Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post your screenshots
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas > GTA: San Andreas PC
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Lab Rat
As we all know, San Andreas is dramatically improved on the PC. Between the high-resolution, increased polygons, lighting and draw distance the PC version is a must for all GTA fans. The game is breathtaking visually to roam around in. Post your screenshots for the PC version here!

NOTE! When posting a picture please make shure it does not break the table limit, if it is to big please post either a thumbnail or a link, Thanks
Folkert
user posted image

Check the weapon I'm using, I found it in the showers of the police station.
mrlexus
Here are some I took last night.
nubbel
Do you use special programs for taking screenshots? I ask this because I found no key you can specify for taking screenshots ingame.
psychÝ
QUOTE(nubbel @ Jun 10 2005, 05:06 PM)
Do you use special programs for taking screenshots? I ask this because I found no key you can specify for taking screenshots ingame.
[right][snapback]673495[/snapback][/right]

press print screen dry.gif
Ophis-
or get the camera from cj's house
nubbel
When i press print screen I will have to change to desktop and paste the RAM data into a program and save it.
But there is the graphics problem we all talk about: When you change to desktop your game gets instable smile.gif
mrlexus
Just use the camera and hit the fire button it will save them under your profile then my documents and gta user files then gallery.
Smoov
QUOTE(Folkert @ Jun 10 2005, 12:45 PM)
user posted image

Check the weapon I'm using, I found it in the showers of the police station.
[right][snapback]673296[/snapback][/right]

Why are the characters so dark? they arent supposed to look like that.
nubbel
I guess when I use the camera, I have all these camera stuff in the screenshot. Anyway, I now just use FRAPS for that.

Some Screens of my CJ and my homies:

user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image
Thunderstruck
wow. for the pc version those graphics don't look that great. can you all please post links to pictures that break the forum tables. i'm not trying to act big or anything but it is in the forum rules
nubbel
QUOTE(Xcel @ Jun 10 2005, 06:48 PM)
wow. for the pc version those graphics don't look that great. can you all please post links to pictures that break the forum tables. i'm not trying to act big or anything but it is in the forum rules
[right][snapback]673682[/snapback][/right]

what breakes the forum rules, posting big 800x600 pictures or posting little pictures with links to the big pictures?
Jops
Whats your specs nubbel?

It doesn't look THAT bad, cmon

-Jops
The Demon
Well the pictures do look a bit low quality.
Salar
user posted image
miniyota
wow the pictures really dont do the game justice, i took some with mine and it still didnt look as good as in game. dont know what it is
GangsterAng3l
Runnin away from police.
landed on train track.

Seen train cooming.
DIVED out the car.

train wuz like a inch a way and the car wuz still on a slant
[attachmentid=132]

dived out the way and grabbed onto the bridge,
Then just seen ma hommie and ma ride take a flying lesson

[attachmentid=133]

Wuz V cool wit surround sound lol biggrin.gif
Shelkad
After the flies in windshield...

user posted image

mrlexus
Charging me with a golf club

[attachmentid=135]

Not charging me with a golf club

[attachmentid=136]
ycontrol
Just snapped one of the chick giving a blowjob in the back. Not sure why.....I remember the first time I did that mission I never noticed it....until the second time around.

blow
Jimmy0
Well just a snap of a fire hydrent which I blew up.

xD

[attachmentid=139]
ycontrol
My CJ likes to do the lean when he drives.
lean1
lean2

Blown up car leaves dead body.
dead1
dead2
nubbel
Well..
let me first say: lol! Jumpy.gif

I tried the horse betting in Downtown Los Santos 5 time, 3 times I won.
1. time 8.000$
2. time 12.000$
3. time..... well, look screenshot Jumpy.gif

=> Horse Betting <=
Juice
None of these are mine, A freind showed me them:

Skateboard:

http://images.gtanet.com/images/1917.jpg

The Draw Distance of a really good computer (The Hydra is over Las Venturas): http://images.gtanet.com/images/1933.jpg

Pictures too big, click link-Demon
Mekstizzle
Wow, i cant believe he can see LS from LV. Amazing draw distance...

Edit: It makes the map seem smaller though...wink.gif
SPANKED-up Madmen!
Here are some more...

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/1019/gallery154zo.jpg

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/9271/gallery162th.jpg

http://img240.echo.cx/img240/3163/gallery218ou.jpg

All pictures posted on GTA-Sanandreas must be less than 850x650 pixels and no more than 2 Megabytes in size. Please link to large images or use thumbnails - Xtortion
Chel
Here are some of mine

[attachmentid=145][attachmentid=146][attachmentid=147]

That girl (the one in the last picture - cant rembmer her name) I was driving around with her than I started shooting some ballas then she got out cuz she was all mad then a car ran her over. I was actually happy, she got on my nerves.
Zacko
Wow these screenshots are awesome you can see how much better the game is graphically than the PS2 version keep up the good work guys happy.gif
SKINK
http://img69.echo.cx/img69/525/bug8hw.jpg
This guy was undefeatable, i shot him with every weapon i had, didn't kill him though!

All pictures posted on GTA-Sanandreas must be less than 850x650 pixels and no more than 2 Megabytes in size. Please link to large images or use thumbnails - Xtortion
roobarb
try turning the god mode option in the trainer off. with god mode on, u can only score headshots with ppl. shootin em anywhere else dont kill em.

here's a link to a few scenic shots.

http://forum.wrong-stuff.com/viewtopic.php?t=61
mrlexus
Here are some more scenic shots.
Chel
Heres a nice one I took today. Looks like a dove but I think its a seagul.

[attachmentid=168]
Smoov
Here's a few of mine.

user posted image user posted image user posted image
All my screenshots can be found here:

http://xpertgaming.org/index.php?pg=screegtasa
SKINK
http://img150.echo.cx/img150/2007/bug6ag.jpg
A major bug! I kept falling, then i teleported heaps high up and when i came back down i died! I dont know why but the bike dissapeared mad.gif

Please don't break the tables, just post a link next time. NCP
SilentMage
Here is a tribute to all the rampaging that I've done when I have bouts of boredum between missions. I'm sure everyone here can relate to that! biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=179] [attachmentid=180] [attachmentid=182] [attachmentid=183]
nubbel
wow nice screenshot of Los Santos, Smoov !!!

This is how I do car import/export (searching cars) biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=181]
Smoov
Here's me being intelligent. tongue.gif

[attachmentid=184]
Chel
lol Smoov that ones halarius laugh.gif
SilentMage
Here are a few more pics, with some artistic value to them. smile.gif

[attachmentid=194] [attachmentid=195] [attachmentid=196]
Venous
user posted image

That mexican kept running while he was under the water lol. I went up and started shooting at him..suddenly he runs up from the water and runs away.(his icon over his head was gray=dead) I followed him and after a while he just fell.. weird bug lol

user posted image

What are they doing?
Punner
Had a lil accident on the traintrack.. I was driving on the road and heard a loud BANG! There was a airplane and a train crashing together.. don't know how, but the train flew off the track.. here's a few screenies.

berry_89
[quote=SKINK,Jun 16 2005, 06:26 AM]
http://img69.echo.cx/img69/525/bug8hw.jpg
This guy was undefeatable, i shot him with every weapon i had, didn't kill him though!

[right][snapback]685325[/snapback][/right]
[/quote

WTF !! I did'nt know you could modify cheetahs ohmy.gif

( 15 year old boy + Saturday 18 June + Plenty of whiskey and vodka = BEAST of a hangover yesterday sad.gif )

LMAO - I used to have that bin in my primary school .

Don't Double post, use the edit button - Psycho
Chel
QUOTE(Punner @ Jun 20 2005, 08:29 AM)
Had a lil accident on the traintrack.. I was driving on the road and heard a loud BANG! There was a airplane and a train crashing together.. don't know how, but the train flew off the track.. here's a few screenies.
[right][snapback]692090[/snapback][/right]

Thats pretty cool. The other day I was driving around and all of a sudden this airplane fell out of the sky right in front of me. I should've taken a picture but it was too late. sad.gif
berry_89
Same thing happened to me but I actually saw it happen. I was in the Rodeo area in Los Santos and i heard a plane and I looked up and saw this BEASTY ARSE plane land right near me. It happened to me bout 30 times on the PS2 version.
nubbel
lol yeah, one day a plane fell down right behind me, another day I saw a plane fly into a radio tower in Vinewood... These idiots should take a lession in the flight school!
SPANKED-up Madmen!
More (glitches)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

LOADS OF POSTS BENEATH
PS
I used the PizzaDox trainer to get Unlimited Breath, if you're wondering about the Breath Bar.

Lolz...
Look at my Tank Pic...Full bar (air)
And I don't cheat/hack/trainer using.mod
Totally legit out of the box (without cheats)
(And now I want to know if anybody knows how rolleyes.gif )
berry_89
WHOA. That Rhino/Tank one is wierd.

By the way, how do post the images u get from print screen ????
rockstarrem
This may sound stupid but how do you take a screenshot and what directorie does it go in?
psychÝ
press the screenshot key
open paint/photoshop/paint shop pro
ctrl + v
then save it

not sure if GTA SA has a screen shots folder if it does it will be in "my documents" in the GTA SA user file folder
rockstarrem
What do u mean I don't get it! What paint shop?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.