Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Backpacker
Hello. Can someone please resize the pic in my sig to a resonable size to keep it ?

user posted image
DavidOrtiz34
Can anyone make me a sig with David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, and Curt Schilling in it? Saying "2004 World Champions" Also saying DavidOrtiz34 in the corner? (my username)

thanks in advance... I'd really apreaciate it...
FX
not a sig, but could someone make a cool background for me to play about with? no preference
Nanook
QUOTE (Backpacker @ Mar 19 2005, 04:13 PM)
Hello. Can someone please resize the pic in my sig to a resonable size to keep it ?

user posted image

user posted image
Achilles
Changed name, requesting sig+ava set from an at least moderately experienced sig-maker. Theme: Pink Panther. I've found a few images on the net, and I'll post them, but only as a convenience to the maker, these are by no means limitations.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Sig & ava should be beneath 500x175px & 100x100px respectively. Should be pinkish (not pinkish as commonly mistaken for effeminate). Should look nice. Thanks. smile.gif

ENVi3
Many people have said I need a sig so I guess i came here for one. I want one that has Twisted Metal Black . http://videogamevault.com/playstation2/twi...r1_1024x768.jpg
http://insidermedia.ign.com/insider/image/...ettooth_640.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/655/logo.jpg
http://www.rit.edu/~gjj2192/hol/media/tmbgrimb.jpg
^^ Those are some pictures that I found that I would like to see in sig. I'm not saying I want all of them in my sig just work on what you can with those. No need for an avatar unless you want to make one. ANd feel free to use any other pictures you may have.
one thing I ask is that its says "The mind twists and bends in order to deal with the horrors of life ..... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two" <--you can add that in what ever way you want or just not add it at all cause I might just write in in text under it. Thanx in advance.
Pitbull
QUOTE (BulletTime08 @ Mar 20 2005, 06:42 PM)
Many people have said I need a sig so I guess i came here for one. I want one that has Twisted Metal Black . http://videogamevault.com/playstation2/twi...r1_1024x768.jpg
http://insidermedia.ign.com/insider/image/...ettooth_640.jpg
http://www.tothegame.com/res/game/655/logo.jpg
http://www.rit.edu/~gjj2192/hol/media/tmbgrimb.jpg
^^ Those are some pictures that I found that I would like to see in sig. I'm not saying I want all of them in my sig just work on what you can with those. No need for an avatar unless you want to make one. ANd feel free to use any other pictures you may have.
one thing I ask is that its says "The mind twists and bends in order to deal with the horrors of life ..... sometimes it bends so much it snaps in two"  <--you can add that in what ever way you want or just not add it at all cause I might just write in in text under it. Thanx in advance.

user posted image
http://img67.exs.cx/img67/9648/bullettime087mn.jpg

Here you go dude, only a quick job, but i thought it looks pretty good, tried to add the text, but it just looked crappy (i ain't good with text)
ENVi3
^I really like it. thanks. I wish I knew how to use my photoshop really well. I've been too lazy to actually learn how to.
conFUSED
My avatar gets very low rates. So, could someone make my avatar so it has the animated tv fuzzy just like in my sig. Id rather have it with out the tv border.
Sheezy
Could anybody make me a sig based on street racing or tuned cars? PM if you can.
Nanook
QUOTE (conFUSED @ Mar 21 2005, 05:09 PM)
My avatar gets very low rates. So, could someone make my avatar so it has the animated tv fuzzy just like in my sig. Id rather have it with out the tv border.
conFUSED
QUOTE (Nanook @ Mar 21 2005, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (conFUSED @ Mar 21 2005, 05:09 PM)

awesome, thanks.
Young Escobar
Can someone make me a sig with one of the following GTA gangs.

Ballas

Vagos

Grove Street

Leone family mafia

Diablos

Purple nines
The Demon
I was wondering if someone could make me a simple ava all i want is the the New York Yankee emblem it should have a dark blue background with with teext
INzANE
Could somebody resize this into an avatar for me? Put DualMP5 in it somewhere...

Star Of David
basicked
can someone make me a sig with random photoshop effects with the words "basicked" on it? thanks in advance
Young Escobar
Can I get a Sig with this image

user posted image

Here is what it looks like now
JohnJohnson
Could sombody make me a sig and avatar with and M60 heavy machine gun and SVD or Dragunov sniper rifle in it?

Appeciation is in line.
PiFan314
I would be really appreciative if someone could resize the pic and make me a sig and avatar with it. it just needs resizing and my name put on it. Thanks
ace combat pic
Massacre
Can someone make me a sig and avatar using these pics?

Dahmer

Gacy

Creepy chick

Just have one fade into the next, Make it look like blood is running over it, then put "Massacre" in the bottom right.

Just use the bottom pic to make the avatar, though.
Young Escobar
Can I get a sig with this image...
The image here
Ender
user posted image
Young Escobar
QUOTE (lakersman12122003 @ Mar 24 2005, 03:03 PM)
user posted image

Thar's really cool.

Can you take my name off there. I don't like sigs with my name on it. PM me the URL too.
Ender
DualMP5:

user posted image

basicked:

user posted image

The R.E.D.: Yes. A PM is on its way.
Young Escobar
QUOTE (lakersman12122003 @ Mar 24 2005, 05:10 PM)
DualMP5:

user posted image

basicked:

user posted image

The R.E.D.: Yes. A PM is on its way.

Thanks man
basicked
yo man thanks
Domino
Can someone make me a sig with John DeLorean and an 81 DMC12 that says RIP 1925-2005
Black&white
can i get one with my name and NWA picture possibly?
Bain
I need a banner for a forum I am making.

Make it up to 1000x285
Make the backround dark.
I want the people to look like this:
user posted image
I want the color to be like this:
user posted image

EDIT:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I want the pictures in there put in this order from left to right.

For anymore questions, pm me.
The Demon
can sum1 make me a ava that looks like this

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/images/mast...ner_primary.jpg

i only want the ny sign not anything els
Bain
Here demon:

GO HERE FOR THE GREATEST BASEBALL TEAM!
XxEVILBEINGxX
can anyone make me a condemed sig. if u dont kno what is it, its a game comin out for ps3 and xbox 2. its on the march issue of game informed. and a av 2
Achilles
Can somebody see my request last page!?
Young Escobar
user posted image

Can I get a background for that like the one in my sig.

Image here
Redundant
Never mind
Space_Ace
Can Anyone animate my sig?
Maybe change the writing to Dienasty or Dynasty ( both the same) And just animate my name, Such as flashing text
Corrupt
QUOTE (Vendetta @ Sep 9 2004, 12:44 AM)
Reminder to graphic makers:

Avatar dimensions need to be 100 X 100 and max file size 30 KB
Signture dimensions need to be 500 X 175 and max file size 150 KB

Again, you can request to have an avatar, signature, and/or any other type of graphic made for you by posting in this thread, be sure you give details when requesting  wink.gif

Make me one!

Seeing as I got somebody to change my name as my cousin doesn't plan on coming back here. I want to make this account personal to myself. I want a sig. Can someone make me a sig. I want it to be dark and have the words "Chris" and "Corrupt" on it somewhere.

Thx in advance.

PLEASE PM ME WHEN IT IS FINISHED
AmericanIdiot
i need a new sig
Topic A - hot girl, cool backround
Topic B - F/A 18
Topic C - lacrosse

PM when you are done and ill see if ill use it
PS - Please make a matching avatar
PPS - Cred will be given under the sig
.OsiriS.
Will someone make me a Avvatar that maybe is an amination? Any thing I guess really, smile.gif
Eyemace
QUOTE (.OsiriS. @ Mar 26 2005, 10:39 PM)
Will someone make me a Avvatar that maybe is an amination? Any thing I guess really, smile.gif

user posted image

Dahmer

Gacy

Creepy chick

Just have one fade into the next, Make it look like blood is running over it, then put "Massacre" in the bottom right.

user posted image
user posted image, couldn't get the blood effect looking that good, but meh, if ya like it use it, if ya don't, don't
Eyemace
QUOTE (Pink_Panther @ Mar 20 2005, 05:36 AM)
Changed name, requesting sig+ava set from an at least moderately experienced sig-maker. Theme: Pink Panther. I've found a few images on the net, and I'll post them, but only as a convenience to the maker, these are by no means limitations.
Sig & ava should be beneath 500x175px & 100x100px respectively. Should be pinkish (not pinkish as commonly mistaken for effeminate). Should look nice. Thanks. smile.gif

Dunno if you want it, but i had a go and this is what i came out with,
user posted image
user posted image
Young Escobar
I want an avatar with this resized.

The image
Massacre
QUOTE (eyemace @ Mar 26 2005, 10:54 PM)

user posted image

Dahmer

Gacy

Creepy chick

user posted image
user posted image, couldn't get the blood effect looking that good, but meh, if ya like it use it, if ya don't, don't

Thanks, so says Massacre
BreathMints
Can some1 make me a sig with my name on it it has to be a bit cool ya know doesn't matter how it looks and can some1 also make an avatar with my name its got to be funny ya know. thnx already

My text sucks thumbup.gif
Jester
what pics? rappers?sports stars? colours?
x_Eyesonly_x
Can someone make me a button...

about 81x81
Text- "PSP User"
Color Of Text- Blue
Picture- PIC

Thx
.OsiriS.
QUOTE (eyemace @ Mar 26 2005, 10:54 PM)

user posted image

Dahmer

Gacy

Creepy chick

user posted image

That's good, thanks smile.gif
BreathMints
Can someone make me an avatar and an sig with my name on it. I want it in red, white, blue and orange. In advance (or something like that) thanks.
Tootsie_Roll
So has mine!!! mad.gif

But i am not bitchin about it.

b Matic. You posted your signature request 2 and 5 posts ago. They won't make a sig that fucking fast.

I posted my sig request 2 pages ago but I am not pissed about it.
BreathMints
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Mar 29 2005, 03:30 PM)
So has mine!!! mad.gif

But i am not bitchin about it.

b Matic. You posted your signature request 2 and 5 posts ago. They won't make a sig that fucking fast.

I posted my sig request 2 pages ago but I am not pissed about it.

Hey I was just givin some information on how i want it to look.
I wasn't bitchin mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.