Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Loading Screens Pack
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
I've just finished working on another small modification for the PC version of GTA San Andreas; a Loading Screens Pack. It replaces all 15 of the default loading screens with photos of various areas across the state of San Andreas. There's nothing wrong with the current loading screens, but I think these ones brighten it up somewhat, and it's a bit more interesting waiting to see which area you get when loading your game.

Download From Here

user posted image
Himsa
not bad, not bad at all. I think I will check this out. Thanks Psy!! smile.gif
JuicEmatic
I need the pc version. just for stuff like this!!! Excellent work!!:thumb:
GTA-FAN
Yeh awsome, i like the font to, can someone PM the name to.?

Thanks,
Psy
Font is called "Downcome"

Get it at http://dafont.com/en/font.php?file=downcome

Thanks for the feedback.
Papa Chulo
Excellent work Psy, what a great idea. Cheers! thumbup.gif

ta! for the font link as well. wink.gif
mRlinhz
nice work on the loading screens man, really really nice, i LOVE IT biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbup.gif
shibby
great screens they a lot better than the boring oringinals
Xul
How come the pc version has loading screens? the Ps2 version streams constantly.

This looks like a step backwards.

Psy
The PS2 has loading screens too... You know, the ones at the start of the game when it's loading...
Xul
QUOTE(Psy @ Jun 22 2005, 10:35 PM)
The PS2 has loading screens too... You know, the ones at the start of the game when it's loading...
[right][snapback]697290[/snapback][/right]

yes, but not when you drive from place to place like on vicecity. I don't own the pc version yet, so can someone who does tell me if it has loadinging screens as explained above.

thank you.

Big Fat Negro
The PC version does not have screens when you move to different places, what he means is, THESE will replace what you see at the beginning when you load the game up... Same as the PS2 version.
jonny_CJ
poor draw distance on them shots
***GTA***
FOR: Psy

Cool Loads Im using them now! I was thinking of doing something like it. Can you please tell me what tools did you use to create this cool load screens!

Thanks
SleepyMexican
Man I need the PC version, there's just so many more things on the PC version than on the videogame consoles.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.