Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
drive by killa
you don't buy present for your girl friends, you find them. I know there are some flowers on that crooked st. in SF, and some dildos in some of the plice station showers, and a vibrator behind a dumpster by the boatschool.
Tootsie_Roll
Yeah exactly.

There are 40 flower spawning locations around San Andreas just to let you know.
DrFunkinfeet
Am i correct in thinkin that crashin your car b4 or during a date detracts form your overall rating with the hoe in question?

I've actually only tried a few dates with each and have managed to keep them all & their benefits - Except for denise. eliminated. No point wastin time.
Tootsie_Roll
Yes you are correct.
Phusion
I read it again, Im still loving it.
Young Escobar
nice GF guide. Although this doesn't stop the constant millie questions.
orange_burst
Thats's fuken sick !

Been wanting to knwo what you ge out of each girl
Piggy 2005
So've i, nice guide
ENVi3
to me the only girlfriend worth keeping is Katie. all the others are just for the rewards. and you dont need to do anything just as long as you dont go visit her she wont dump you.
dale_a_arato
Can anybody post a pic of the racing uniform and cop uniform you can get? then ill no if its worth going for, thanks
Grove4321
I started dating Millie and I wore the gimp suit and some other stuff I had on but she is never at her house !!! I kept trying at 12:00, all the other times they tell u to go there and she just isnt there !!!!
Is it because its a glitch OR because I am wearing stuff wrong? I wear a gimp suit and I have tattoo's and also a chain on ! Is that why she isn't home or is it a glitch PLZ HELP ME OUT !!!
Giuls
I found Michelle Cannes at The Driving School at the Water cooler and asked her with no fat and she said no. So then I went to the Burger Shot and got full fat and went back to the water cooler in The Driving School and she has not appeared there again even though I have full fat, muscle and sex appeal.

PLZ HELP ME!!!! blink.gif
dale_a_arato
Im not too sure why she aint there cos thats happening with me with the woman on top of ammunation in blueberry, but i do no that Michelle dont want full fat, i think i was empty on fat then bought about 12 of the biggest meals from burger shot
nikateenaddikt
I got a question, after you get 100% with a girl, do you have to keep it or afterwards can you like kill her or do you have to keep it at 100% and do you have to date every girl in the game for more percentage to 100%?
Tidus_Lionheart
i heard that i f you have multiple girlfriend s one of your girfriends will chase you down while on a date and if she catches you both of them dump you and whats with that crazy bitch catalina she keeps calling me even though ive beat the game that bitch is crazy i she just wants the money cause soon as they got to liberty she shot claude but he handled that dint he *wink wink*
Tootsie_Roll
QUOTE (dale_a_arato @ Mar 22 2005, 04:00 PM)
Can anybody post a pic of the racing uniform and cop uniform you can get? then ill no if its worth going for, thanks

Go to the Sub forum Gta San Andreas Guides.

Then click on the clothing guide and scroll down...
gottajiboo
Millie's full of shit...i hate her not ever being home...ive gone to her house with the gimp suit on three times, and it seems if your show up at all with the gimp suit on you can't go on a date, you just 'score' with her. like i said ive done this three times so far...that got me to 30%...but now that i need to get the card (after up, up, and away!) she's never home...as far as the guide goes, i dont think the times are correct.
Tootsie_Roll
THat is what you are suppose to do. It is her special date.

Or am I just not getting your q?
gottajiboo
i explained it pretty well i thought
but now that i need to get the card (after up, up, and away!) she's never home...as far as the guide goes, i dont think the times are correct.

i had no problems until now...
Tootsie_Roll
But your suppose to show up with the gimp suit so you can get an easy 5%. You don't go on a date. Just walk in and.....have some coffee.
ManBeast
Does anyone know where i can find pictures of the costumes the girls give you when you get 100%?
Tootsie_Roll
Go to the Clothing and Body Wear Guide in San Andreas FAQs.

They have all of them but the gimp and pimp suit....
gottajiboo
But your suppose to show up with the gimp suit so you can get an easy 5%. You don't go on a date. Just walk in and.....have some coffee.

I understand that lolly pop, thats what I have been doing...it doens't help though when she's not home when the guide specifies she will be. However, I found it helped when I just started trying other stuff and came back, now THATS good advice. I was trying the ambulance missions, came back and she was there (NOT inbetween the times listed in the guide by the way). Andit only took 4 of her 'special dates' to get the key card. cool.gif
ManBeast
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Mar 29 2005, 05:36 PM)
Go to the Clothing and Body Wear Guide in San Andreas FAQs.

They have all of them but the gimp and pimp suit....

Thanks a lot
OG 4 LYFE
FUN STUFF TO DO WITH DENISE:

HAV SEX AFTER EVERY DATE
-Kurt
Shouldn't this be in the FAQ section?
Big (Freekin) Smoke
Umm... Where exactly is Katie in the country club? habe been searching it for three days now (at the game)

Can sumone tell me exactly where she is?

------------------
Ah. Never mind. I ran into her.... or... My bumper did... think ill have to load lol...

Don't double post, use the 'Edit' button. dry.gif
-OPX
detnaw
QUOTE (Big (Freekin) Smoke @ Mar 30 2005, 06:51 PM)
Ah. Never mind. I ran into her.... or... My bumper did... think ill have to load lol...

Where was she?
Giuls
Cant Find That Dumb Girl Michelle Cannes At The Freekin Water Cooler In SF Someone Help Me I have exactly what it says she is looking 4 in the official guide which is exactly as follows (Michelle Likes Her Men Big Spend Some Time Eating Fatty Foods, Dont Show Up Without Alot Of Sex Appeal Though)
HELP ME OUT sad.gif
detnaw
If you can't find her at all then its not a matter of having the qualities she's looking for, just a matter of being there at the right time. Try getting gold in all the challenges and going back.

Where on the golf course edge is the nurse?
Big (Freekin) Smoke
She was at the north side in a bush. Hard to see her...
Giuls
Hey a question does it matter if you have asked them once and they say no, and then the next time you go 2 ask them they are not there anymore becaue u have already asked them before??
detnaw
Sweeeet, thanks smoke. The golfcourse is so big, eliminating three of the sides for me will no doubt help the cause.
Big (Freekin) Smoke
np.... if u didnt mean it sarcastic.........

I ran over her when i jumped up off the street. Thn i saw a blue arrow, than i only saw my own hand smack myself in the forehead and myself yelling: S**T.

kinda lol though... laugh.gif

--------------
Hey a question does it matter if you have asked them once and they say no, and then the next time you go 2 ask them they are not there anymore becaue u have already asked them before??

No. Donent matter.

(I'm not playing some kinda pro here now... lol)

Don't double post. dry.gif
-OPX
GTAFreak69
Ok first you have to be on grove street, then enter this cheat: square, right, square, square, L2, X, triangle, X, triangle. That will put CJ in a gimp suit and attract prostitutes. Now, when you see a prostitute with a purple dildo, kill her and take it. Now deactivate the cheat. THe girls will go away but CJ will still be in the suit. Now go to denise's house and stand in the red marker if she's home. She will come out, and now you have to walk up to her and press L1 to give her the dildo as a gift. Now kiss her if you want to. Next, take her to Cluckin Bell and watch the cutscene with the both of you eating. Then she will tell you to take her home. When you get there, she will invite you in for "coffee". You will both go inside the house and the camera will start shaking and music will start playing. THe screen will say," You the man, Oh god! you the man, i love you CJ," and then it will say, "That's the spot!, nice guys finish last!"

Big (Freekin) Smoke
Cool biggrin.gif i know what im gonna do now lol laugh.gif
sielent hunter
good guide
sielent hunter
Hey i'm dating Katie , and she's not home!

any help?
MattSource5
I've had a lot of problems with Millie not being home when gta-sandreas.com says it will be. Also, how do I find Helena in the Blueberry ammu-nation range, because you can go in there but only to shoot, am I getting this wrong or something?
Melvin_Harris
Millies home at 12.00

But i wouldnt waste your time with her, just kill her and then you can go into the house and get the card.
Giuls
If you ask a girlfriend out at the meeting place, not where you date her and she says no im looking for ........blablablasoandso do you get another chance to ask her again once you are appealing to her?
MattSource5
I've just realised Michelle Cannes has dissapeared off my map, is it because I've cheated too much, also, I can't find Katie anymore
And is there any way to lose muscle?
Cheers
Matt
CJ_Girl404
QUOTE (MattSource5 @ Apr 4 2005, 08:16 PM)
I've just realised Michelle Cannes has dissapeared off my map, is it because I've cheated too much, also, I can't find Katie anymore
And is there any way to lose muscle?
Cheers
Matt

You're having problems with Michelle too...the tramp is never home when i try to pick her up for a date?

I see the heart on my map but she's never there even when i go between her date time whats up with that?? mad.gif
Giuls
I asked that idiota Michelle Cannes at the driving school and she said "No im looking for beached whales" or something along those lines. So then I fattened up and went back to the driving school and Michelle had gone!!??? blink.gif

Any Help Would Be Great
Tootsie_Roll
Girls are not always going to be in there locations.

Lets just say she went to work. That is why she wasn't at there. So spend some time looking for photo ops and just free roaming. Then go back and she might be there.

Does that help you?
Kuwong
yeah, you wait there, they cant span for some reason, its the game is programmed to make her think your stalking, as how could you wait there, no sign of her, then all of a suden shes inside?
averagejoe
Hey! I acidently hit my girlfriend Millie Perkins with the flowers, on our first date. Now, no matter when I go to her house it says she is not home. Any Ideas?
nikateenaddikt
Ok, I have a question, do the g/f's go towards 100%? If they don't, then if I was to kill them at 100% progress, what would the progress do? Stay or dissappear?
chris1210
QUOTE (averagejoe @ Apr 7 2005, 04:05 AM)
Hey! I acidently hit my girlfriend Millie Perkins with the flowers, on our first date. Now, no matter when I go to her house it says she is not home. Any Ideas?

change ya cloths eat summet, hair cut the works then go back and wait there all day if ya have to. the same thing happened to me them flowers are deceiving biggrin.gif
averagejoe
QUOTE (chris1210 @ Apr 8 2005, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE (averagejoe @ Apr 7 2005, 04:05 AM)

change ya cloths eat summet, hair cut the works then go back and wait there all day if ya have to. the same thing happened to me them flowers are deceiving biggrin.gif

Hey Man thanx a lot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.