Ok, now I figured out why my girl friend michelle was never home it's because I had to eat more and become a big fat whale. But, on our first date she said she wanted to go out and eat, I tried the pizza stack, she did not have a good time, then I tried the dinner, same thing happened and I even have alot of sex appeal, so what should I do?
Tootsie_Roll
Did you get her there quick enough?

Besides, she likes BARS anywayz...like the ten green bottles...there is a bar called misty's near the San Fierro Gym or somewhere around there...
Redundant
Girlfriends are by far the most disappointing thing in gta, it was like yeah girlfriends until you find out they are fucking boring and arenever happy where you take them, so overrated... the only funny time with them is when you get caught
BreathMints
QUOTE(Redundant @ May 24 2005, 05:08 PM)
Girlfriends are by far the most disappointing thing in gta, it was like yeah girlfriends until you find out they are fucking boring and arenever happy where you take them, so overrated... the only funny time with them is when you get caught
[right][snapback]637009[/snapback][/right]

I have all the girls but theyre never chasing me!
I wanna be chased too!
DoW
I just cannot find Zhan. Map anyone>
Kid_Notorious
no you waited too long to take her out and she had too call you

THE OFFICIAL MILLIE GUIDE

posted here cause my other one got locked

when you first date millie after she becomes your girlfriend just show up at her house with the gimp suit on and you automatically have sex. this saves time from meaningless dates and instead of 5% each time it gives you 10% so you only have to date her twice your progress only has to be @ 40% for her card and one more date will get you her car

NOTE!!!!! Cj changes back into regular clothes after each date so i would recommend going to your safe house in prickle pine putting on the gimp suit and saving until the clock reads 20:00 - 24:00 and go to her house she WILL be there. then repeat after each date much easier than wining and dining unless you prefer that sort of thing.
RyderPicador
I didn't see some of that stuff in the guide.
AFRO
QUOTE(DoW @ Jun 3 2005, 03:35 PM)
I just cannot find Zhan. Map anyone>
[right][snapback]658590[/snapback][/right]

I dont hav a map, but go to the MOST NORTH AND MOST EAST corner of the Golfcourse, on the map. Its the oppisite side of the Tennis courts (most NOTRH, WEST corner) she will be near some trees doing TaiChee with a BigBlue marker over her head!
I FINALLY FOUND this trik.. just 97% thru the game is all... mad.gif
but her and Barb the cop chik, actually have a purpose that is useful, as I can steal prettymuch any car, I dont need their rides, the sp suits are kool I guess, but not worth the hassle of pleasing these crazed b*'s
HJC the Cop Killa
Katie Zhan

Occupation - Nurse

Location - Avispa Country Club, San Fierro. Practising Tai Chi at the edge of the golf course.

What she wants - Lots of muscle and plenty of sex appeal.

Time shes in - 12:00 to 00:00

*Romero*
Date Katie, get 50%, get her car.

Reward at 100% - Medic uniform

She likes it when you crash into other cars. Got coffee from her soon cool.gif
HJC the Cop Killa
QUOTE(IRollOnBustaz @ Feb 14 2005, 06:39 PM)
Katie Zhan is such a skank.
She wants a driving date but her fun goes right down
I have my game saved so I continue to destroy her after every failed date, load my game and try again.
Ive gotten her so many molitov cocktails. she should be drunk and willing.

Does anyone know where to drive this broad?
[right][snapback]411117[/snapback][/right]

Katie likes it when you crash into other cars. Try it, it works! drool.gif
angel eyes

wallbash_red.gif

Sorry if it's not the right place for this... I've been trying to get this for a long time, and searched the forum as much as I could:

How do you get to "satisfy" the girl in the Hot Coffe mini-game??? Click forward and backwords with the rythem? what rythem? I tried fast, tried slow, tried rythmical, i must be doing something wrong!

I lost all respect I had for my CJ. He might be shooting people just because he can't get it up...

Kid_Notorious
QUOTE(RyderPicador @ Jun 13 2005, 09:46 AM)
I didn't see some of that stuff in the guide.
[right][snapback]678515[/snapback][/right]

i wrote that guide
Venous
One thing this guide doesn't mention is where those ho's are LOCATED wallbash_red.gif

Someone tell me where i can find these bitches

i've only met millie and denise..

O-6
Just a little question - hi can i lose muscle fast? That bitch from Blueberry (i just don't remember her name) says i've got too much...

2Venous - one at the driving school in San Fierro, one not far from gym at SF, one on the Ammu-nation roof (Blueberry), and the last somewhere in El Quebros... They all have blue markers over their heads...
SilveR WolF GTA-SA
EDIT for: Michelle Cannes
there is a special date for her, if you come to her house with a car, mostly with [her] Monster, she can ask you for driving by her own, so you take the side and she will drive.
after awile she will go back to her place and then she will say goodbye (or ask for "coffe"), this date adds 10% (cool huh?)!
O-6
If asks for coffee this date adds 15% =))) She's the best =))
(R)ik
gta-san-andreas, al that aint such a big deal but how can u own 105 teretories if i own 100% with 57
ttjakt
When I go up to meet my potential girlfriend, she starts shooting me. Is there anything I can do to change that? It's happened to more than one girl.

stupid.gif
CowPig
It's probably that you've used the riot cheat, or the 'pedestrians hate you' cheat. Um... have you?
Euros
Your have to drive your girlfriend slowly

When your girlfriend said she's hungry, alway's take her to 'The World Of Coq'.

It has a pepper and salt sign on the map.
CowPig
QUOTE(Euros @ Jul 5 2005, 12:47 PM)
Your have to drive your girlfriend slowly

When your girlfriend said she's hungry, alway's take her to 'The World Of Coq'.

It has a pepper and salt sign on the map.
[right][snapback]728931[/snapback][/right]

Um, he said "potential girlfriends". Girlfriends don't shoot you for driving too fast...

And no, different girlfriends like different places v_v
Fergo
the only like gettin drunk
Davy DMX
she's probably only carrying a handgun or at best a machine pistol. i'd suggest engaging her w/ the sniper rifle or M4. problem solved.

this also works well for dealing w/ girlfriends that don't shoot at u.
trep316
Hope this doesn't happen to anyone in real life tongue.gif
JamesTown
never had one shoot at me before, but I have some minor weapon occurences in the past..anyhow must be a cheating glitch
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.