Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
DiO
QUOTE(hitman540 @ Jul 10 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1453833[/snapback]
yeah i would love for someone to make me an Eisbrecher or agent 47 or niko. any of those will do i want it big, but only as big as this forum allows please. danke'.

http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08285/hitman450391.png

I made this, it looks awesome but only on a bright background. I just tested and it kinda looks like shit with a dark background. IDK what to do.

QUOTE(Nasir Jones @ Jul 10 2008, 11:37 PM) [snapback]1453992[/snapback]
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jul 10 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]1453980[/snapback]
QUOTE(Nasir Jones @ Jul 10 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]1453976[/snapback]
and also a Nasty Nas Signiture made by D-O

Why? You're good at graphics.

But cum away if you wish.

I ASKED FOR A D_O SIG.

You just spent 2 hours on that lesbo abstracter render sig. Why do you want one of my crappy ones?
Hitman540
whoa dude! this is pretty freakin' amazing man! thanks!
Indy
I can't do any requests cause im goin on holiday tomorrow.
anarchy xyz
hey can someone make me a sig pic with lots of violence i.e niko aiming a gun, explosions and things to that effect and on it have A City Falls To Anarchy please pm me or post here if its to hard
Flea
can anyone else make me the wallpaper plz?
anarchy xyz
ok i don't want to sound impatient but is anyone going to do mine?
DiO
QUOTE(anarchy xyz @ Jul 24 2008, 05:21 AM) [snapback]1456168[/snapback]
ok i don't want to sound impatient but is anyone going to do mine?

NO!

Actually, yes. Ill do it.

edit

http://xs229.xs.to/xs229/08304/anarchyjacob646.png

Its not exactly what you aksed for but I don't care because It looks cool.
anarchy xyz
that is so fucking true lol thats awesome man thanks u want me to put credit in my sig with it or something?
DiO
QUOTE(anarchy xyz @ Jul 25 2008, 02:30 AM) [snapback]1456284[/snapback]
that is so fucking true lol thats awesome man thanks u want me to put credit in my sig with it or something?

If you do, I will have you banned for life!
angry.gif

[spoiler]You can if you like.[/spoiler]
Hitman540
hey D-O is there any way to brighten mine a little? or at least make the "Htiman540" more Visible?
DiO
QUOTE(Hitman540 @ Jul 30 2008, 12:41 AM) [snapback]1456872[/snapback]
hey D-O is there any way to brighten mine a little? or at least make the "Htiman540" more Visible?

Yes, go to the bottum of the page and switch the IVTV skin to the IPB 2.2.0 Default.
Hitman540
ok this is weird i was on my internet explorer browser wallago, and it appeard perfectly fine, white and everything!
then i get on my safari browser and and now its all black and both of em have the same forum skin. is it just ie?
i mean my ie is set back to ie6 could that be it? and it does show up white on the old forums but i would like it to show up on the black one. cause i like black lol.
DiO
Well its just the say the pic is. A lot of the finer smudges are more visible on the dark background thus making the sig look like crap.
Hitman540
true.
USB360
Alright i've got a request.

This one's need to be done on eather a PS3 or Xbox 360 with GTA IV & Capture Card.

Ok.

:GamePart:
Get the motor cycle the Zombie
Park it somewhere in the park, but stay on the bike
take a screenshot

:Editing:
Blur everything nicely exept for the bike
let it look like the bike comes forward
make a text at the top saying: USB360

Thank you very much!
Un-Amurikan Bastage
[EDIT] Nix this request, a friend of mine whipped it up for me wink.gif

Guten Tag,

I was wondering if somebody could whip me up 2 images. These should be quick n' easy for the photoshop wizards.

I would like the first one to be the word NOW in big black capital block letters, the 'O' being the female symbol with the planet Earth in the middle. The second image being "Heil Feminine!" in bold black words. Both of these need to then be reversed because I'm printing them and ironing these onto a t-shirt, which is a joke for a friend of mine. Since these are going on a t-shirt, they need to be big. The NOW should be pretty large, standard size to fit nicely on the front of a shirt without being obnoxiously large - just across the chest. The "Heil Feminine!" doesn't need to be as big, it just needs to fit across the top of the back of a t-shirt.

MANY thanks in advance, this is going to be awesome. Somebody please take this project smile.gif
DiO
Who the fuck wants a sig?
Indy
Do me, I want a sexy playboy model or something.

If she's hot enough then i'll use it. Also an avatar.
DiO
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Dec 3 2008, 11:15 AM) [snapback]1473712[/snapback]
Do me, I want a sexy playboy model or something.

If she's hot enough then i'll use it. Also an avatar.

http://xs234.xs.to/xs234/08493/omghawt344.jpg

http://xs234.xs.to/xs234/08493/omghawtava382.jpg
Indy
That's a good start, but I want it even sexier, and a christmas theme.
DiO
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Dec 4 2008, 11:18 AM) [snapback]1473878[/snapback]
That's a good start, but I want it even sexier, and a christmas theme.

I couldn't bare to look at that women for she was to sexy when I was photoshopping. How am I supposed to do taht with an even sexier chick?
Indy
Alright, I want an ugly chick with a christmas theme.
DiO
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Dec 4 2008, 02:04 PM) [snapback]1473903[/snapback]
Alright, I want an ugly chick with a christmas theme.

Fuck that, I ain't staring at no ugly chicks in photoshop.
Swiift
Could someone please make me a Call Of Duty: World At War siganture and avatar if possible.
With the text saying "Ag3fils" not "Niko Vance." TYVM notworthy.gif

Oh and could you maybe make the pic with the same kind of effects as this especially that kind of sun reflection(If Possible) but obviously with a CoD kind of signature!

^Found image on page 3 of this topic" happy.gif
GLC
Could someone make me a new Sig and Ava for any one of the following games? I don't mind which.

- Midnight Club Los Angeles
- Assassin's Creed
- Call Of Duty : World At War

Thanks.

DiO
Shit, Ill do both.

GLC, what fuckin' name do you want it to say?

edit

Fuck you, it says GLC

http://xs135.xs.to/xs135/09022/mclasig714.jpg

http://xs435.xs.to/xs435/09022/mclaava178.jpg
GLC
Thankaj00. smile.gif
Swiift
QUOTE(Ayreon @ Jan 6 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1477876[/snapback]
Shit, Ill Niko Vance's

*Cough Cough* happy.gif
Indy
i'd do it but i've got too many exams dry.gif not free till end of the month.
DiO
Fuck off Indy. (with love)

I'm working on it. I'm just busy with my new games.
TheStig
Who can make me a signature?
Swiift
Brilliant!
The only thing I would ask is that could you try the guy with desert camo on, see what looks better happy.gif
They Rock!
Full Metal Monkey
This might be abit ambitious but i'd like someone to create a signature for me which features my name.

And also features a monkey wearing this the below picture (without the writing at the bottom). I would like it to be mostly a black background with white blood splatters similar to the ones below. If anyone can pull it off id be forever greatful.

Indy
okay this is my first attempt, just message back here if you want any changes.

Personally i'm thinkin maybe too much "blood" brushes but just tell me.
Full Metal Monkey
Yeah a wee bit too much blood.

Also that little slogan at the bottom might need to go. If you could change the ratio of the photo so that it was similar size to your it would be wicked too. But its a nice first attempt though.

By the way i just properly look at your signature and it looks really cool with the husky's feet and body etc.
trathen93
if anyone could make me a sig with this in it that would be great:

with a red background, mixed with white, with trathen in the corner and" You'll never walk alone " on it please.
if that image cant be used then any torres 1 in a liverpool kit . ty in advance
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 27 2009, 10:01 PM) [snapback]1498992[/snapback]

with a red background, mixed with white, with trathen in the corner and" You'll never walk alone " on it please.

Sorted. tongue.gif

trathen93
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 28 2009, 12:40 PM) [snapback]1499179[/snapback]
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 27 2009, 10:01 PM) [snapback]1498992[/snapback]

Sorted. tongue.gif

real comedian postin that,ye pissin myself. note the sarcasm my manc friend , dont argue the manc reference.
Full Metal Monkey
I am gonna argue the manc reference as i aint from Manchester and i hate Manchester United.

If anyone posted a picture of a team i would have posted the same thing so don't take it personally.
trathen93
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 29 2009, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1499395[/snapback]
I am gonna argue the manc reference as i aint from Manchester and i hate Manchester United.

If anyone posted a picture of a team i would have posted the same thing so don't take it personally.

ok np, would have thought you'd support united. who do u support?
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 30 2009, 12:18 AM) [snapback]1499540[/snapback]
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 29 2009, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1499395[/snapback]

ok np, would have thought you'd support united. who do u support?

Your not going to like the answer but im a chelsea boy, born and bred.

I used to be a season ticket holder, back in very late 90's and early 2000's.
ctlfreak
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Apr 22 2009, 07:40 AM) [snapback]1497788[/snapback]
This might be abit ambitious but i'd like someone to create a signature for me which features my name.

And also features a monkey wearing this the below picture (without the writing at the bottom). I would like it to be mostly a black background with white blood splatters similar to the ones below. If anyone can pull it off id be forever greatful.

here ya go
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.