Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: turn of commecrials..
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
HeadHunter87
ok my english isnt the best but whatever, can anyone please tell me how to turn off the commercials thats in my user tracks.. i dont want them there.. ^^
thanks for a fast answer smile.gif
psychÝ
I don't think you can as its been put into the game to make your music sound like its on the radio

If you have a good computer you could play your music in the background over the top of the game and turn the radio in the game off, however if your computer is only reaching minimum requirements of the game i wouldn't advise this as it will make it jolt

Your english is good thumbup.gif
tonymontana2
go to options audio options and then user track options it says somthing like turn radio off then you will only get music.
HeadHunter87
QUOTE(tonymontana2 @ Jun 13 2005, 05:36 PM)
go to options audio options and then user track options it says somthing like turn radio off then you will only get music.
[right][snapback]678851[/snapback][/right]

ahh works now thanks alot guys for the help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.