Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warn Level Rants
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Qdeathstar
The other topic... got.. uh.. Deleted sad.gif

Warns will not be removed because they are old. Only request a warn removal if you can prove that the warn was unfair. - Edgecrusher

NOTICE: please place a link to the thread where you believe your received your WARN/Suspension from. If the topic has been deleted, please state that in your post.

Posts that do not meet those requirements will be deleted.
Thunderstruck
mine has been raised lowered and once again raised all for one reason so i would like the mods to make their minds up please what they are going to do
EMBO
QUOTE(Xcel @ May 23 2005, 02:56 PM)
mine has been raised lowered and once again raised all for one reason so i would like the mods to make their minds up please what they are going to do
[right][snapback]634555[/snapback][/right]

K, the warn stays smile.gif
Epidemic
Can we ask for our warn level to be dropped here? If so, can someone take my warn off? I've learned my lesson. wink.gif
Edgecrusher
It was your first post, under this account. It won't be taken off. wink.gif
old/10
I think I have proved I am a good boy. I haven't got wanred in a long time and my last wanr was because Pimp decided to warn me of the same thing after X did. So atleast 10% off and I am happy
XtortioN
QUOTE(SoAP of WhEEze @ May 24 2005, 10:44 PM)
I think I have proved I am a good boy. I haven't got wanred in a long time and my last wanr was because Pimp decided to warn me of the same thing after X did. So atleast 10% off and I am happy
[right][snapback]638678[/snapback][/right]

You have already had a warn taken off since your last increase. Also, you haven't been on THIS account for awhile, so there is no reason for the warn to go as you haven't been good, just haven't been on with Soap of Wheeze. USE ONE NAME!!
Qdeathstar
QUOTE(EMBO @ May 23 2005, 10:15 AM)
QUOTE(Xcel @ May 23 2005, 02:56 PM)
[right][snapback]634555[/snapback][/right]

K, the warn stays smile.gif
[right][snapback]634568[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(Edgecrusher @ May 24 2005, 06:36 PM)
It was your first post, under this account.  It won't be taken off. wink.gif
[right][snapback]638249[/snapback][/right]

Meh, it seems to me that someone was trolling him >.>
Epidemic
QUOTE(Edgecrusher @ May 24 2005, 07:36 PM)
It was your first post, under this account.  It won't be taken off. wink.gif

Were you talking about my warn? My recent warn was for flaming outside R&R. Catnip warned me.
Benzilla
i think some of mine should be deleted cause i havent done anything wrong i have learnt my lesson now and some was from a LONG time ago tongue.gif
Edgecrusher
QUOTE(Slayer87 @ May 25 2005, 05:34 AM)
QUOTE(Edgecrusher @ May 24 2005, 07:36 PM)
It was your first post, under this account.† It won't be taken off. wink.gif

Were you talking about my warn? My recent warn was for flaming outside R&R. Catnip warned me.
[right][snapback]638833[/snapback][/right]

No, "manchesterunitedfan's;" someone deleted his post.

Meh, it seems to me that someone was trolling him >.>

Oh? Nothing for ages and then this in R&R:

where have all the young noobs gone long time passing....where have all the the young noobs gone long time ago.......where have all the bannz0rd gone long time passing...where have all the bannz0rd gone long time ago.....pyro when will you ever learn when will you ever learn......

another song from a guy you all know very well

So, who was doing the trolling?

Corkyboy
Could you please take that last 10% warn off Qdeathstar
I was innocent after all!!!

You have... thanks!!!
XtortioN
QUOTE(ViRuZ @ May 25 2005, 03:14 AM)
i think some of mine should be deleted cause i havent done anything wrong i have learnt my lesson now and some was from a LONG time ago  tongue.gif
[right][snapback]638991[/snapback][/right]

No, because you haven't been here for awhile. This means you haven't been good, your just not active and therefore cant be bad nor good. Plus, some of your old warns have already been taken off.
Mekstizzle
Ok, ok ok bear with me.

I honestly have no idea which warn my 10% is counting for.
tha solja
could someone thake this warn level off, it was from a long time ago and i have been good
Epidemic
I was warned May 19th. It's now May 25th. Can someone take it off? I've been good.
gonetgo
QUOTE(Slayer87 @ May 25 2005, 03:30 PM)
I was warned May 19th. It's now May 25th. Can someone take it off? I've been good.
[right][snapback]640051[/snapback][/right]

No, it takes time for a warn to go down, the reason I unwarned you so fast was because I thought it was a "minor offence".
Epidemic
QUOTE(gonetgo @ May 25 2005, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE(Slayer87 @ May 25 2005, 03:30 PM)
[right][snapback]640051[/snapback][/right]

No, it takes time for a warn to go down, the reason I unwarned you so fast was because I thought it was a "minor offence".
[right][snapback]640135[/snapback][/right]

I see. So the warn that I have now will eventually be taken off?

If you dont flame outside R&R for a while - gng
acemace
How long does it take for a warn to be "old" and as tho i have learnt my lesson
EMBO
QUOTE(Mechanicalistic @ May 25 2005, 02:47 PM)
Ok, ok ok bear with me.

[right][snapback]639392[/snapback][/right]

Me, for saying "You are a fuck" outside R&R.
DavidOrtiz34
umm... I'd like to have some of my warns removed... 2 of them are from March... (1st and 23rd)

One is from Pimp... he didn't even label what I did wrong... so thats stupid!

Thanks in advance!

EMBO took some off, but the rest of your warns stay, them being old doesn't constitute it having to be removed, they were legit warn...that simple. Like I said the rest stay - Vendetta
gonetgo
QUOTE(DavidOrtiz34 @ May 27 2005, 09:17 PM)
umm... I'd like to have some of my warns removed... 2 of them are from March... (1st and 23rd)

One is from Pimp... he didn't even label what I did wrong... so thats stupid!

Thanks in advance!
[right][snapback]645209[/snapback][/right]

EMBO removed those two.
tha solja
can you take off my warn level, its been almost a month and it was kinda over sum pitty shit anyways... wink.gif
The_End90
I have a 20% warn, and its been about a month now.

10% for double posting - I haven't double posted in a while, in fact, the day I found out I had a warning for it, I stopped right then and there. Recieved from: DuffMan on May 15, 2005; 04:04 AM

Another 10% for a stupid post - Not really detailed or good reason for the warn. Recieved from: CatNip on May 15, 2005; 07:19 AM

Details:

Details from CatNip's warning: this is a broken link, it is outdated.

CODE
The error returned was:
Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

If you read your warn log, I just didn't warn you for making a stupid post. It said I warned you for making a stupid post plus spamming, also, you had been spamming in other topics so the warn was justified. Another thing, I know it was you who sent me the 'anonymous' email. You still haven't replied either happy.gif - Catnip

Details from DuffMan's warning:
CODE
DuffMan

Added to warn level Multiple double posts.

Use the Edit feature in future. If you do, I'll lower this again.

Has been using the "Edit" feature since then.

Please, if you guys can, lower my warn level, I've been a good person!

Thanks!

Demon Lord Tyrus
i still have an old warn from pimp for using the mod pip as my avatar dry.gif
FX
can i have some of my warn removed please? prefferably the very old ones and my latest from payne and duff
acemace
Can i have any of my warns removed?
Bain
QUOTE(Miguel Bain @ May 22 2005, 09:12 PM)
Ok, then I will post ths again.

Payne gave me a warn for double posting, and the link he provided as proof, doesnt exist.

Hes outright lying.

[right][snapback]633861[/snapback][/right]

In addition, my last two warns(that werent taken down because the other warns were bullshit, and realized by certain people, like QD and RI) were over a month ago.

My last two were:

April 16
April 19

Thanks for the consideration.
Nanook
I'm def not bitching, but my warn was removed and because I can't see my warn level I don't know why or by who, so if anyone could please tell me that would be super happy.gif ?

Thanks to whoever did it
FuddMan
QUOTE(Ikon @ May 28 2005, 06:52 PM)
can i have some of my warn removed please? prefferably the very old ones and my latest from payne and duff
[right][snapback]646022[/snapback][/right]

Umm...mine and P4ny3's aren't going to be removed, they aren't even half a month old.

QUOTE(acemace @ May 28 2005, 09:34 PM)
Can i have any of my warns removed?
[right][snapback]646380[/snapback][/right]

I don't think your oldest warns are old enough, and you're latest warns have good reasoning behind them, so not yet...

QUOTE(Nanook @ May 29 2005, 01:49 PM)
I'm def not bitching, but my warn was removed and because I can't see my warn level I don't know why or by who, so if anyone could please tell me that would be super happy.gif ?

Thanks to whoever did it
[right][snapback]647554[/snapback][/right]

FYI, Albino lowered it.
FX

Umm...mine and P4ny3's aren't going to be removed, they aren't even half a month old.

can you remove some older ones then?
XtortioN
QUOTE(Ikon @ May 29 2005, 12:39 PM)

can you remove some older ones then?
[right][snapback]647714[/snapback][/right]

You have warns from May 18th. Not too long ago, meaning you haven't been following the rules. Old warns don't usually get swept away when you also have recent warns. Your old ones aren't even that old either.
Epidemic
My warn has been on for 10 days now. 2maro will be 11 days.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Slayer87 @ May 30 2005, 01:55 AM)
My warn has been on for 10 days now. 2maro will be 11 days.
[right][snapback]648705[/snapback][/right]

ye as the random guest said

that isn't very long at all they normally stay for 3 weeks to 1 month
Epidemic
I didn't know that. I had one that stayed for 10 days. Then it was removed.
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(EMBO @ May 26 2005, 08:23 PM)
QUOTE(Mechanicalistic @ May 25 2005, 02:47 PM)
Ok, ok ok bear with me.

[right][snapback]639392[/snapback][/right]

Me, for saying "You are a fuck" outside R&R.
[right][snapback]642399[/snapback][/right]

That was on Apr 28 2005. Its now June 1st. Thats means it was a full more-than-a-month ago. smile.gif ohmy.gif
EMBO
Ok then, you have behaved yourself and I haven't seen you flaming since you got that warn.
BreathMints
I was warned twice for spamming, then NCP took 10% off, I haven't spammed since and It's more than a month ago, so can someone please take off the other 10%?
Thunderstruck
i got mine on the 13th of may originally and in about 3 days it will have been 3 weeks since i got it. i haven't broken the rules in anyway since. i am a good boy so can someone be kind to me.
Qdeathstar
just because p4yn3 or Pimp were removed from the staff, doesnt mean they made all bad moderations...
Demon Lord Tyrus
thats what alot of people seem to think.
Thunderstruck
i got mine on the 13th of may originally and in about 3 days it will have been 3 weeks since i got it. i haven't broken the rules in anyway since. i am a good boy so can someone be kind to me.
FX
QUOTE(Xcel @ Jun 2 2005, 03:35 PM)
[right][snapback]656453[/snapback][/right]

can i have the same, i havent been warned for quite a while.
XtortioN
QUOTE(Ikon @ Jun 2 2005, 12:09 PM)

[right][snapback]656516[/snapback][/right]

Your last warn is from May 18th. Thats not "Quite awhile". Plus, all your warnings are for almost the same thing, SPAMMING. You were lucky enough to be unbanned for saying you were older then 12, I think someone should talk with Demon Lord Tyrus, because he said you had a little talk about your age and you may be lying about it. Your posts aren't showing you as a member who's not following the rules much either. Thin line.
EMBO
QUOTE(Xtortion @ Jun 2 2005, 05:44 PM)

Your last warn is from May 18th. Thats not "Quite awhile". Plus, all your warnings are for almost the same thing, SPAMMING. You were lucky enough to be unbanned for saying you were older then 12, I think someone should talk with Demon Lord Tyrus, because he said you had a little talk about your age and you may be lying about it. Your posts aren't showing you as a member who's following the rules much either. Thin line.
[right][snapback]656629[/snapback][/right]

Exactly, you're only here because you showed Albino a picture. For all we know that wasn't you. So you are on very thin ice, along with your constant spamming. Don't expect any favours (like warn removals) from mods very soon.
FX

Your last warn is from May 18th. Thats not "Quite awhile". Plus, all your warnings are for almost the same thing, SPAMMING. You were lucky enough to be unbanned for saying you were older then 12, I think someone should talk with Demon Lord Tyrus, because he said you had a little talk about your age and you may be lying about it. Your posts aren't showing you as a member who's not following the rules much either. Thin line.

i always used to tell members i was 12, until i got banned. then i stopped lying. ask albino, i proved it to him

With a picture that we don't even know is you? Yeah great proof... - EMBO
XtortioN
QUOTE(Ikon @ Jun 2 2005, 01:47 PM)

i always used to tell members i was 12, until i got banned. then i stopped lying. ask albino, i proved it to him
[right][snapback]656633[/snapback][/right]

Why in hell would you tell people that? Whats the point? The sad part is that you are most likely twelve. I mean, just look at your constant spamming and your attempts to raise your post count so you can be "1337", becuase post count really matters. Especially when almost all the posts are less then a line, one word or just plain spam. Sad attempts.
FX
QUOTE(Xtortion @ Jun 2 2005, 05:53 PM)

Why in hell would you tell people that? Whats the point? The sad part is that is is most likely true. I mean, just look at your constant spamming and your attempts to raise your post count so you can be "1337", becuase post count really matters. Especially when almost all the posts are less then a line, one word or just plain spam. Sad attempts.
[right][snapback]656638[/snapback][/right]

i agree with you completly, i dont give a shit about post counts though. if anything my posts arent spam at all, a lot of people make long posts filled with crap. my posts are straight to the point.
XtortioN
QUOTE(Ikon @ Jun 2 2005, 01:56 PM)
QUOTE(Xtortion @ Jun 2 2005, 05:53 PM)

Why in hell would you tell people that? Whats the point? The sad part is that is is most likely true. I mean, just look at your constant spamming and your attempts to raise your post count so you can be "1337", becuase post count really matters. Especially when almost all the posts are less then a line, one word or just plain spam. Sad attempts.
[right][snapback]656638[/snapback][/right]

i agree with you completly, i dont give a shit about post counts though. if anything my posts arent spam at all, a lot of people make long posts filled with crap. my posts are straight to the point.
[right][snapback]656641[/snapback][/right]

No, they lack content, so your posts barely even have a point. They're something people just look right over or scroll past because the posts have almost no content. I'm ending this argument right now, your not getting your warn level decreased, and thats final. We'll also try to look into finding out your real age. But its the internet, full of lies.
acemace
Can any of mine get removed yet. Its been 3 weeks and I havent broken any rules
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.