Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The thing I hate the most!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
DavidOrtiz34
I hate how when you go up by calton heights you get shot by the stupid mafia...

probably like 50% of my deaths are the result of the mafia!
DAMIAN91
Yea I hate the mafia too. I cant do anything by them....
Edgecrusher
It's because they have shotguns, best just to avoid that area wherever possible.
Corkyboy
When you kill Savatore,have you tried to then do El Burro's missions?!?!
It's fucking near-on impossible to do when you've got to drive through mafia territory for more than one mission!!!
wallbash_red.gif
DavidOrtiz34
stupid mafia... hopefully in the next GTA, you'll be able to get revenge one them!

i'll put a shotgun up their ass
INzANE
BOOM *Mafia brains all over the streets*
Epidemic
Yeah, the Mafia are crazy. When I would drive by them-- and I'm speeding-- they'll pull out their shotguns and then BOOM!! Dead...
INzANE
DIE MAFIA *Runs naked into group of italians*
paddy371
QUOTE (DavidOrtiz34 @ May 2 2005, 12:45 AM)
I hate how when you go up by calton heights you get shot by the stupid mafia...

probably like 50% of my deaths are the result of the mafia!

i hate mafia they go around in cars that are always black and i hate the color black and u go anywhere where they are and bang bang bullet in my butt gets on my nerves
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
[Devils advocate] The mafia rule![/da]
Young Escobar
I actually think they rule it takes balls to walk in the middle of the street with a shotgun. And shoot someone you dont like with it.
INzANE
Yea! Big, pulsation, BAD AI BALLS!
Young Escobar
No good ones. The mafia rocks
INzANE
Yeh, the Mafia did kick ass. Their Sentinels were the shizzle!
Young Escobar
Yea how else did I win the "turismo" mission wink.gif
DavidOrtiz34
QUOTE(The R.E.D @ May 12 2005, 03:02 PM)
Yea how else did I win the "turismo" mission wink.gif
[right][snapback]610622[/snapback][/right]

right...
sielent hunter
i'm using a trainer so i can't take damage from them.
Don
The thing I hate most is by the end of the game, every (but 2) gangs hate you...why couldn't he be exiled at the end of the game to somewhere else...wouldn't that have made sense?
Young Escobar
^I like how a bunch of the gangs hated you.

But you do have a point
Kuranes
I really hate the fact that the game doesn't have bikes or choppers. I really like the style of Liberty City rather than Vice City (also, I HATE the 80's... all that colors, the horrible music, the stupid clothes) and if GTA3 had bikes, I'll be still playing it.

Also, I hated that the game doesn't have the "reputation stats" like Privateer or Freelancer (both spaceships games) where you can be "firend" again to those factions that hate you.
Mega_Jaz
they are very irratating
regent
QUOTE(Kuranes @ Jun 30 2005, 02:05 AM)
I really hate the fact that the game doesn't have bikes or choppers. I really like the style of Liberty City rather than Vice City (also, I HATE the 80's... all that colors, the horrible music, the stupid clothes) and if GTA3 had bikes, I'll be still playing it.

Also, I hated that the game doesn't have the "reputation stats" like Privateer or Freelancer (both spaceships games) where you can be "firend" again to those factions that hate you.
[right][snapback]715580[/snapback][/right]

yeah, but how can you be a friend to the mafia or the yakuza after knocking off their bosses? not too realistic ...
Dysfunktional-Hero
The mafia with those damn shotguns.... Whenever I go to Portland i'm in the bulletproof Patriot. It's so annoying.
1UP
I must say the ambulance missions... Stupid A.I. they run into it when im going 2 mph and they die instantly.
DETONATER
there so annoying
deadmanjeff
i hate how easy cars flip over like fbi cars flip over so much
Pikô
Yeah the damned mafia and there damned shotguns that annoys everyone! I have gotten my car shot so meany times right there you just blow up before you even notice its annoying!
Pecnut
With the Mafia, how the hell do they recognise you every single time? Doesn't really make sense, does it...?
Kleaver
QUOTE(deadmanjeff @ Sep 24 2005, 04:35 PM)
i hate how easy cars flip over like fbi cars flip over so much
[right][snapback]925539[/snapback][/right]

LOL, In Vice City, its twice as bad...

Yeah, the mafia totally sucks with their shotguns, the only way you can do any mission there is with a bulletproof car...
Pikô
QUOTE(Pecnut @ Sep 25 2005, 11:18 AM)
With the Mafia, how the hell do they recognise you every single time? Doesn't really make sense, does it...?
[right][snapback]927535[/snapback][/right]

Nope not really how can they no its you when you flying by at like 80mph i mean come on!

Fido should be like the stealth ninja ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.