Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Dunpeal
Reminder to graphic makers:

Avatar dimensions need to be 100 X 100 and max file size 75 KB
Signture dimensions need to be 550 X 200 and max file size 250 KB

Again, you can request to have an avatar, signature, and/or any other type of graphic made for you by posting in this thread, be sure you give details when requesting wink.gif
F R E A K
CKY:

can the picture's color be yellow, red and black and on the left hand side, with the logo in the middle of the right hand side with a black backround.

I have no idea what you meant by that, but i threw these together if you want em:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

And i noticed you didn't have an avitar, so here's one if you want it:

user posted image
Christmas version tongue.gif
user posted image

If you want me to change anytihng, just PM me
Tdude
Can someone please make me an avatar with a flaming "T"? Thanks in advance oh yeah for this site.
Pitbull
QUOTE (Tdude @ Dec 22 2004, 02:16 AM)
Can someone please make me an avatar with a flaming "T"? Thanks in advance oh yeah for this site.

here's your flaming T laugh.gif

user posted image
F R E A K
CKY:

sry, I did that late last night, and i see i fucked up on the boarder, and I cut the CKY a little wierd, Here's a better version:

user posted image
Different colored boarder:
user posted image

sry but i can't tint it without makin it look fucked up

Qdeathstar
CKY, this is what i came up with.. hope you like them

user posted image

and

user posted image

BISH
yo could someone possibly make me a new sig and avatar im kinda bored with the one i have now. could it possibly have a black background with a few car and gta sa pics blended in in the back with BISH in the middle. thanks
GTAFREAKZ
can someone make me a sig with "GTAFREAKZ" in green on a pic of a fast car and any avatar with my name on it tongue.gif

thanks
CHUCKY
Can someone make me an avatar of CHUCKY using a pic from this site?

http://www.brideofchucky.com/ click on PHOTOS AND CLIPS

Use the biggest pic, the first one at the top middle (with his hands up), right above the words "PREVIEW" Make it say "FUCK YOU!" in red letters below Chuckys face.

I need a sig too, just put a few Chucky pics in the sig, like a collage (sp?) and somewhere in red letters have it say "IT AIN'T THE SIZE THAT COUNTS, ASSHOLE, IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH IT."

That would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks in advance..
F R E A K
Here ya go:

user posted image
conFUSED
could someone plz make a sig like this:

user posted image

I was hoping it could be stretched out more to the sides. I don't have any capabiliities do it on my computer.
Eyemace
well am not the best on photoshop, but they are just like first tries, hope thats wat u wanted, dont have to use them coz theyre nt that gud compared to some peoples work but-
user posted image
user posted image
CP2003
Can someone please make me an avatar and signature please, a cross between San Andreas and Man City if you can but I will accept anything, I aint that fussy
scumkilla91
can someone make me an avatar with a flaming skull on a red background? thanks loads in advance.
F R E A K
user posted image
ThaCrossroads
Anyone wanna make me a sig that san andreas related, i dont really feel like thinking of an idea myself, you can do whatever you want to make it good.
LanceVance
anybody make me a sig with naploean dynamite and pedro and make it say Napolean Dynamite Is Gangster.
sKaM
user posted image

user posted image

here u go lancevance i hope u like them be sure to give me credit under the sig. I can't add a boarder to it sorry
CHUCKY

Use the biggest pic, the first one at the top middle (with his hands up), right above the words "PREVIEW" Make it say "FUCK YOU!" in red letters below Chuckys face.

I need a sig too, just put a few Chucky pics in the sig, like a collage (sp?) and somewhere in red letters have it say "IT AIN'T THE SIZE THAT COUNTS, ASSHOLE, IT'S WHAT YOU DO WITH IT."

scumkilla91
sorry i forget to mention this but i also need a new sig, preferably with skumkilla written as a red graffiti tag. thanks again and merry christmas.
.Seb
Please can someone make me a sig and avi with the simpsons, with my very long name in it?

thanks
.Seb
oh thats cool, dnt worry guys, dnt need a sig nemore.

thanks vortex
Gladiator
Can someone make me a sig and avatar? I have pictures and ideas lined up but lack the things necessary to make one, like talent, for instance.

I will make it have to do with Gladiator the movie.

I was hoping to make it with text too.

If you will do it or have questions, pm me.

pm me for the pictures too.

Thanks to whoever helps me.
miDz
anyone make me a sig/avatar with miDz and anything to do with san andreas at all on it? i dont give a shit im not picky
GTA_SAN_ANDREAS_MAN
Can someone please make me a sig with a backround like las ventures and carl johnson in the middle wit a minnie gun and any kind of nice car. thanks
GTA_FR3AK
can some1 make a "Midnight Club3:Dub Edition" sig

thanx in advance
smallbrady89
QUOTE (GTA_FR3AK @ Jan 1 2005, 12:16 AM)
can some1 make a "Midnight Club3:Dub Edition" sig

thanx in advance

wait. first of all, your current sig kicks ass. secound, get rid of midnight club 2 and get NFSU2 biggrin.gif
Backpacker
Please someone do this:

I want a louis vuitton design in the background. Then I want good picture of kanye west. Then in tan letters put "The Akedemik Jeanius"(I know it's mispelled). Then underneath put "3MS"

Then make a macthing avater.
Thank you so much.
crazyman
i need a sig with eminem in it i need help with this i need a black backround to it with eminem in the center

thnxxx to anyone who helps me

ps.ill give u credits for tha sig
Fran
ok i am making a fifa football forum and need a banner

what i want is

in centre-user posted image
that logo but it says fifa football forums but no e.a sports logo

also i would like pictures of players from the fifa game round the outside

main colour theme:blue
GTA-Player
I'm going to change the color of the word 'forums' and darken the black squares, but this is what I have so far.

user posted image
_-monkeys-_
I would like to request a avatar!

sumthin to do with halo! plz and thank u!
icecubes
cud sum1 (if ya can b arsed) make me a sig wit ice cube, tupac, snoop dogg and my name:icecubes thnx rolleyes.gif , and pm me wen yav made it thnx
Mekstizzle
anyone bothered to do a sig with a LANCIA DELTA HF INTEGRALE
its a rally car

the badge for it is my avvie....

pm me if u want to.......or something..

EDIT:please and/or thanks...

smile.gif
CHUCKY

Space_Ace
Hey, Could someone please make a sig with a KISS picture, im not to picky as long as its an anverage pic, and if you could put my name Space_Ace on it?
I would appreciate it and you can either post it here or PM me if you have a question about it or you were nice and did one biggrin.gif
PapaBearDX
QUOTE (CHUCKY @ Jan 3 2005, 04:34 PM)

user posted image

there ya go, i might do the sig

type this in for the avatar http://img40.exs.cx/img40/9813/chuck6wz.png
crazyman
can someone plz make me a sig plz and thnxx to who ever helps me and thnxxx to who ever trys to help me ok i want my sig to be a pic of eminem thnxx guys and plz try to make it im desperate
jonoinfrance
Hi,

If anyone wants to, I would love a sig with something to do with gangsters!
Thank you very much!

PM me if you want to!
PapaBearDX
QUOTE (Space_Ace @ Jan 3 2005, 06:43 PM)
Hey, Could someone please make a sig with a KISS picture, im not to picky as long as its an anverage pic, and if you could put my name Space_Ace on it?
I would appreciate it and you can either post it here or PM me if you have a question about it or you were nice and did one biggrin.gif

user posted image im not that g00d at making sigs but i was bored.
Mekstizzle
Wait...

The Lancia Sig is Back on..

A nice sig would doo

to get images of the car type in google -/ images

Lancia Delta HF integrale

thanks and/or please..

biggrin.gif
gtasanandreasgeek
can i have a g-unit signature plz cause i can never find 1 on da net, make it cool.
Mindfury
hey all. i was hoping for a sig from GFX but it has com to my attention that he can't do it. so i shall ask for the same thing. firstly i would like this pic,
user posted image
to be just the main thing. can it have just a white background, like the pic already has, or maybe some kind of special pattern. now the text. i just want the ibanez logo, which is this,
user posted image
just where it says ibanez. the background for that i couldn't get rid of, so maybe you could ues it. and if you can get the ibanez logo font right, i want it that font and to say Pizza_Guy450 an top Right corner and Bass Boy in bottom left corner, which places the logo in the bottom right corner. and for a border, just some kind of red one. also if whoever does this could also make an avatar, that'd be super. the ava could just be the ibanez logo with the border, and if your classy, maybe the ava could fade from the 3 texts that are on the sig (the logo, Pizza_Guy450 in logo font and Bass Boy in logo font).
Thanks in advance
Pizza_Guy450
Phusion
Can i get a sig wit Phusion on it,and also a pic of Blink-182 aswell.......
PapaBearDX
user posted image
Mindfury
thatnk flav, i saved it, but like i said, can it have white background and border? don't really care bout text, just background and border. i'll try myself

EDIT: on second though, who made yours??

EDIT2: oh vortex did it, i'll ask him
trane42
Could someone pls make me a sig?

Chance to show off your gangsta graffiti skills

Just have it say "TRANE" in your sickest graffiti

main color green would be cool, but whatever you come up with

Thank you, your effort is greatly appreciated
fallenbomb
i would like a sig with the word TOOL in big leters and a pot leaf and my screen name. the way it looks like where everything is on the sig is not that important. i would like blach and red or black and green color scheme. also if you have some brillaint inspiration on something cool using the things i want thats cool to. if you can do it pm me with it please. thanx
selpy
QUOTE (fallenbomb @ Jan 8 2005, 02:23 PM)
i would like a sig with the word TOOL in big leters and a pot leaf and my screen name. the way it looks like where everything is on the sig is not that important. i would like blach and red or black and green color scheme. also if you have some brillaint inspiration on something cool using the things i want thats cool to. if you can do it pm me with it please. thanx

user posted image

I made one with the bike, but it didnt look good. PM me more information if you want a different sig, or if you want this one.
Phusion
Can someone pleash make meh a sig with Phusion on it,and this pic of blink182 in it............ Here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.