Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tanks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
The_End90
Has anyone noticed that the tanks in Grand Theft Auto 3 don't dissapear?

I don't know why this is. Even when you blow them up they don't dissapear.

Or is it just my game? huh.gif
Trigger7
Yeah I noticed this. I used to just get in them and drive near the Callahan Bridge where there was a bank and flip the tank onto its roof, crawl out and once it's blown up then it dissapears.

Or I'd just drive them to the edge of the water, get out and ram it into the water to get rid of it. thumbup.gif
Psy
They only don't disappear if you cheat to get them...
The_End90
Yep.

If you go and get one from the small barracks, that one does dissapear after a while.
Kid_Notorious
i did the same as trigger cause it gets kinda annoying but they can come in handy in a police chase cause police cars still blow up on impact even if you arent driving it
Tootsie_Roll
Yes. I have about 8 in one of my games. It hasn't disappeared and most are near the Bridge going from Portland to Staunton.
The Hydra Sucks
If you don't blow them up or dump them in the water, yeah, they stay there forever...with the same damage and everything.
Kuwong
QUOTE(Tootsie_Roll @ Jun 5 2005, 08:08 PM)
Yes. I have about 8 in one of my games. It hasn't disappeared and most are near the Bridge going from Portland to Staunton.
[right][snapback]663919[/snapback][/right]

your saying you spawned them, parked them by the bridge, and even when you turn off your ps2, and reload the game their still there? thats cool if its true. biggrin.gif
The Demon
I have noticed that, but why is it?
AVaholic
i used to drive my used ones off a pier till i noticed theyre all still there w/ the top sticking out...a few molotovs took care of that and theyre gone... but now i have all the packages so i dont need to cheat
KiNgOfSeAs911
ya, i have one near the bottom of staunton.(rockford or bedford point)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.