So, you got a game, in this situation San Andreas and you wanna get a good screenshot.
This is screenshotting and saving the file done step by step:
1. Go play some game you want.
2. When youre at the desired position, press the "Print Scrn SysRq" button above "insert".
3. Now when you have successfully pushed the button, close the game, or alt + tab out of it.
4. Now open Microsoft Paint, or any other photo manipulation program.
5. Press CTRL & C together.
6. Now the picture should appear in your photo editor.
7. Save the picture, incase you want to view it later or publish in the internet.
Fool proof guide to hosting pictures!
1. Now, when you have got your pictures done and saved somewhere, you have to find a place to put them. There are many free places where you can upload your file, google helps you if you want to find more.
2. In this manual, we will be using the most popular hosting site, ImageShack.
3. Go to the website: ImageShack click on the browse button, and select the file from your computer.
4. When found the file, click on "host it!" button, wich will start the file upload.
5. Once youre done, you will get a page giving you links to your picture!
If everything went fine, you have your pictures in the wide world of internet!