Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Space_Ace
Not asking to make me a sig.
But how can i improve my sig?
Tootsie_Roll
Resize it. Not many people like big signatures and his feet aren't important so cut it off...The KISS letters look wierd. Change how you blended them...Ohh and get a better border. 3 1pxl borders or a 2-1-2 pixel border...
Fugitive
Can someone make me an animated sig PLEASE

I would like it to have three cop cars(lights flashing) blocking the road, and a police helicopter in the sky cool.gif
or anything to do with a modern day fugitive on the run from the cops

Thanks
Massacre
Would someone please make me a murder-oriented sig with blood and knives and such, with my name in the bottom right corner in front of a flaming cross, and "I want you to burn..." in the upper left? Thanks in advance.
Nanook
Im tired of having a sig that looks normal.
ANYONE can make me a sig and no matter what it is as long as it fits site rules I shall use it for at least a week (more if I like it tongue.gif)

So go people, and make me a sig...

Domino
Um, can someone make me an avatar that matches my sig, thanks...
Redundant
If someone could get my name into my sig that would be cool thanx muchos
Eyemace
QUOTE (Redundant @ May 4 2005, 10:03 PM)
If someone could get my name into my sig that would be cool thanx muchos

user posted image
and for mrblue
user posted image
nanook-
user posted image
Nanook
QUOTE (Blongdoggle @ May 4 2005, 10:10 PM)
QUOTE (Redundant @ May 4 2005, 10:03 PM)

nanook-
http://img233.echo.cx/img233/7579/woo3ax.jpg

Cheers dude
and you Space Ace!

5 Submissions now, I will use 1 a week, leave it till tommorow before I use the first one
Ophis-
To Nanook,

user posted image

CODE
[url=http://gamesterfx.com/liquid-ice][img]http://gamesterfx.com/sigcity/liquidice_sig.gif[/img][/url]

Reason: I need the advertising!
old/10
can any1 make me a sig like the one I have now but better?

thanks in advance! biggrin.gif
mrMISDEMEANOR
hey could someone make me a site banner that says Global Gamers on it and has pictures of...games? pm me for more details if you have nothing better to do happy.gif
Banksthaman
Can anyone please make me a sig!!!!!!????!!!!! pm me if you can and i'll give ya the details..........
Phusion
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...showtopic=37292
Button sig saying "Hey ~PhusioN~ LOOK HERE!"
Nanook
QUOTE (Fugitive @ May 5 2005, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (Fugitive @ May 4 2005, 01:41 AM)
Can someone make me an animated sig PLEASE

I would like it to have three cop cars(lights flashing) blocking the road, and a police helicopter in the sky  cool.gif
or anything to do with a modern day fugitive on the run from the cops

Thanks

Can someone make me a sig please... smile.gif

Looks like a tough one to make!

Good luck getting one of those.

(If one hasnt been done by the Weekend I will have a go, PM me on Sat morning if you still want it)
Tootsie_Roll
I am looking for a new donky kong singature to replace this one.

Anyone interested? PM me for details.
conFUSED
can someone make an ad for me so i can use in my sig. Its the ad in my sig for stoner forums. Can u keep it the same size but make it look better. Maybe put a pot leaf on it. And have it say stoner forums. thank you

and could anyone make me some forum markers with just a pot plant.
Napolean
user posted image
AmericanIdiot
may i please have a P-51 Mustang set?

www.airliners.net <-- great, large pics
The Ice Man
I would like a picture of some Grove street Gang members in a car doing a drive by, and maybe a matching avatar, this Lance Vance one sucks ass, If the sig could have "The Ice Man" on it that would be cool.
Napolean
QUOTE (The Ice Man @ May 8 2005, 10:15 AM)
I would like a picture of some Grove street Gang members in a car doing a drive by, and maybe a matching avatar, this Lance Vance one sucks ass, If the sig could have "The Ice Man" on it that would be cool.

Can you provide the pic?

edit:

user posted image
FuXKeNNy
I would like an avatar that matches ma sig. thanks in advance
Epidemic
Can someone make me a Sig and Avatar that has the Death's Head on it? Also, include the SS symbol and make the background black. It can be simple. Also, include my username on both the Sig and Av. Here are some examples of the Death's Head and SS insignas...
user posted image
user posted image

PM me if you're willing to make them. Thanks in advance.
Caliguy
Could someone with "skills" make me a sig and avatar PLEASE? I really need something. I took my last sig down...cause it sucked, and my avatar is just that weird girl that used to be Pimps or PyroHazard or someone like that (a half face that I made into one whole face). So anyways, I don't really care what's on it, just as long as it looks cool. And I've been here a long time too, so I'm not a new kid asking for stuff at least.
Epidemic
Whoever is good at making sigs and AVs-- check out my post up there^^^ somewhere... or PM me for details.
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(caliguy7 @ May 10 2005, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE(R3D_WUD @ May 10 2005, 10:39 PM)
QUOTE(caliguy7 @ May 10 2005, 10:35 PM)
Could someone with "skills" make me a sig and avatar PLEASE? I really need something. I took my last sig down...cause it sucked, and my avatar is just that weird girl that used to be Pimps or PyroHazard or someone like that (a half face that I made into one whole face). So anyways, I don't really care what's on it, just as long as it looks cool. And I've been here a long time too, so I'm not a new kid asking for stuff at least.

If you specify what you want on it, i could give it a go. smile.gif

That'd be awesome. And I honestly don't care at all what goes on. Maybe something that looks like yours. That kinda weird mechanical look. But maybe a car, no people though.
[right][snapback]607827[/snapback][/right]

Here's the set. smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

If you want anything fixed, just PM. wink.gif
BreathMints
Hi, can someone make me an sig and ava that is based on the game "Mafia"?
I would like to have these pics in it:
user posted image
user posted image
Only the cars, not the background.
Also my name should be on it.
In advance, thanks.
Napolean
QUOTE(B Matic @ May 11 2005, 11:01 AM)
user posted image
user posted image
In advance, thanks.
[right][snapback]608356[/snapback][/right]

you want the wireframe pic too?
BreathMints
QUOTE(Napoleon @ May 11 2005, 01:10 PM)
QUOTE(B Matic @ May 11 2005, 11:01 AM)
user posted image
user posted image
In advance, thanks.
[right][snapback]608356[/snapback][/right]

you want the wireframe pic too?
[right][snapback]608392[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I like that pic.
Thunderstruck
I want a picture of stewie from family guy on a black background holding a box of grenades like he does in family guy with text starting from the the top right hand corner which says Life is like a box of active grenades. I would also like my name in cool text at the bottom of the sig.
If anyone has time can they get/make me a funny video avatar no more in size than the rules state. Thankyou in advance to anyone who can do this for me.
Mindfury
hey all. i'm thinking of changing my set to a star wars: revenge of the sith theme, with a particular focus on General Grievous. i have some pics of him, but not many. here they are

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

now thats all i have for now, but i can get more. as for text, just the title pic for the movie (which i can't find, but i'm sure someone has it) (the red one) and "General Grievous" and "Pizza_Guy450". i'm not fussed about animation, but if anyone can find a good one, you could add it in. i'm not fussed about fonts, but i am a fussy person when it comes to the look. usually if a sig doesn't match the picture in my mind, i might turn it down, so sorry if i don't like it, but i don't have Photoshop. so if anyone with skil could attempt this i'd be very thankful
Olisple
star wars episode III signature please, with the theme of the anakin and obi wan fight at the volcano, and the name Apdark and if you could make another siggy the same with the name Ash on the other, i would also like a movie clip of the fight between them in a box the same size as the clip in damien91 siggy, size 402x110, and a 100x100 avatar to match it please,thanks. smile.gif
Young Escobar
CAn I get a sig and avatar with death aka the grim reaper.

(Not talking about the nilly and mandy cartoon) Oh and take the "The" Outta my name. Just make it say R.E.D without"The"
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(The R.E.D @ May 13 2005, 03:17 AM)
CAn I get a sig and avatar with death aka the grim reaper.

(Not talking about the nilly and mandy cartoon) Oh and take the "The" Outta my name. Just make it say R.E.D without"The"
[right][snapback]611541[/snapback][/right]

Heres something. smile.gif If yo udon't like it, tell me, I'll put it up for grabs. wink.gif

I'll make an avatar if you like it.

user posted image
Young Escobar
^Yea I like it althought I'd like to see the whole death (as in from head to toe or upper half) but thats coool.

And avatar will be nice too. biggrin.gif except make the avatar nameless wink.gif

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y198/Huma...uff/DriveBy.gif

Use that image and make it say"suck it balla bitches" in purple font and have it name less.

user posted image

Here is the old ass image to it. I am not using it here but somewhere else wink.gif

Please edit your post instead of double posting - Xtortion
Sobeit
i tried, imageready only gets me so far....

ill use flash next time.

user posted image
Young Escobar
Thanks^ The text can stand out more but its ok althuough nanook made one like it thanks. (i'll bookmark it)

But I want an avatar to match my sig without my name this ime
Epidemic
Can someone make me a sig & av? PM me for details!!
Domino
Um hey, can some one make me a sig based on the rolling sontes 2005/2006 tour, heres what I want:
The Rolling Stones logo
my name
like a small list of tour dates in the background
and a pic of hte dudes playing
thx in advance!
Backpacker
For the sig I want you to take smokey's pictures from this picture

http://theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures/983cap003.jpg

Then in grey put the text "You Got Knock The Fuck Out !"
Then at the side place the name Backpacker in small letters

http://theboxset.com/images/reviewcaptures...re_friday04.jpg

For the avater just place my name in the same font and color as on the sig.
And I just want for the avater to be black and white.

Thanks
Tha Ozzy
can I have a sig with Ozzy Osbourne in it + sum lightings (with animation if possible) no size limits really.. a matching avatar would be nice too. thx.
basicked
can i get a sig with some random/cool effect, with my user name on it (basicked, if you cant look up)? thanks.
Sheezy
user posted image

user posted image
Epidemic
Nice work, Custom. You did make that, right? If so, would you be willing to make me a sig & av? PM me for details.
Tha Ozzy
can I have a sig with Ozzy Osbourne in it + sum lightings (with animation if possible) no size limits really.. a matching avatar would be nice too. thx.
DeathCobra
Hye, can I have a sig.

I want it to have a black w. red stripe banshee at a side view so you can see the front bumper and the side on one side and on the other a bullet w. the same colour scheme doing the same thing but opposite.
Then i would like my name in between the cars with some modern,red/black background.
Also an avy 2 match.
Thanks

PM me for help
COLDOG
I would like a sig showing the car picture I have attached and the text effect I have attached, saying "COLDOG" , with some cool randm effect for the background. (not bright)

Thanks.
Intake
if anyone would make me a System of a Down sig i would be very grateful!
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
heres a blank sig

could sum1 do sumthin with it
user posted image
Tha Ozzy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.