Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Ever Play Classic Gta's?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Classics
yensed
I just played gta2, and was wondering if anyone on here still does from time 2 time??
Toge
Yes, I play it occasionally.
S-
I try... the buttons are annoying.
GSF_Hustla
i played one before.. good game i guess.
alooper21
i do and i love them. yet i didn't put my hand on gta 2, but gta and gta london i just bought them from soldout software, and i like to play them. a problem of mine is i don't know how to save in gta. gta london i saw saves automatically.
benburch
I have GTA 1,2,3 and VC.

I used to play 1 & 2 sometimes but the newer ones are so much better.
hougie
QUOTE(Supa-Nigguh @ Jul 1 2005, 11:34 AM)
I try... the buttons are annoying.
[right][snapback]717175[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I agree with that. The buttons are really weird. Its like square to open a door! I mean who uses SQUARE to open a door. I do a lot though. Like a week ago I threw a GTA party. 4 PS2's and a hell of a lot of killing. Good times!
lambda
I have all of them. Every single GTA:
GTA
GTA London
GTA 2
GTA Gameboy Color
GTA Advance
GTA 3
GTA VC (PC and Ps2)
GTA SA (PC and Ps2)

And I've completed all of them...

I still play London and GTA 2 quite often actually, i dont really play GTA 1 anymore because i used to play it soo much i kinda sucked it dry... but there you go... smile.gif
stofke
i've got GTA2 op psx
GTA VC and SA on ps2
Beckham
I found GTA1 and 2 a bit awkward but the graphics are crappy.
The quality of the cheats are pathetic and the storyline just dont exist.

GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas are way better
(Im on last mission of San Andreas as we speak)
Mattay
Ah, yes. My Uncle got me GTA 2 for my birthday one year and I absolutely loved it to only become attached to the future GTA's. How lucky are we to have Grand Theft Auto?
Dysfunktional-Hero
QUOTE(alooper21 @ Jul 1 2005, 06:18 PM)
a problem of mine is i don't know how to save in gta.
[right][snapback]719003[/snapback][/right]

You save in GTA and GTA2 at the "Jesus Saves" place I know in GTA its the place you start at, the only problem with saving at these place is that you need $50,000 in order to do so.
The Black Rider
the answer to the question is no.
Rastaboy
I haven't played GTA 1, but i played GTA 2(that's my first PC game). I know it's hard to play GTA 2 after GTA : SA tongue.gif . I play Carmageddon 2 now too(1998) and Cossacks : Back To War(2002) i think.
Gee You Knit
im playin gta 2 as i type
spew
i play gat2 alot too. and its cool cause the pc version is also multiplayer and i was wondering if anyone also still plays online cause i still wanna. pm me for details
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
ive played and beat every gta cept SA
XtC
beat sa in 2 months. 6 days wit codes
XtC
QUOTE(Flame! @ Aug 25 2005, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE(XtC @ Aug 25 2005, 11:45 PM)
[right][snapback]841795[/snapback][/right]

the 3rd time i did it without codes i did it in 8 days!
[right][snapback]841848[/snapback][/right]

dam. I played it twice tho. 1 with and 1 without.
XtC
QUOTE(Flame! @ Aug 25 2005, 05:30 PM)
QUOTE(XtC @ Aug 26 2005, 12:18 AM)
QUOTE(Flame! @ Aug 25 2005, 05:09 PM)
QUOTE(XtC @ Aug 25 2005, 11:45 PM)
[right][snapback]841795[/snapback][/right]

the 3rd time i did it without codes i did it in 8 days!
[right][snapback]841848[/snapback][/right]

dam. I played it twice tho. 1 with and 1 without.
[right][snapback]841867[/snapback][/right]

ok
do u use cheats the 1st time you complete it?
[right][snapback]841885[/snapback][/right]

nope
DETONATER
i play it form time to time
DETONATER
they were good for there time but now with all the new technology less and less ppl are playing it
Pieface
Reaper Don't double post

EDIT: Like this
Pecnut
I play occasionally but I find the arrow system instead of a radar REALLY irritating and confusing, not to mention the lack of directions to your save place, the fact that you have to PAY to save (decreases playability factor and blackmails the player into continuing) and that the view is really quite crap when you have to go under a bridge.
$ealy
You dont need it trans.You can see where your going because you turn into a little purple arrow ^^
Meyer Lansky
I play the classics once in awhile
Tubo
wouldnt it be interesting if they remade the classics with the graphics etc. of later games?
Kid_Notorious
once in a while
INzANE
that would be cool. GTA2 in 3D.
felneymike
Iplay GTA London now and then, cause it takes like 5-6 hours to beat it (its fairly easy) and the dialouge is funny, plus you can drive proper cars and not shitty hatchbacks
Swiift
played it, it's alright
0bs3n3
Yeh. I play GTA 2. I don't have the rest of the classics. Dowloaded GTA 2 the other night. It sucks how you can't save it that often. I got pretty far but couldn't find the save place so I just quit. My list of GTA games: GTA2(PC)
GTA3(PC)
GTA: VC(PC)
GTA: SA (PS2)
JamieMilne
i have all of the playstation titles , GTA1, GTA LONDON, GTA2, GTA3, GTAVC, GTASA and i'm ordering GTALCS for my PS2 tomorrow biggrin.gif
Dr. Drew
Well, reminding myself that they really were not good games. I would say NO. I'm not going to play them if they aren't good for the sake that they have a GTA name on the cover. If it wasn't for GTA III foward this forum wouldn't be here. And neither would this topic.
DJ Hankey
A while back i have bought GTA 2 and GTA3 for the GameBoy.
SmokeStream888
yeah i still play GTA2

modded the shit outa it.
Full Metal Monkey
I own all the GTA varients except for the Advance one.

Our of the classics GTA2 is the best. I still working versions of them on Playstation. At the time the GTA rap was one of my favourite songs. I know it sounds stupid but its catchy.
Zen
I downloaded the older ones from R* but it wouldn't save...so I didn't play it again tongue.gif
djdrizzle
MAN, DA old gta's were good. I loved that you could fart and burp.. They otta put that in IV, Imagine just walking to a pedestrian and fart,... and look at thair reactions..lmfao...P.s, Zybatsu should make acome back
MR.305

yeah,i have played it before i had gta 1968 it would not save so i just said skip it so i took it back and got my darn money back
Ap0calypse
i have installed on my work machine just currently starting san andreas after completing the first two liberty city sections,still a classic.
That across the network with mates is still quality
neko_ceko
I played only GTA 2 from classics
Zeus
I played GTA London and GTA 1. I would play them now if I could unsure5.gif
Harlequiine
I play every now and then.
I remember I was about 7 or 8 when GTA first came out, and I used to play it with my brother (who was 14 at the time) over the network.
That was great fun, but we rarely saw each other in game, just every now and then one of us would get run over by the other and we'd hear laughter from the other end of the house. Good times.
GTA II wasn't was good, probably because I don't really have memories of it, but I've just always prefered the original.
MK Emaster
I play it then I stuck in GTASA Missions^^
Charasmatic Weirdo
I still have GTA 1 and 2, and yeah, I play it whenever I have some spare time. Quite astonishing how much the graphics, technology has changed in just 11 years. Out of the two I play 2 the most, I just loved the futuristic theme of it all. I personally would love it if they made a present-gen remake of GTA 2.
FireGod
QUOTE(Charasmatic Weirdo @ May 30 2008, 06:02 PM) [snapback]1443304[/snapback]
I still have GTA 1 and 2, and yeah, I play it whenever I have some spare time. Quite astonishing how much the graphics, technology has changed in just 11 years. Out of the two I play 2 the most, I just loved the futuristic theme of it all. I personally would love it if they made a present-gen remake of GTA 2.

Yes I like GTA II aswell....

* btw...anyone remember the weapon you pick up at fat boy Jim's trailer?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.