Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Main Character
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
deejay
i really want Tommy V back, but for some reason the word "Stories" in the title seems to mean theres going to be more than one character. who do u guys think will make the cut.
Omega9
Anybody but Catalina. That bitch gets on my last fuckin nerve. I would like to see Tommy Vercetti in action because he was a bad ass. I officially think all of the characters will APPEAR in it since most GTA main characters have ties to Liberty, but as to who the main character might be...Damn...Dunno...
PhantomStranger
do you guys know anything about this game? its just going to be like gtaIII same character aswell
DeKo
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ Jun 10 2005, 11:19 AM)
do you guys know anything about this game? its just going to be like gtaIII same character aswell
[right][snapback]673221[/snapback][/right]

no it isnt.

feel free to prove us wrong. provide a link to where u got this info from.
DonLeone
If it were Tommy Vercetti, he'd have to be into his fifities at the time that this game is set.
Venairial
but that doesnt mean hes not badass with an M4 plus its a game, it doesnt have to take a specific date in time like they usually do.
BigBadJohn
i heard the main character was going to be tony cipriani in his younger self

that would be pretty cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.