Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
AmericanIdiot
i need a sig and avatar
anything really would be nice but NO grunge!
thats all
please and thank you
acemace
Can someone make me a sig with a pic of jimi hendrix and a purple background (fading in and out if you can do it) No other preferances.
FX
can i have a bluey abstract av? i suck at avatars
#GROVEstreeter!
I would like a signature with Tupac(MIDDLE),Reaper(LEFT),Angel(RIGHT).thx.i suck at sigs
Fugitive
Is there anyway to use some of this as a avatar ??

Glock Handgun
Nanook
QUOTE(Fugitive @ May 20 2005, 12:35 PM)
Is there anyway to use some of this as a avatar ??

Glock Handgun
[right][snapback]626523[/snapback][/right]

Didn't know what part you wanted so I got this bit which seemed like the best bit
Due to file size restrictions it is so short

http://img210.echo.cx/img210/120/glock211nu.gif
user posted image
Retardo
maybe if you took the action of the firing and added a bullet coming out of the barrel?
The Ice Man
Could someone with pretty good skills make me a sig and an avatar with pics of Some Nice cars like Aston Martin, Ferrari, Ford GT, Lamborghini. A Nice backround would be nice, and if you could put The Ice Man on it in the Grand Theft Auto Font, isn't it like Pricedown or something. Anyway, thanks in advance.
Thunderstruck
I would like a Dupzor sig please cos i love his sigs so if you see this i need your help
Fugitive
Thanks Nanook
user posted image

QUOTE(Retardo @ May 20 2005, 04:30 PM)
maybe if you took the action of the firing and added a bullet coming out of the barrel?
[right][snapback]626921[/snapback][/right]

Yeah! that would be cool... cool.gif
The Ice Man
QUOTE(The Ice Man @ May 20 2005, 05:00 PM)
Could someone with pretty good skills make me a sig and an avatar with pics of Some Nice cars like Aston Martin, Ferrari, Ford GT, Lamborghini. A Nice backround would be nice, and if you could put The Ice Man on it in the Grand Theft Auto Font, isn't it like Pricedown or something. Anyway, thanks in advance.
[right][snapback]627002[/snapback][/right]

I need someone with good Skills, all my Sigs and Avatars 'n shit suck ass sad.gif

Edit: A Bentley and An Aston Martin would look Coo' smile.gif Thanks.
-.Maverick.-
Can someone please make me a Signature and Avatar based on the Video Game "Call of Duty" That would be nice, Thanks in advance. smile.gif
ENVi3
I want a new sig and avatar. I dont have an idea of what though. i would like Prince of Persia or Mortal Kombat Deception.
I guess you can PM me if you wanna ask me if its ok to use any images you find. It would be really appreciated if you help me.
Phusion
Can I have a sig with:
~PhusioN~
Teh Radd0rz
And a picture of a "Les Paul Classic"

Matching avatar aswell,
Thanks in advance,
~P
#GROVEstreeter!
I would like a sig with tupac,a reaper,and an angel on both sides of tupac.And a avatar from my sig that has my name.Any1 willing to do this please PM me.thanks in advance.
MMFF
I would like a sig. not too big but not too small. It must have the following:

-My name (MMFF)
-a Stone Cold theme, or the WWE divas theme (not a combination of both)
Tha Masta 420
I would like to request a sig and avatar please.
Avatar:either a nice potleaf or the Canadian Tire triangle symbol with a potleaf in the middle and have it say CANNABIS BUYER instead of CANADIAN TIRE(I have a hat like that and I love it).
SIG:a Canadian flag with a potleaf instead of a maple leaf and my name in green along the top.thankyou
Coreyko
I would like to get a new sig please. PM me for details. I will get back to you either tonite or later tomorrow or if I have any time in the morning I will get back to you then.
DonkeyTits
Can someone make me a Driver 2 siggy? Any pictures, and size, I don't care. Nothing to fansy, just go nuts.
PiFan314
i want a sig almost like someone on the site already has. I'm gonna try and find em and ask if its alright. i won't use it till they ok it. anyway... i want a psp and in it the lliberty city stories logo in it. but almost like my current sig i want it to take up a small spot and the background to be the other stuff i linked. also can you make it as large as possible with enough room so i can tell em were the link goes

Logo

PSP

I want the heli and buildings from this as part of the bg

Have it say in the bg "Back to Liberty City" but don't make it too obvious. Thank you sooo.... much to anyone who can do this for me.

i've had it ok'd by Deko so i would be so grateful if some one would do this for me.

PS: can i have the PSP be linked to http://www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/

I really would love if someone could do this.
rj1982
smile.gif ok i am kinda gettin tired of my set so i want someone to change it, i like the simple design of it so animate it or change its color, whatever you can do, then let me know when you made it really cool thumbup1.gif
Washunka
QUOTE(#GROVEstreeter! @ May 22 2005, 04:59 PM)
I would like a sig with tupac,a reaper,and an angel on both sides of tupac.And a avatar from my sig that has my name.Any1 willing to do this please PM me.thanks in advance.
[right][snapback]632385[/snapback][/right]

user posted image
BreathMints
QUOTE(B Matic @ May 11 2005, 12:01 PM)
Hi, can someone make me an sig and ava that is based on the game "Mafia"?
I would like to have these pics in it:
user posted image
user posted image
Only the cars, not the background.
Also my name should be on it.
In advance, thanks.
[right][snapback]608356[/snapback][/right]

That anymore, I don't need.
The Star Wars font in my sig, can anyone get.
Say, it should: Darth Vader.
Is here, original image. Smaller it should be too.
Matching Avatar too, can anyone make an.
Advance in thanks.
(Can understand that, I hope anyone)
ENVi3
ok since Loly Pop wants a MK sig I am going to pick my images I would like for my new sig
avatar (resize it): http://img285.echo.cx/my.php?image=1w0112803zs.jpg
sig : http://img193.echo.cx/my.php?image=popwwsh...ince10248gq.jpg
or if you find anything else that will look good on it feel free to add it.
it will be really appreciated if anyone makes them for me beause I am GFX impared. thanks in advance for who ever makes it for me.
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(PiFan314 @ May 23 2005, 09:58 PM)
i want a sig almost like someone on the site already has. I'm gonna try and find em and ask if its alright. i won't use it till they ok it. anyway... i want a psp and in it the lliberty city stories logo in it. but almost like my current sig i want it to take up a small spot and the background to be the other stuff i linked. also can you make it as large as possible with enough room so i can tell em were the link goes

Logo

PSP

I want the heli and buildings from this as part of the bg

Have it say in the bg "Back to Liberty City" but don't make it too obvious. Thank you sooo.... much to anyone who can do this for me.

i've had it ok'd by Deko so i would be so grateful if some one would do this for me.

PS: can i have the PSP be linked to http://www.rockstargames.com/libertycitystories/

I really would love if someone could do this.
[right][snapback]635766[/snapback][/right]

user posted image

user posted image

Heres the set. tongue.gif
Bobcat
Anyone thats good want to make me a new sig and av PM me
2@CRUNK
I would like a CRUNK sig with lil jon and tha Eastside Boyz and a matching avatar aswell.Thanx in advance.

The Ice Man
Alright, I was thinking about a sig possibly based on The Rolling stones, like a pic of the Logo (The Tounge) and Established 1962, I've seen a pic of that somewhere, and then next to that a Group picture. A Red or Blue backround would be nice, and a Matching Avatar to go with it. And in the Lower Right corner have it say The Ice Man in a cool font. I would like my name on both the sig and Avatar. If this can be done, be my guest, make me a sig and avatar.
Thank You.

Edit: This pic may do some good, but about the Group pic, I don't know, just pic any group picture, as long as it look fairly nice.
Anyway, here's the pic I got.

user posted image

Something like that. Uhhh, But could I get that writing near the tounge removed, that would look kinda' dull on a sig. Well, duh.
compton000
Can someone make me a sig that has a impala in hydralics up with compton writtin in olde letters across the bottom and grafitti in te background plz!!! thx in advance

can tupacs face be to the right and the lowrider to the left plz also i would like any gta avatar but with compton on it instead of where it says gta san andreas plz!!!!!!! Jumpy.gif

i dont care what size just not too small thx in advance my email is compton000@yahoo.com contact me there or here whatever works plz plz pzl

Use the Edit button in the future so you don't double post - EMBO

sorry thx for telling me roll2.gif

someone plz make it plz! Jumpy.gif

Dont Double Post-Damian
R3ACTION
sorry but i have to say this

dont tripple post u n00b!!!!

just edit IT OK
Mc Ice
i`m new, but can someone make me a sig?
compton000
QUOTE(R3ACT!ON @ May 27 2005, 12:44 PM)

just edit IT OK
[right][snapback]643879[/snapback][/right]

your kinda a jerk you didnt have to call me noob mad.gif
EMBO
QUOTE(compton000 @ May 27 2005, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE(R3ACT!ON @ May 27 2005, 12:44 PM)

just edit IT OK
[right][snapback]643879[/snapback][/right]

your kinda a jerk you didnt have to call me noob mad.gif
[right][snapback]644151[/snapback][/right]

Both of you read the rules. No trolling/flaming.
Washunka
QUOTE(Ice Cube @ May 27 2005, 03:22 PM)
i`m new, but can someone make me a sig?
[right][snapback]644038[/snapback][/right]

here you go
user posted image
2@CRUNK
Can sum1 make me a sig?Anything you want as long as it has a lil animation.Well it doesnt have to have animation I just prefer it like that.PM me.THX in advance.Oh and a avatar too.
Venairial
i am new but i would like a sig and avatar plz. i want the sig to have tupac and eminem. thx in advance!
tha solja
can anyone help reanimate this sig with another clip or sumthin pshyco put the file thing in a post, if you can help me reanimate this pm me
Nanook
http://www.gregbains.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/gta/familyguy.psd << PSD File
fightingillini32
ey, i was wondering if someone could make me a new sig and avatar, i was formerly known as fightingillini33 a long time ago, i would like the sig/avatar to have to do with the university of illinois' mens basketball team from this past year and thanks ahead of time
fightingillini32
Yannic
^ Why don't you se this one again?

user posted image

smile.gif
GTAFREAKZ
Can someone make a pic with yoda on it and it says "Protected By Imbroke, You Are!

with a kool background
Venairial
why isnt any 1 answering or PMing us?
FX
QUOTE(Venairial @ May 29 2005, 04:34 PM)
why isnt any 1 answering or PMing us?
[right][snapback]647708[/snapback][/right]

1. give it time

2. you have 10 posts, people wont make a sig for you unless they know you will be here for more than a day, otherwise its a waste of the GFX makers time
GTAFREAKZ
iv been here for ages could someone make me the pic ive specified above
Redundant
Hey i was wondering if someone could make my top sig 400 width so it aligns with my bottom one?
Thanx if you can!
FX
user posted image
Redundant
seems kinda blurred???
FX
QUOTE(Redundant @ May 29 2005, 09:41 PM)
seems kinda blurred???
[right][snapback]648350[/snapback][/right]

it lost a bit of quality for some reason, sorry wink.gif
Redundant
QUOTE(Ikon @ May 29 2005, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE(Redundant @ May 29 2005, 09:41 PM)
seems kinda blurred???
[right][snapback]648350[/snapback][/right]

it lost a bit of quality for some reason, sorry wink.gif
[right][snapback]648355[/snapback][/right]

thanx anyway dude
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.