Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
*~)Disturb3d(~*
user posted image

can sum 1 make that guy fire his gun and make it sig size, ya know like hes shootin it?
LattO
Looking for a Kanye West Signature
My computer with PS broke down.. sad.gif

Color: Black And White
Size: 70-100 x 350-400
Images: Kanye West(for lazy people to cut.. go here and type in his name " http://www.psdresource.com/search.php " )
Text: Kanye West - Diamonds Are Forver(under his name in smaller print)
Additional: Whatever you think is good..
Maybe have his lyrics from the song "Diamonds" in the background
antski91
we all remember the partys like the red and blue party logos can someone turn one into the orange party wiht the orange replacing red and orange replacing the red colour thanks in advance will credit the maker
''Manjuice''
Hey I'm lookin for someone good to make me a sig. PM me if you're good and want to. Thanks
AmericanIdiot
send me a PM or talk with me on MSN if youre willing to make me a set
Napolean
QUOTE(LattO @ Jun 27 2005, 10:32 AM)
Looking for a Kanye West Signature
My computer with PS broke down..  sad.gif

Color: Black And White
Size: 70-100 x 350-400
Images: Kanye West(for lazy people to cut.. go here and type in his name " http://www.psdresource.com/search.php " )
Text: Kanye West - Diamonds Are Forver(under his name in smaller print)
Additional: Whatever you think is good..
Maybe have his lyrics from the song "Diamonds" in the background
[right][snapback]707790[/snapback][/right]

havent made anyone else a sig in awhile, anyway here it is if you want it, don't feel bad.. if you hate it don't use it.

user posted image
LattO
Real Dope Man...

Props..

I would give rep points and shit but it's not that kind of forum
BreathMints
I need someone to make my sig transparant.
And maybe that guy can make tha same border around my ava.
Thnx in advance.
Edit: I mean those 2 lil things at the sides. If you don't know what i mean, heres what i mean:user posted image

The original img.
user posted image
RedSquare
Not excactly sure what you mean by transparent, but this any good?
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
i got a new set in mind but its sorta a complicated so PM me if your up for the challange
Mc Ice
i need sig with nas (with a video clip or something)
BreathMints
QUOTE(RedSquare @ Jun 27 2005, 08:37 PM)
Not excactly sure what you mean by transparent, but this any good?
[right][snapback]708839[/snapback][/right]

No, I'm sorry I was not very clear about what i want, but it doen't matter, got a new one.
sorry.
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
could i get an avatar to match my sig

and a user bar as well

Xtrachilledowt
Sig and Avatar Request

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Make the sig say "I just fudged yo mama"
Mindfury
can i get a new sig, as i just renamed myself and i don't want to have to use a "pizza_guy450" sig. basically, if someone can use a tie-dye effect as a background, with the in the middle of the dye (hopefully you will know what i'm talking about) and "funkmaster" in one of the corners or down the bottom. also can it have a just a little border around the outside. nothing special, just like an 0.5 point black line.

thanks

EDIT: can i also get an ava too. just the effect and the
Napolean
QUOTE(Perspicacious @ Jun 27 2005, 07:12 PM)
Thnx in advance.
Edit: I mean those 2 lil things at the sides. If you don't know what i mean, heres what i mean:user posted image

The original img.
user posted image
[right][snapback]708768[/snapback][/right]

is this what you meant?

gif:
user posted image
png:
user posted image
Space_Ace
QUOTE(conFUSED @ Jun 28 2005, 11:03 PM)

I would, but none of the links work.
conFUSED
QUOTE(Space_Ace @ Jun 28 2005, 11:59 PM)
QUOTE(conFUSED @ Jun 28 2005, 11:03 PM)

I would, but none of the links work.
[right][snapback]712562[/snapback][/right]

If you pm me i can probably put up the whole pictures.
BreathMints
QUOTE(Napoleon @ Jun 29 2005, 03:33 AM)
QUOTE(Perspicacious @ Jun 27 2005, 07:12 PM)
Thnx in advance.

The original img.
user posted image
[right][snapback]708768[/snapback][/right]

is this what you meant?

gif:
user posted image
png:
user posted image
[right][snapback]712433[/snapback][/right]

Those are good, thank you, I will use them when I'm bored of this sig.
S.A.B.
could I get sumthing with Lil' Flip on it, Mabye an animation if possible. Im not that good with Sigs.
BreathMints
I need someone to make a good avatar that matches my sig.
100x100 plz.
Thnx you
Xtrachilledowt
Sig in progress

Can someone complete this sig
PhantomStranger
Could some plz make me a really cool

user posted image

sig? I would be so happy, and I would say that its made by you.
Epidemic
user posted image

Can somebody resize this pic for me?

Sig-- 400 X 150 pixels (add my name)

Av-- 100 X 100 (only use the part that says Slayer with the pentagram) and add my name.

PM if you are willing to try. Thanks in advance.
Napolean
QUOTE(PhantomStranger @ Jul 3 2005, 05:18 AM)
Could some plz make me a really cool

user posted image

sig? I would be so happy, and I would say that its made by you.
[right][snapback]722546[/snapback][/right]

you can use my old one, i changed the name

user posted image
Red_Dead
can i have a crazy and cool homer simpson sig and ava i dont mind what it looks like aslong as it dosent look stupid im fine with it,thanks
''Manjuice''
I was wondering if someone would make me a sig using this pic?

[attachmentid=610]

The iron maiden writing across the top with the cloudy demon guy in the middle, the bottom right part of the city moved up and into the corner of the sig and then gtaraham in the bottom left, kinda crooked and in red writing with the kinda blood running down from it
kobebryant
can somone make me a tupac sig
my_crotch_itches
could some one please make me a set with a laborghini gallardo animated if possible

please and thank you
Napolean
QUOTE(Red_Dead @ Jul 5 2005, 04:18 PM)
can i have a crazy and cool homer simpson sig and ava i dont mind what it looks like aslong as it dosent look stupid im fine with it,thanks
[right][snapback]728874[/snapback][/right]

it's hard to make a homer sig that doesnt look stupid

so.

user posted image
BreathMints
Can someone make me an Alien avatar?
Should fit with my sig.
Should be 100x100.
Thnx in advance.
PhantomStranger
user posted image
Thanks to Napoleon for the sig.
conFUSED
Can someone make me a Stickman Avatar. I want it to have a "stickman" on it, but I want it to look really cool. Not very specific but oh well. Or you could just make an animated stickman avatar. don't make it too crappy please.
Che Guevarra
Can someone make me a sig with guerilla fighters, a burned building in the colors red and black and the words:

La Revolucion!!
Monty-OG
I would like to request too...

Something Gangsta-alike... Maybe if you got some screenshots from ingame?
All i want is my name Monty-OG in it...
Zacko
I'll get to work on some of these requests in a minute

Mont-OG
I sucked at the gangsterism but I made one anyway don't feel pressure to use it smile.gif
user posted image

Epidemic
Meh quick attempt again don't feel pressured to use it it's not that good sad.gif
user posted image
user posted image

More coming soon...
noiz
gangsta=yakuza? lol
p.s. their faces are left half uncolored, so that kinda kills it
Napolean
they're triads, not yakuza
Zacko
QUOTE(noiz @ Jul 11 2005, 04:16 AM)
gangsta=yakuza? lol
[right][snapback]739542[/snapback][/right]

As I said in my post quite clearly I sucked at "gangsterism" and it's only a quick sig anyway so if he doesn't want to use it that's fine, Next time you make one.
FX
QUOTE(Zacko @ Jul 11 2005, 03:35 PM)
gangsta=yakuza? lol

As I said in my post quite clearly I sucked at "gangsterism" and it's only a quick sig anyway so if he doesn't want to use it that's fine, Next time you make one.
[right][snapback]740291[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, you make one. You seem to be hurling bad comments and rates at other members work. So far we haven't seen shit from you except your ugly user bars.
DiO
does anyone know where i can get an animation of scarface
Delft
Can anybody make me a sig and avatar The Red Hot Chili Peppers, make it say BigSmokeSucks somewhere in it, and try to add a video to the sig.
Thanks smile.gif
PhantomStranger
could someone please make me a avatar with a bf2 & css character on it with a BF2 type background with the word 'nox' on it also another avatar but with the size 64x64 with another war-type theme with a RainbowSix Ravenshield character or something else also with the word 'nox' both are for a clan.

We would be very appreciative also as a little incentive you will be welcome to join, but please good ones. cheers. smile.gif
noiz
QUOTE(FX @ Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)
gangsta=yakuza? lol

Yeah, you make one. You seem to be hurling bad comments and rates at other members work. So far we haven't seen shit from you except your ugly user bars.
[right][snapback]740415[/snapback][/right]

I don't get it, I drop a critic on a few sigs that I believe could be improved, and I've happened to see work that is better and now it's all just bad rates and comments? Try reading some of my posts, I've never seen any of you here post such long critics. Don't judge me by 3 posts dude. And as for zacko, I didn't say the sig is crap, I've just stated a pure and world's most objective and crystal clear fact- the faces are left half colored. And the result of that- it makes the avatar look unfinished. Ta-daaam. Didn't hurt that much, did it? "kinda kills it" isn't exactly the world's most difficult word riddle to solve, you could've realised it yourself. I believe you got your pride hurt and you're tryin to do what? revenge?

I really couldn't care less about you considering my bars crappy, they aren't crappy to me, and that suits me real fine. As for my sig, I've made one now.. You sill think I'm just an evil grinch that sucks at graphics design and just posts bad comments? fine, I appreciate your opininon and won't flame you or intenionally low-rate your work for that.
Napolean
QUOTE(noiz @ Jul 13 2005, 02:29 AM)
QUOTE(FX @ Jul 11 2005, 05:47 PM)
gangsta=yakuza? lol

[right][snapback]740415[/snapback][/right]

I don't get it, I drop a critic on a few sigs that I believe could be improved, and I've happened to see work that is better and now it's all just bad rates and comments? Try reading some of my posts, I've never seen any of you here post such long critics. Don't judge me by 3 posts dude. And as for zacko, I didn't say the sig is crap, I've just stated a pure and world's most objective and crystal clear fact- the faces are left half colored. And the result of that- it makes the avatar look unfinished. Ta-daaam. Didn't hurt that much, did it? "kinda kills it" isn't exactly the world's most difficult word riddle to solve, you could've realised it yourself. I believe you got your pride hurt and you're tryin to do what? revenge?

I really couldn't care less about you considering my bars crappy, they aren't crappy to me, and that suits me real fine. As for my sig, I've made one now, and as for my other work, http://www.noizart.tk ->scroll a bit down, click on one of the thumbs, a larger thumb will appear in a new page, and then click that larger thumb to see the wallpaper in fullsize. You sill think I'm just an evil grinch that sucks at graphics design and just posts bad comments? fine, I appreciate your opininon and won't flame you or intenionally low-rate your work for that.
[right][snapback]743782[/snapback][/right]

I know you diddnt do this intentionally but it's still considered advertising which isnt allowed.
noiz
holy shmokes...sorry, forgot about that, I've deleted it from my post
danthedon
Can someone make me a sig With a big psp and the gta:lcs logo across the screen with tony cipriani on it as well. thumbup.gif
SleepyMexican
Hello fellow forum comers, I would like to ask ne1 of you talented people to take the time to make old sleepy a sig.
I would like to have a mexican flag. Or a lowrider car jumping up and down with my name on it plz.
To the person who makes it Thank You.
Fido 14
Hey can anyone make me a sig with a pic of Fido holding a gun or killing people? and put "Fido 14" in a cool font somewhere in the sig.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.