Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Massacre
Can someone make me a sig and avatar with these pics?

Demon
Tombstones
Flames
Guy from Rammstein

Use all four pics for the sig, make the flames overlap the other three pics. For the avatar, just make the flames overlap the bottom pic. Put "Mr. Murder, in the flesh..." in the upper left, and put "Massacre" in the bottom right, and make the letters flaming.

IMPORTANT
Resize the images to make the sig the same size as everyone else's, not huge like my current sig.

Albino
I got bored. This has near to nothing to do with your request, but this is going in the Sig trade thread.

user posted image
Coreyko
QUOTE (coreyko_2003 @ Apr 1 2005, 01:00 AM)
could someone plz make me an avatar of my initials intertwined

my initials are C R as in Corey Rasmussen

i will be gone for a while so if you PM me about it, i will get back to you about the details when i get back wink.gif

well i am obviously back lol could someone PM me about it and i will give you the details smile.gif
Albino
Err...user posted image
Coreyko
QUOTE (Albino @ Apr 5 2005, 04:16 AM)
Err...user posted image

its close but i am talking about like where it would be done like in the heavy metal like lettering where there are no curves and its just zigzaged but it was close like i mentioned smile.gif
Albino
user posted image

I have no clue what I'm doing... that's the Iron Maiden font...
Coreyko
QUOTE (Albino @ Apr 5 2005, 05:25 AM)
user posted image

I have no clue what I'm doing... that's the Iron Maiden font...

yeah that'll do; i like it

PS: how do i get it into my avatar?
PiFan314
Hi. if someone has time can you make me a sig and ava like i have now with the psp and Metal Gear Ac!d. Thanks.

PSP

Ac!d

Possible background for Sig
d3dsi
QUOTE (Diesel @ Apr 5 2005, 01:51 AM)
Can someone make a me a sig ? that has a pic of poop and you can keep i ti dont wqant it

some one should make one with poo and crunck juice for p00pin'pirate........we all know no he didnt really leave hes just acting like the bafoon he his $20 sez he bak b4 the end of the week

could some one make me a sig with a monkey drinking pepsi(not literally but somthing uber stupid but the monkey drinking pepsi works) or somthing like that stupiditywise and include instructions on how to use it
Domino
QUOTE (MRBLUE @ Mar 25 2005, 01:22 AM)
Can someone make me a sig with John DeLorean and an 81 DMC12 that says RIP 1925-2005

I know that sound ignorant and all, but I kinda need this, A.S.A.P, thx in advance

(c'mon, this should be easy!!!)
LocoCaesar_IV
QUOTE (MRBLUE @ Apr 5 2005, 05:37 PM)
Can someone make me a sig with John DeLorean and an 81 DMC12 that says RIP 1925-2005

I know that sound ignorant and all, but I kinda need this, A.S.A.P, thx in advance

Ok,I'll do it.You want any specific pictures?
Kenshim
Can Someone please make ma a sig and advatar with the little toy guy from sprite (the one that says "show them my motto")..I tried looking for pics but i cant find any...thanks
Domino
QUOTE (LocoCaesar_IV @ Apr 6 2005, 12:43 AM)
QUOTE (MRBLUE @ Apr 5 2005, 05:37 PM)

Ok,I'll do it.You want any specific pictures?

Just what I said in the thing I quoted, prolly like the car on one side and a pic of DeLorean on the other, preferably, this pic
And thx man, I owe you more than one...
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
people i need a sig and avatar with crunk juice in it no specific pics really just a can of crunk juice, a cool back ground and my username, and anything u may throw in to make it look coller plus step by step instructions in putting it up

thnx in advance the p00pin'pirate

ignore every thing d3dsi said no POOP comprende
BreathMints
Hi, can somebody make me a sig with an old Volkswagen beetle?

Thanks in advance, me.
Nanook
QUOTE (d3dsi @ Apr 6 2005, 12:17 AM)
QUOTE (Diesel @ Apr 5 2005, 01:51 AM)
Can someone make a me a sig ? that has a pic of poop and you can keep i ti dont wqant it

some one should make one with poo and crunck juice for p00pin'pirate........we all know no he didnt really leave hes just acting like the bafoon he his $20 sez he bak b4 the end of the week

could some one make me a sig with a monkey drinking pepsi(not literally but somthing uber stupid but the monkey drinking pepsi works) or somthing like that stupiditywise and include instructions on how to use it

Not going to make it as don't have time, but heres a source image you could use

http://www.earthlypassions.com/earthlypass...PepsiMonkey.jpg
mlAscension
wonderin who accepted my request?
Massacre
QUOTE (Jzrith @ Apr 8 2005, 12:45 AM)
wonderin who accepted my request?

Nobody, probably. The only thing on this page is requests, no responses. Nobody accepted mine yet, either.
conFUSED
Can someone make a logo for my website. I just want it to say "chipe65" on it. And can someone blend the following pictures with it. This will go on the homepage of my website.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture026.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture022.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture020.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture024.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chip...Picture0876.jpg
You don't have to use all those pics. I'm just putting them all up so you can pick which ones would look best.
Mekstizzle
Ok, listen up me and my stupidity got rid of my other sig.
(becuase i acidently got rid of it in my sig, and it wasnt saved on my computer, therefore i coudnt upload it, so i was stranded)
But Daz hooked me up with this for now, but its only temporary, i mean it says it right there on the sig.

I'm not going to waste time posting all pics to use here, becuase i dont know if anybody will reply to this.Basics about it is that i usually have my sigs based on cars.

But i aint really going into detail here.

PM me if youre interested for some reason.

Please and/or Thanks.
thumbup.gif
Toge
QUOTE (Mechanicalistic™ @ Apr 9 2005, 07:55 PM)
Ok, listen up me and my stupidity got rid of my other sig.
(becuase i acidently got rid of it in my sig, and it wasnt saved on my computer, therefore i coudnt upload it, so i was stranded)
But Daz hooked me up with this for now, but its only temporary, i mean it says it right there on the sig.

I'm not going to waste time posting all pics to use here, becuase i dont know if anybody will reply to this.Basics about it is that i usually have my sigs based on cars.

But i aint really going into detail here.

PM me if youre interested for some reason.

Please and/or Thanks.
thumbup.gif

I'll do the sig to ya. wink.gif
Tootsie_Roll
user posted image

I made that in Photoshop. If anyone wants to make it into a car sig for me, PM me...
mlAscension
They should take this thread out and just make seperatethreads. And then every 15 requests they close the forum so no one can request and the pinned requests are given a week to finish. smile.gif
conFUSED
QUOTE (conFUSED @ Apr 9 2005, 10:12 AM)
Can someone make a logo for my website. I just want it to say "chipe65" on it. And can someone blend the following pictures with it. This will go on the homepage of my website.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture026.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture022.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture020.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chipe65/Picture024.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/chip...Picture0876.jpg
You don't have to use all those pics. I'm just putting them all up so you can pick which ones would look best.
mlAscension
Confused, you have a fine sig! You don't need one! sad.gif
No offense, man. I don't care any excuse about your sig, but you should let someone else be made a sig. Since you have one already... that's really really good!
conFUSED
QUOTE (Jzrith @ Apr 9 2005, 03:28 PM)
Confused, you have a fine sig! You don't need one! sad.gif
No offense, man. I don't care any excuse about your sig, but you should let someone else be made a sig. Since you have one already... that's really really good!

i'm not asking for a sig. I'm asking for a site logo.
Ima1337Pimp
Could someone take my sig and make kinda like fancier writing and mabey incorperate my avatar into it?
PM me if anyones interested.
conFUSED
In addition to my top request could someone take my current sig and change my name to "chipe65".
i want to use it for my forum where i have a different user name.
XtortioN
QUOTE (Big$moke @ Apr 9 2005, 08:30 PM)
Could someone take my sig and make kinda like fancier writing and mabey incorperate my avatar into it?
PM me if anyones interested.

I made you a sig and sent it to you via PM. Didn't have much to work with, so its not the greatest.
Miami13
Could someone make me like a, PSP Owner Button or something like that?
.OsiriS.
Will someone make me a cool animated sig and avatar to go with it, make it something that my name is animated... and in cool font. I need something good.. well thanks.

Good Luck
Skribble
You should give more details or the maker won't know where to start.
Ima1337Pimp
Thanks Xtortion for sig!!!
FX
QUOTE (Big$moke @ Apr 11 2005, 04:12 PM)

its not that good.... ph34r.gif
conFUSED
nevermind, got it.
Xtrachilledowt
PM me if your interested in making me a Lil' Jon and Crunk Juice Thread
Ima1337Pimp
QUOTE (gnarkill @ Apr 11 2005, 09:45 AM)

I dont really care because it still looks way better than what i had.
XtortioN
QUOTE (gnarkill @ Apr 11 2005, 01:45 PM)

I didn't have that much to work with. If you saw the original you would now what i'm talking about, no offense Big$moke. Anyway, its better then it was before.
Epidemic
If somebody can make me a Slayer sig, I'd appreciate it. Make it dark and evil looking with the Slayer logo and my name on it, and if possible, make an avatar to go with it. Also, show some pics of the guys from Slayer.

Another idea: a sig & avatar with scary skulls and a dark background. Maybe like a cemetary and a full moon. As for the avatar, a skull with my name on the avatar somewhere.

Is anybody up to the challenge?
Phusion
Someone just make me like a random sig, I don't mind with
~PhusioN~
Guitar Boy
on it.
sinkoman
QUOTE (~PhusioN~ @ Apr 12 2005, 07:37 AM)
Can someone make a little link button sig, I dunno how you get the link so use this one:
Edited - X
And put Guitar Playa's on it, thanksz.

Change that link right now. It's linking to your admin page and you being logged into it. I could've deleated all your boards and changed your password. You lucky some punk didin't find out first.
conFUSED
I need a logo for my new site. I want it to have a sign like the following slanted to the right. I want it to say B&C yardsale.com. And for it to go across the whole screen just have grass. Make it sorta cartoony. The following picture is for reference Please don't use it.

http://www.merrymakerstravel.com/images2/y...sale%20sign.gif

Please i need one soon
PiFan314
QUOTE (Jzrith @ Apr 9 2005, 08:14 PM)
They should take this thread out and just make seperatethreads. And then every 15 requests they close the forum so no one can request and the pinned requests are given a week to finish. smile.gif

good idea
GCM
QUOTE (PiFan314 @ Apr 12 2005, 10:29 PM)
QUOTE (Jzrith @ Apr 9 2005, 08:14 PM)

good idea

i agree,, i already tried this with the help topic but ever moderator and admin were aginst me
Phusion
Ty sinkoman, btw they would of had to of guessed my password.
bobert
I want a avatar of hitlers face and I want my sig to be a dark fiery background with a picture of hitler on the left side my name in the middle in cool looking font and an inverted pentagram on the right side. Im going to change my name to Infernal chaos BTW.
FX
i just made a comment, it wasnt meant to affect anyone...
Massacre
QUOTE (bobert @ Apr 13 2005, 02:12 PM)
Im going to change my name to Infernal chaos BTW.

Don't you think that's a little too close to "Inferno Chaos"? He may not like that...
ZERO 69
if anyone could make a better sig than this one, i'd be kinda suprised....
Albino
Hah, yesssss.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.