Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite Mission
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
Psy
Just wondering what everyone's favourite mission was in GTA3. For me it's probably Triads And Tribulations. That mission was mad with Mafia vs Triad gang wars all over Portland. I usually just fight loads of Triads instead of doing the mission because I'm pretty sure you can't get a wanted level on that mission. Anyway, what's your fave mission? Overall I think the GTA3 missions were better than some of San Andreas' and definitely VC's.
Juice
Yeah, Triads And Tribulations was my favorite to,
I think it would have made a good San Andreas mission since you could recruit more people once they died.
I also liked that one were you do a fake drug deal with the Cartel.
And the one where you have a baseball bat battle.
Caitaiko
I'd have to go with 'Bomb Da Base'. This was quite a challenging mission but was also fun, It was also quite cool to do a mission with 8-Ball.
Toge
Triads And Tribulations, it was a good mission. I also liked Bomb da base and The exchange.
Coreyko
damni haven't played that game in a while but i think it would have to be the "Kindom Come" mission where you kill those drugged up psychos
Kid_Notorious
my fave is also triads and tribulations cause i like driving around watching them beat the crap out of each other
and i also like loves dissapearance
R3D_WUD
I can't really pick. GTA3 has some of the best missions.

T&T is a good one.
murph_fan51
Bomb da base is an excellent mission, loved that one. cool.gif
Trap Muzik
Favorite Mission is a tie between Bomb da base because it was the first GTA mission that took me a million tries and i felt satisfied when I completed it, and Triads and Tribulations because that mission was a ton of fun. GTA 3 missions were so fun.
Backpacker
My favorite mission is when you had to kill Kenji on top of the parking lot roof then drive away.
DAMIAN91
The last mission of course. That was a fun mission....
Dr_Dre
QUOTE (Jason290 @ Apr 20 2005, 05:44 PM)
I'd have to go with 'Bomb Da Base'. This was quite a challenging mission but was also fun, It was also quite cool to do a mission with 8-Ball.

Same here. Took me awhile to get it just right.

R* should bring back 8-Ball, in my opinion. He seemed like someone you could depend on no matter what.
Tootsie_Roll
Bomb the Base
THe Exchange
Triads and Tribulations
Arms Shortages

What was the one called where you take Ray to the airport?
Mekstizzle
Bomb da Base Act II was quite interesting.

But best mission for me has to be ''Grand theft aero'' even though it was the longest mission in the game ''probably'' it was the most interesting and fun.
Albino
No "favorites" topics. Banned. dry.gif

My fave. mission (s) were the ones where you finally got to switch over to the next island....
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Apr 25 2005, 02:11 AM)
Bomb the Base
THe Exchange
Triads and Tribulations
Arms Shortages

What was the one called where you take Ray to the airport?

those and the last one
Catnip
I liked Grand Theft Aero best.
Ryosei Hime
QUOTE (Catnip @ May 1 2005, 12:58 AM)
I liked Grand Theft Aero best.

same I love the cutscene where claude pops out from the construction site elevator. And fires the warning shots into the air. Scaring the shit outta catalina.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE (Psy @ Apr 20 2005, 04:38 PM)
Just wondering what everyone's favourite mission was in GTA3. For me it's probably Triads And Tribulations. That mission was mad with Mafia vs Triad gang wars all over Portland. I usually just fight loads of Triads instead of doing the mission because I'm pretty sure you can't get a wanted level on that mission. Anyway, what's your fave mission? Overall I think the GTA3 missions were better than some of San Andreas' and definitely VC's.

I agree, it had the whole killing scene from "The Godfather" vibe to it, something which hasn't really been matched. Of course you can go on about superior specs and a havoc physics engine, but that whole feeling that you're actually doing something cool at that stage in GTA3's storyline was one of my fave gaming moments smile.gif
Zacko
Triads And Tribulations

GTA 3 rocks
DuPz0r
Bomb da base was a just the best.
I really enjoyed the sniping, i almost felt like i was there.
DavidOrtiz34
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 20 2005, 12:38 PM)
[right][snapback]563923[/snapback][/right]

I agree...
Young Escobar
My favorite mission is either the exchange or grand theft areo
DavidOrtiz34
one of the missions I like is the one where you're on the roof snipering people... forgot what its called...
Young Escobar
Thats bomb da base
Don
"Espresso-2-Go"
or
"Bomb Da Base, Act II"
or
"Under Surveillance"

I thought all three were pretty good actually biggrin.gif
Young Escobar
Yea under surveillance had a nice feel to it.
Bitch Heartless
I like the last mission it was bad ass and I like Triads and Tribulations that one was cool too.
ogglock
Rumble! The baseball bat action was cool!
Corkyboy
QUOTE(ogglock @ May 20 2005, 11:07 AM)
[right][snapback]626459[/snapback][/right]

That's if your're lucky enough to play that level due to that fucking annoying glitch!!!
ogglock
QUOTE(corkyboy @ May 20 2005, 07:11 PM)

That's if your're lucky enough to play that level due to that fucking annoying glitch!!!
[right][snapback]626464[/snapback][/right]

You mean activating Peds Riot cheat? Nah, I never activated it. The effect is that the Red Jacket with you will attack you, right?
Corkyboy
QUOTE(ogglock @ May 20 2005, 11:28 AM)
QUOTE(corkyboy @ May 20 2005, 07:11 PM)

[right][snapback]626464[/snapback][/right]

You mean activating Peds Riot cheat? Nah, I never activated it. The effect is that the Red Jacket with you will attack you, right?
[right][snapback]626486[/snapback][/right]

I'm talking about the glitch when the "nines"disappear!
ogglock
Oh, sorry. The Purple Nines glitch.
FX
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 20 2005, 04:38 PM)
[right][snapback]563923[/snapback][/right]

agreed, that and the last mission
Toge
QUOTE(ogglock @ May 20 2005, 01:07 PM)

Yeah, that was a cool mission. Too easy though ph34r.gif
Thunderstruck
bomb da base part III
switchfoot321
yeah, i need help on the last mission of the 2nd level. i havent played gta: 3 in a long time and all i can remember is i got stuck on that mission and did all the other missions on that island except that one. biggrin.gif
carslayer14
Definately grand theft areo. That mission was so cool. I also like S.A.M. (the one where you shoot down the plane), a drop in the ocean, and the exchange.

In fact, all of donald loves and the construction site missions were pretty damn cool. I hat tons of fun in that game. all the missions in VC sucked, except for mayby phantom penh 86. gta3 rocks.

Actually, if anybody can tell me what is the meaning of some of those mission titles, (sam and Phantom penh 86). It would be appreciated.
Young Escobar
May I ask what is so good about triads and tribulations? I really do not see what is so good about it. Maybe I am missing a point. but I like the exchange the best.

My Top 5 are:

1: Exchange

2: Grand theft Areo

3: Arms Shortage

4: Plaster Blaster

5: I scream you Scream
Thunderstruck
it is actually phnom penh. carslayer. which is the capital of cambodia. I think that sam i something to do with missles and there homing system or something isn't it.
carslayer14
Yeah, but what does the capital of cambodia have to do with it? And sam sites were in san andreas too.

But what does S.A.M. stand for?
Young Escobar
^surface to air missle
carslayer14
OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Thanks guys.
Young Escobar
QUOTE(carslayer14 @ Jun 3 2005, 10:26 PM)
OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Thanks guys.
[right][snapback]659997[/snapback][/right]

NO problem glad to answer a quick question
Redundant
Bomb da base was def the best!1
Mindfury
arms shortages. i wub phil cassidy
KiNgOfSeAs911
triads and tribulations was the best because it was the only one that had gang wars, i would just fight for half an hour until i died. the last mission was cool too because you kill catalina and maria.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.