Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Three-step tips and tricks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion > Graphics Tutorials
Mr. Thunderfield
In here you can post your 3-step-or-shorter tutorials, that doesn't really deserve a own topic each...

You could pin this, Washunka cool.gif

If you want diagonal scanlines in PSP9, do this:

1. Make a new image, white bg.
2. Do scanlines over them, Effects>texture effects>Blinds. Make the blinds black.
3. Use the deform tool to turn the image. Stretch the image out to all sides, and you're done.
Washunka
everything is worth there own topic i think, but not a bad idea. Nice tut i like it it's clean and simple.
FX
QUOTE(Mr. Thunderfield @ Jun 3 2005, 08:40 PM)
In here you can post your 3-step-or-shorter tutorials, that doesn't really deserve a own topic each...

You could pin this, Washunka  cool.gif

If you want diagonal scanlines in PSP9, do this:

1. Make a new image, white bg.
2. Do scanlines over them, Effects>texture effects>Blinds. Make the blinds black.
3. Use the deform tool to turn the image. Stretch the image out to all sides, and you're done.
[right][snapback]659184[/snapback][/right]

thanks. thats helped me a lot.
Mr. Thunderfield
Here's another one:

To make very tiny borders on text (still psp9):

You don't have to change the Stroke width on text with the arrow buttons or the slider, you can change it my writing in the value. To make tinyer borders that 1.0px, click the down arrow to 0.0, and change the last zero to something, 5, for example. Like 0.5. The result is tiny text borders that can come in handy happy.gif
Mr. Thunderfield
Oh, and if you want some kind of earth in your sig, you could visit effects>artictic effects>balls and bubbles and go to the texture tab, and select the earth from the left part. Configure other aspects of the orb in the other tabs.

--------------------

To warp-distort the image more than the warp setting in the effects>distortion menu, select the layer to be distorted, and click on the arrow on the second tool in your toolbar, and select Mesh Warp. Now you can drag the handles to warp the layer. This is useful for getting something to form around the earth, for example. (example here (this is NOT advertising, i hope...))
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.