Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beach party crash
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
TheCrazzyOne
ok well i had this problem there everytime i would go the beach party van to dance it would crash.. so while trying to find away around it I managed to loose my saved games...

could some one posibly send me the save game with that part beat?
or the start of san fierro, theres where i was on the xbox version that i rented when i decided to buy the pc version

Thanks
Mike C.

Edit: well i got my saved games back, but still cant get passed the beach party mission
wankstien
[quote=TheCrazzyOne,Jun 13 2005, 04:59 AM]
ok well i had this problem there everytime i would go the beach party van to dance it would crash.. so while trying to find away around it I managed to loose my saved games...

I have a similar problem, the damm mini game dancing bullshit won't start can someone please post a save game with this one completed, but not to far ahead? it would be much love my man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.