Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Find
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Thunderstruck
Last night i was playing it. and i zoomed in on a copper throguh his windshield with a sniper rifle. i couldn't help but notice the likeness between the policemen of liberty city and Arnold schwarzenegger. possibly in referance to arnie's roll in the movie kindergarten cop. take a look your self if you don't believe me. i am unable to post a picture because i don't have that sort of equipment because my brother has took his digital camera away with him. don't flame me to death. take a look first
Tootsie_Roll
hmm...do the same people in the helicopters, look like the police force on the ground?

But I don't know why they would do that. It is amazing that you found because it is so unnoticable.
Young Escobar
Its unnoticable like loly pop said. but I dont tihnk I will ever get this.
The Hydra Sucks
QUOTE(Xcel @ Jun 4 2005, 06:17 AM)
Last night i was playing it. and i zoomed in on a copper throguh his windshield with a sniper rifle. i couldn't help but notice the likeness between the policemen of liberty city and Arnold schwarzenegger. possibly in referance to arnie's roll in the movie kindergarten cop. take a look your self if you don't believe me. i am unable to post a picture because i don't have that sort of equipment because my brother has took his digital camera away with him. don't flame me to death. take a look first
[right][snapback]660412[/snapback][/right]

No, that isn't a reference. And even if it was supposed to be a reference to Arnie, why would it be to Kindergarten Cop? That's about him having to go undercover as a Kindergarten teacher...not flying a helicopter....

Besides, I can't even see the people who fly the helicopters. What are you talking about?
Redundant
No, there is no police in the heles as far as i remember,
they are computer controlled
Young Escobar
Ya they were.
Smoov
No where do I see he was talking about helicopters.
Pecnut
Kindergarten Cop:
user posted image
Cops:
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.