Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Washunka
here you go

user posted image
Fido 14
thanks dude, its awesome. You're the best
Serg
i was wondering if anyone could make me a sig as you can see my is as crap as they come sad.gif
i dont even have the proper programs to make one!

so could make me one anything really let your artist side come out!
um since i like xmen could ya put wolverine in the back ground(comic book version not movie one)with the word Andres in center of the sig in a chrome matalic color in um the font used to write the matrix title you know the ones on the poster.
other than that make it nice for me and thanks for spending your time on it.

just PM to my inbox.

THANKS

sdkjgsdjgh
user posted image
Xtrachilledowt
user posted image
Can someone make this into a simple sig?
Bain
QUOTE(Bulldog @ Jul 15 2005, 05:49 PM)
user posted image
[right][snapback]750399[/snapback][/right]

roll2.gif

Thats cool.

XTRA WHY DO YOU WANT TWO HALF NAKED BLACK MEN AS A SIG? ohmy.gif
Vaztex
Could Someone make me a Avatar and a Sig to do with SA Car Modding... Thanks (PM it to me)
Serg
dont worry i decided to make my own sig
cuda is your boi
user posted image

Up for grabs, I'll put your name.
Nanook
Thats pretty cool Dark, how long did that take?
BreathMints
QUOTE(andresbradford @ Jul 17 2005, 12:51 PM)
[right][snapback]753030[/snapback][/right]

You knew I was making sig for you! Now I made you sig, Pmīd you, and I come here, and I see you said that! And you were to lazy to pm me about that? Asshole...
Nanook
Keep the flames to R+R please smile.gif
cuda is your boi
andresbradford, the bg on your sig is ripped, take the sig down.
Marriner
Could someone pleas make me a sig and a avatar to do with Los Santos, thanks
(PM it to me please, thanks)
BreathMints
QUOTE(Nanook @ Jul 17 2005, 09:19 PM)
Keep the flames to R+R please smile.gif
[right][snapback]753736[/snapback][/right]

Sorry...sad.gif But you can understand, don't you?

Anyway, LS, I"ll give it a try!
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Perspicacious @ Jul 17 2005, 08:58 PM)

You knew I was making sig for you! Now I made you sig, Pmīd you, and I come here, and I see you said that! And you were to lazy to pm me about that? Asshole...
[right][snapback]753692[/snapback][/right]

If you were making him a sig then why did you get Russian to make a sig for you?
BreathMints
QUOTE(Mechanicalizzle @ Jul 18 2005, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE(Perspicacious @ Jul 17 2005, 08:58 PM)

[right][snapback]753692[/snapback][/right]

If you were making him a sig then why did you get Russian to make a sig for you?
[right][snapback]756087[/snapback][/right]

Russian showed me on msn. Asked if I wanted to use it. I was like, sure, it's better than the one I'm using now, and I wanted to use something different, but my Photoshop is fucked due to a virus, so that's why.

EDIT:
Damn! Stupid virus still on. Can't get it away!
Mekstizzle
Restart your computer, it might be that you closed PS but it didnt close properly so it might no re-open.

Restart your computer and try again.
CygnusX
Requesting a signature with the following features:

-Hydra from the pic attached.
-Some nice borders or something, I leave that to the imagination of whoever's willing to do my signature.
-The name CygnusX preferably in a 'tech-look' font in the lower-right corner.

Thanks.
conFUSED
Can someone make me a sig using Green Day in their holiday video. I wanted that part where he's on the microphone by the car, and planes flying over. The planes is what i want to be animated. The following pics are for reference:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
xxwooziexx
i would like if someone could make me a cool sig with xxwooziexx in and maybe a pic of woozie from SA worked in it thnx thnx
An Answer
I've had the same set for a while now so I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a new set. I am looking for a set to look like the cover art. Like this:

user posted image

Here are some pictures you could use. Anyone is fine:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Here are some sigs that are what I am looking for, someone made them on the CKY Alliance site:

user posted image
user posted image

So I want the color of the sig and avatar to be blue, black and white. Also, could you write the new album name on it and maybe the Alliance 'Å'. If anyone wants to try to make them and need more info just PM me.

Thanks.
FX
I'll do it CKY
An Answer
Thanks man.
Pothead
Can someone make me a sig and matching avie containing pot?

My photoshop doesnt work(cuz i downloaded it) and cuz i havent used it in a while. Can someone help? (I cant make sigs/avies for shit, i only know how to resize)
trigger543
can someone make me an avatar and sig please? i would like my avatar to be a gun trigger with underneath saying 'your money or your life' and a sig with trigger written in graffit written with green letters on a red background. thanks loads in advance.
Delft
Is it possible for somebody to edit my current sig? Can somebody add one of these two small clips to my sig. If you have to expand or enlarge my sig to do so, no problem.

WARNING: Insanely Random Video Lies Ahead.
Click Here

Add either of these clips to the video if you can:

1:49 - 1:50 minutes in to the video
3:21 - 3:25 minutes in to the video

DAMIAN91
QUOTE(conFUSED @ Jul 20 2005, 09:57 AM)
Can someone make me a sig using Green Day in their holiday video. I wanted that part where he's on the microphone by the car, and planes flying over. The planes is what i want to be animated. The following pics are for reference:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
[right][snapback]760848[/snapback][/right]

Ill give it a try...
Delft
Can somebody make me a Gary Sheffield signature and avatar?
DimeSlime
I would want a sig with Dimebag playing (with animation if possible) in somewhere Pantera or Dimebag text in somewhere. thx alot if u helped meh out .
Zacko
QUOTE(Groupe @ Jul 25 2005, 06:07 PM)
Can somebody make me a Gary Sheffield signature and avatar?
[right][snapback]772233[/snapback][/right]

user posted image
There ya go
MillMan14
Metallica sig and avatar. Nothing specififc as long as its metallica style
The_Owlcat
QUOTE(MILLMAN14 @ Jul 26 2005, 11:18 AM)
Metallica sig and avatar. Nothing specififc as long as its metallica style
[right][snapback]773467[/snapback][/right]

Check your PM
MillMan14
can you make me an avatar too? The sig looks awsome. thumbup.gif
Thunderstruck
Please can someone make me a sum 41 sig and avatar. i would like it to depict my name as well as the bands and can it be written in the same style that was used to write all killer no filler on their album

like:this font here:

user posted image
thecolster123
could anyone make me a MSN display picture??
im not sure what size it should be..
please PM me if you can. biggrin.gif
*~)Disturb3d(~*
could some one PLEASE make me a cool sig with these in it
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Un-Amurikan Bastage
All I'd like is an avatar of the face of a pissed off monkey. Or just a pissed off monkey in general. Oh, yeah, and could you tell me how to put it in my avatar?

[EDIT] Does anybody look in this forum anymore? This request has been sitting here for a few days without the slightest clue it's even been looked at. I apologize if mine is being worked on. [/EDIT]
your_name
could some one make my sig purple any thing that was yellow make purple
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Jul 28 2005, 09:34 PM)
All I'd like is an avatar of the face of a pissed off monkey.  Or just a pissed off monkey in general.  Oh, yeah, and could you tell me how to put it in my avatar?

[EDIT] Does anybody look in this forum anymore?  This request has been sitting here for a few days without the slightest clue it's even been looked at.  I apologize if mine is being worked on. [/EDIT]
[right][snapback]779572[/snapback][/right]

GEEZE! Can someone freakin make me an avatar?! Can someone even give me a clue as to whether or not anyones seen my request?
conFUSED
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
if u hate em it's ok cuz i wasn't really trying
Un-Amurikan Bastage
roll2.gif Their funny, how do I put in the second one?

[EDIT] Hold on a minute, wtf is the second monkey doing? [/EDIT]
.Seb
All I ask is for a sig with the 'In Between Dreams' album from Jack Johnson in it, cheers! (You know, the yellow one!)
Epidemic
Can someone make me a sig and avatar? PM me for details.
my_crotch_itches
caoul sum1 pleez make me a st. louis cardinals sig
Un-Amurikan Bastage
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Jul 29 2005, 04:45 PM)
All I'd like is an avatar of the face of a pissed off monkey.  Or just a pissed off monkey in general.  Oh, yeah, and could you tell me how to put it in my avatar?

[EDIT] Does anybody look in this forum anymore?  This request has been sitting here for a few days without the slightest clue it's even been looked at.  I apologize if mine is being worked on. [/EDIT]

GEEZE! Can someone freakin make me an avatar?! Can someone even give me a clue as to whether or not anyones seen my request?
[right][snapback]781241[/snapback][/right]

I'm losing hope that anyone on this site gives a shit...
The_Owlcat
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Jul 31 2005, 03:47 AM)
QUOTE(ty-cartoon @ Jul 29 2005, 04:45 PM)

[right][snapback]781241[/snapback][/right]

I'm losing hope that anyone on this site gives a shit...
[right][snapback]783277[/snapback][/right]

What do you want us to do? Travel to Africa, piss of a monkey and take a picture?
This is not the Google stuff for me thread
rocking 2 -apc- 4 ever
hey i was wonderin if someone could make me a sig and avatar of a green supra with my name and a cool backround that matches...thanx
reform
QUOTE(your_name @ Jul 29 2005, 09:26 PM)
could some one make my sig purple any thing that was yellow make purple
[right][snapback]780967[/snapback][/right]

user posted image
$limy D
can sum1 make me a sig sayin $limy D with CJ on 1 side and Ryder on da other side
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.