Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Girlfriends Guide
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
OG-Loc
*UPDATED 22 FEB*

OK, most people have trouble with the girlfriends, so I have posted a Girlfriends guide... hope it helps...

Denise Robinson

Occupation - Gang Girl

Location - Los Santos. Burning house in the mission 'Burning Desire'

What she wants - You automatically get her as your girlfriend after the 'Burning Desire' mission.

Time shes in - 16:00 to 06:00

*Hustler*
Date Denise, get 50%, get her car.

Reward at 100% - Pimp suit

Michelle Cannes

Occupation - Mechanic

Location - San Fierro Driving School

What she wants - She likes big guys. Take a trip to the Burger Shot and start piling on the pounds. Plenty of sex appeal, though.

Time shes in - 00:01 to 12:00

*Monster*
Date Michelle, get 50%, get her car.

Reward at 100% - Racing uniform

Helena Wankstein

Occupation - NRA Nut

Location - Blueberry, Red County on the ammunation balcony.

What she wants - An average man. Minimum fat and about 205 fat. Basically, how you started of in the beginning.

Time shes in - 08:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 02:00

*Bandito*
Date Helen, get 50%, get her car.

Barbara Schternvart

Occupation - Cop

Location - El Quebrados, Desert. Sheriff's parking lot.

What she wants - Fat, but plenty of sex appeal.

Reward at 100% - Cop Uniform

*Ranger*
Date Barbara, get 50%, get her car.

Notes - If Barbara says that she wants to go for a meal, then take her to the one on the freeway, just South-West of El Quebrados. If she wants a dancing date, the follow the freeway to san fierro, and take her to the club near ammunation. Now if she says she wants to go for a drive, you cant drive to fast or too slow. Because she is a cop, if you drive too fast she claims you are breaking the law. If you drive to slow she says that you are goin at a reasonable speed, but you are not satisfying her. When you are in the car/bike press X quickly then let go. let the car drift then when it starts to slow down (just before the 'You are driving too slowly...' sign comes up) press X quickly and let go. Reapeat this until the 'Fun 'O Metre' fills up.

Katie Zhan

Occupation - Nurse

Location - Avispa Country Club, San Fierro. Practising Tai Chi at the edge of the golf course.

What she wants - Lots of muscle and plenty of sex appeal.

Time shes in - 12:00 to 00:00

*Romero*
Date Katie, get 50%, get her car.

Reward at 100% - Medic uniform

Millie Perkins

Occupation - Caligulas Croupier

Location - Caligulas Place, Las Venturas. Follow her home in the Heist mission 'Key to her Heart'

What she wants - Pose as a gimp and you've scored. Dont show up without plenty of sex appeal.

Time shes in - 02:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 18:00

*Club*
Date Millie, get 50%, get her car.

NOTE: You obtain the KEYCARD at 33%. you get it from inside her house. If you have trouble trying to please Millie, then follow these rules; turn up at her house in a gimp suit; always bring a dildo and give her a kiss to bump up your progress with her by 2%; if she requests food, then take her to the 'Steakhouse' in Redsands West. If you follow these simple guidelines, then you will have the keycard in no time. No time at all.

Progress Made On Dates

Dates: Dating from the 3-4 dates you can have.
Successful: +5%
Unsuccessful: -5%

Kiss: Kissing your girlfriend using L1
Successful: +1%
Unsuccessful: -1%

Gifts: Scroll through your weapon slots and if you have a gift, press L1 to give it to her. You can give her Flowers, Vibrator, Dildo.

Successful: +1%
Unsuccessful: -1%

Other:
Sex: +5%
Made her bored: -2%

Sex Appeal - Clothes and Cars

Ok, Clothes count for 60% of your Sex Appeal, while cars count for 40%.

Clothes -

Wear clothes that give lots of sex appeal such as the gimp suit which you get in the mission 'Wear Flowers In Her Hair'. You will soon see your Sex Appeal shoot straight up! Also haircuts and tatoos give you sex appeal, but never cover your body in them. Back tatoos give you the most sex appeal.Hair is a big part as well. Sexy haircuts include; Blonde Cornrow; Groove Cut; Pink hair; Detail cut; and an afro always scores a few points!!!

Cars -

A nice car is assential fora successfull date. Pimping out (modding) you car does not do anything to the Sex Appeal. If you get out of a car that has lots of sex appeal, that sex appeal will stick to you untill you get into another car, or change your clothes. Sexy cars include; Banshee; Bullet; Super GT; Turismo; Comet; Lowriders (not as much as the cars stated above); Slamvan; Uranus; and Sultan.

Types Of Dates

Food Date- At the beginning of any relationship, the food date is the most common type. There are four places you can go: diner, bar, fast food, or a restaurant. If you look on the Big Map then you will see the blips on the maps. press X to bring up the icon guide, telling you which blip is which date. Note that each girl is different so experiment in each place to see what she prefers. Taking her to the wrong place may effect your date.

Driving Date- In this date, your girlfriend asks you to drive her round. Then a fun meter shows up on the right. This goes up pretty quickly if you take her to the right places, and drive her at the right speed. You must drive according to their ‘taste’ because one will want to go slow, and the other will want to speed through the streets. When the bar gets full she will ask you to drive her home, resulting in a successful date.

Dancing Date- Find a club aon the big map, go there and impress your girl with your dancing. You must score at least 4000 points for her to be happy with you. Result: successful date.

Usefull Info

To get lots of sex appeal, get a car such as Banshee, Bullet, Comet. NOTE: as you crash the car, sex appeal goes down, so drive carefully. Also if you crash the car too much with the girlfriend in it then she may die and become unavailable for dating her again.

ALWAYS listen to the girlfriend. If the area seems to suit her, then find a restaurant/diner etc. in that area. She also tells you what date she would like.

DONT neglect your girlfriends, but at the same time dont stalk them. if they are not in dont hang around and wait, find some flowers or a plastic toy to give to them.

A kiss and a present add 1% progress to each date.

BE HASTY - if you dont get to the desired place quick enough, your girlfriend will get bored and want you to drive her home, resulting in an unsuccessfull date. Same applies if you fail to max out her 'Fun Metre'

You get the keys to her car at about 50% and an outfit at 100%

The outfits you recieve at 100% progress with your girlfriends DO NOT bring any benifits, only lots of sex appeal. they look funny also. nothing beats doing the vigilante missions in a copy uniform. Or the ambulance missions in the paramedic uniform. Sweet.

Thats it, I hope this has helped you. Thank you for taking time to read it, just as I took my time to write it.

clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Thanks to Loly Pop for the information on the cars, things to do with your girlfriend and rpogress made on dates
Tootsie_Roll
Well FreshRollyG made a guide about this a LONG time ago so I don't think it hurts anyone you posted it again.

Good Job.

Why don't you make a 'fun stuff to do with your girl' list?
.OsiriS.
Thanks, helps a lot. smile.gif
mamood
you copied this out of the guide
OG-Loc
what guide. the brady guide? i dont have the brady guide
Kuwong
cool good work even if it is out the guide its good to have it up here for people who dont have the guide.
_GTA_GURL_101_
QUOTE (mamood @ Feb 11 2005, 06:14 PM)
you copied this out of the guide

How can it be copied form the Brady Guide if the Brady Guide is all screwed up..
OG-Loc
Ye, It is. I was reading it at my local games store and it said to do the zero's mission 'air raid' at night, because u can see the planes clearer

thats how mucked up it is
Brone
Already thanked you, but I might as well say thanks, in the actual thread too, THANKS thumbup.gif
Coreyko
thanx now i will know when millie is home; thats all i needed to know, thank you for this thread smile.gif
gtasanandreasgeek
cool.
MiX-MaztA-M8riX
so what if he copied it out of the guide, he took the time to write it out
Impala72
The only girl i am dating is the katie girl who is a nurse
ghostface
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]CHERISH ONLINE
Do you ever get to meet the girl on the cover? Is she one of the girlfriends or just a pretty face?
You know the one I mean, blonde, pouting, bending over seductively...
She looks worth meeting.
GREENMIST
QUOTE (OG-Loc @ Feb 11 2005, 05:19 PM)

Barbara Schternvart

Occupation - Cop

lmfao i got barbara and i wasent fat at all i was deisel so i dont know why they put that just more b.s to fool peeps wit
Impala72
I just hooked up with the girl in the car school, and i wasnt fat at all, but it said that i needed to be fat before that, probably a glitch, and does anyone know if there is a way to go back out with a girl that have dumped you
gta-san-andreas
You dont get they keycard at 33% you get it at 50%
OG-Loc
QUOTE (Impala72 @ Feb 12 2005, 06:56 AM)
I just hooked up with the girl in the car school, and i wasnt fat at all, but it said that i needed to be fat before that,

well, for most people if u r not fat she says 'i like men to be like a bull seal'
OG-Loc
QUOTE (GREENMIST @ Feb 12 2005, 06:33 AM)

Barbara Schternvart

Occupation - Cop

lmfao i got barbara and i wasent fat at all i was deisel so i dont know why they put that just more b.s to fool peeps wit

this was what my fat was like when i got here

fat
///////////////
OG-Loc
Is there anything else i need to add to the guide???

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
R3D_WUD
Edit your posts homie.

Nice Guide though. smile.gif
SHOTZ
since your girl friend does not go to theme parks too often, treat her with some good car stunts. she'll love ya like a giraffe loves lightening.
frosty_shake
Hey i have been trying to go on a date with millie but i cant since i got the keycard what has happened
OG-Loc
millie is a difficult bitch. just carry on as normal and dont go to her house every 2 seconds. go there now and again. eventually she will be there....
GREENMIST
QUOTE (OG-Loc @ Feb 12 2005, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (GREENMIST @ Feb 12 2005, 06:33 AM)

Barbara Schternvart

Occupation - Cop

this was what my fat was like when i got here

fat
///////////////

well u dont have to be fats with her just deisel with alot of sex appeal
Lil-Ski
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Feb 11 2005, 12:25 PM)
Well FreshRollyG made a guide about this a LONG time ago so I don't think it hurts anyone you posted it again.

Good Job.

Why don't you make a 'fun stuff to do with your girl' list?

his guide got locked (for reasons...idk why!) and now moved and lost in the locked topics forum..never to be found again... sad.gif
OG-Loc
is it still there though?
Corrupt
A guide for girlfriends was posted here a long time ago, though newer posters come around all the time. Good job man.
OG-Loc
cheers

please rate this guide out of 10
Corrupt
I've seen some other girlfriend guides that were more extensive and gave you more specific information on dating tips(what to do and where to go)...but your guide is a good basic information guide.
OG-Loc
il add some more stuff, like where they like to go
Davidgtza2
lol go to cheatcc.com and theres a whole fucking complete guide for girlfriends
Andy Cena
do u have to get 100% with girls to help you complete the game?
OG-Loc
QUOTE (Andy Cena @ Feb 13 2005, 05:47 PM)
do u have to get 100% with girls to help you complete the game?

Nope - Thank God for that!
Hulky
Millie Perkins

Occupation - Caligulas Croupier

Location - Caligulas Place, Las Venturas. Follow her home in the Heist mission 'Key to her Heart'

What she wants - Pose as a gimp and you've scored. Dont show up without plenty of sex appeal.

Time shes in - 02:00 to 10:00 and 14:00 to 18:00

(NOTE: You obtain the KEYCARD at 33%. you get it from inside her house)

I got bored of dating her so instead of getting to 33% I just killed her and that works for all of you who hate dates... first time I tried she ran so I took her to a parking garage then parked the car and set some explosives and blew her up followed by a little chain saw action but yeah... killing her works also
Tootsie_Roll
Og-Loc

Here are the cars you get from your girls and what the license plate says.

*Romero*

*Club*

*Hustler*

*Monster*

*Ranger*

*Bandito*

Also, the bandito can be gotten before you get the key to her car.
maniac111
only thing you need to add is a "ways to kill your girlfriend"section.
GREENMIST
QUOTE (maniac111 @ Feb 14 2005, 12:34 AM)
only thing you need to add is a "ways to kill your girlfriend"section.

whats the point of that just set them on fire and run after them so they dont get away and spawn back at their house i killed millie and halena annoyin lil ho's they are lol
OG-Loc
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Feb 14 2005, 12:32 AM)
Og-Loc

Here are the cars you get from your girls and what the license plate says.

*Romero*

*Club*

*Hustler*

*Monster*

*Ranger*

*Bandito*

Also, the bandito can be gotten before you get the key to her car.

Thanks Loly Il add that later wink.gif
Kuwong
cool i didnt know that you can get it without getting to 50% with her, thanks for that!
LanGaz
i found out by accidently hitting triangle near her car when i was trying to enter my own biggrin.gif
Kuwong
lol i would of thought that you could drive the girlfriends around in their own cars at least, but i guess not.
OG-Loc
QUOTE (kuwong @ Feb 14 2005, 03:21 PM)
lol i would of thought that you could drive the girlfriends around in their own cars at least, but i guess not.

It gves you more to work for, so you dont get bored. trying to get 50% with the girlfriends to get their cars adds another few hours to the game, although you can find their cars throughout San Andreas.
IRollOnBustaz
Katie Zhan is such a skank.
She wants a driving date but her fun goes right down
I have my game saved so I continue to destroy her after every failed date, load my game and try again.
Ive gotten her so many molitov cocktails. she should be drunk and willing.

Does anyone know where to drive this broad?
maniac111
QUOTE (IRollOnBustaz @ Feb 14 2005, 05:39 PM)
Katie Zhan is such a skank.
She wants a driving date but her fun goes right down
I have my game saved so I continue to destroy her after every failed date, load my game and try again.
Ive gotten her so many molitov cocktails. she should be drunk and willing.

Does anyone know where to drive this broad?

what i did was drive her around her own block. i tapped x, stopped, tapped x, stop, ect.
steven2451
clap.gif Nice nice. Very good.
IRollOnBustaz
I got her 100% doing club dates. But thanks
Pimpgirl
Hi, im new. I have a question. I found Denise in the game, CJ started dating her, but a few days later, every time that i go at her house, shes not there, even when she is suposed to be. Does anyone knows whats going on?

Thanks in advance
kraam
sowii dun noe probally a glitch
OG-Loc
QUOTE (Pimpgirl @ Feb 15 2005, 04:25 AM)
Hi, im new. I have a question. I found Denise in the game, CJ started dating her, but a few days later, every time that i go at her house, shes not there, even when she is suposed to be. Does anyone knows whats going on?

Thanks in advance

this happens to everyone, but the biggestg piece of advice i can give you is...

carry on as normal,playing the game, eating, killing, changing clothes, do missions

eventually when you go back there, she should be there

This has never, ever happened to me so sorry if it does not work...

wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.