Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: full sig tut
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion > Graphics Tutorials
Washunka
ok im gona make a tut on an abstract grunge sig:
ok goto file> new and select these settings:

user posted image

it isnt that much of a big deal what size it is though
press "D" on your keypad .now go to filter>render>clouds and get out some good brushes i got mine from deviant art they were made by flemix and just start to brush wiv white then make a new layer and brush wiv black keep doin tht untill u have somein like this

user posted image

ok now colour

we are gona make six colour balance layers by goin to layer>new ajustment layer>coluor balance

mulit colour

1st 1: full cyan
2nd: full red
3rd: full magenta
4th:full green
5th: full yellow
6th: full blue
ok now on ure top colour balnace layer goto filter render clouds
do this wiv all of the layers now do filter>render differnet clouds wiv all the colour balance layers and it should look somin like this:

user posted image
ok now 4 the text

im gona use angry blue 4 this
just pick ure siz and place it on then goto layer > type> warp and choose ure settings to waterver u like

now duplicant the layer and change it to soft light and move it just under ure text and i got somin like this:
user posted image
ok now im not very good wiv borders but heres how i do mine

new layer ctrl a edit>stroke 1 pixel black

select ure magic want and click the sig in tht layer then edit stroke again but make it 1 pixel white

then set the layer settings to overlay
and ure done here is wot i got

user posted image

psychÝ
There are already loads of sihs that look like that already

thats a good tutorial but you shouldn't rewally uses brushes in tuts as if someone doesn't have them and can't find them then they can't do it
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(psychÝ @ May 30 2005, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE(Nanook @ May 30 2005, 06:26 PM)
*expects a load of sigs all looking the same*

Good tut though
[right][snapback]649930[/snapback][/right]

There are already loads of sihs that look like that already

thats a good tutorial but you shouldn't rewally uses brushes in tuts as if someone doesn't have them and can't find them then they can't do it
[right][snapback]650042[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, when I first started out, I used to see so many of those tuts, and get stuck.

dry.gif I remember my old strickly filter sigs. happy.gif
DuPz0r
Nice tutorial

I like the fact the members can talk about the tut's, very helpful.
And nice one shunka, you got a "Graphics Tutorials" board made.
mat5
could some one tell me some good brushes
noiz
define "good" from your point of view...depends what kind of brushes you want, they really come in all shapes, sizes and categories. Browse around this link CLICK , you should be able to find lots of useful ones, tho some authors want you to credit them when using the brushes, but they're still free.

p.s. Washunka, the first thing about tutorials is not to use brushes, because tutorials are made to avoid that, and to give the user more freedom in experimenting, they just show him the basics, the "template" shall we say. or you could at least attach that brush pack you've used so ppl don't start rippin their hair of cuz their sig doesn't look the same smile.gif
Washunka
ughhh i did not make this tut abicathon did
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.