Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tomb Raider: Legend
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
TMP
Well Lara is back folks. Almost a decade ago the 1st Tomb Raider came out, now after the last chapter of the Tomb Raider adventures i thought that Lara was going to be put away for ever. But i was wrong and a new Tomb Raider game is comming soon; Tomb Raider: Legend. Its by a totally different team and its really supposed to be a good game. Of course pushing your PS2 to the limits or your XBOX, the game is totally revamped and ready to go. Expect it to be out 1/11/2005

http://www.tombraider.com/
Kuwong
Cool, im not a real tomb raider fan, but its nice to see them being able to make a game still after so many years, gives hope for gta almost.
Mekstizzle
Its like i'm the only person that never actually liked that woman or those games.
Corkyboy
I always looked forward to Tomb Raider coming out, but after the last fucker they can fucking keep it!!!!!
ENVi3
I never played cause it didnt really seem too interesting to me. I dont plan on playing it anytime in the future.
Zacko
I still play the third one accasionally...

Legends does souns good and judging by the render of lara so does she tongue.gif
Corkyboy
QUOTE (BulletTime08 @ Apr 30 2005, 08:14 PM)
I never played cause it didnt really seem too interesting to me. I dont plan on playing it anytime in the future.

You are fucking smart because I wasted about 6 hours of my life playing that shit!
I also payed fifty fucking quid for it when it first came out and when I took it in to Game a month later, they offered me six quid for it!!!!
That's how bad it is!!!
Ender
why would they even bother with releasing it in november? The XBOX 360 is being expected to come out before then. I imagine it wont do any good this time either. But meh, at least they found a new team to make it.
Toge
I have played the first Tomb Raider, it was ok.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.