Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Indy
GTA~BOSS
that works maybe a little action in the background but that is my dude right there he a fuckin g lol he also my background on my computer
Pez
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 19 2008, 05:05 PM) [snapback]1415687[/snapback]
These are some standard images i've thrown together, if you want them, just ask and I can put your name on it or something.

GTAIV

Medal of Honor

Van hel sing, nice sigs and would it be possible if i could have the gta IV one?
with; PhAt PhUcK
on it plz. If u cba then could i have the width cut down to 350px?
many thanks! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
Indy

Thats the most requests i've done in a day, must've been about 4. Kills time waitin for IV I guess.
Pez
brilliant, thanks alot buddy! biggrin.gif
Indy
Any more requests?

Boss: I added a background to yours

Center the image in your sig using the [center [/center tags
Flea
Can you make me a sig of the same theme as before but with one of the pther pics plz van? The top one mabe.
Indy
This is all i've got so far, I'm unsure of what to do next. Any ideas?
Flea
i was thinking having it in the moon again, i think that pic might look good like that.
Indy
The problem with that is the leopard is cut from the left, so it looks better if I place it on the left. I could put the moon behind it on the left, rather than in the middle. I'll try both ways.

Should I just use the same background as your current sig? Or make another?

This is what I've throw together

Flea
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 20 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]1416542[/snapback]
The problem with that is the leopard is cut from the left, so it looks better if I place it on the left. I could put the moon behind it on the left, rather than in the middle. I'll try both ways.

I like what youve got so far, could you try another background plz, could you post both ways you try aswell, mabe have a try with the moon bigger than the leopard see how that looks.
Pez

thanks to Van Hel Sing!
lovin the sig but wondering if any1 can put that "rain effect" in this sig?
many thanks!
Indy
I'll get onto it tomorrow if I don't have any work.
Pez
Thanks mahn, no worries take ur time, obviously tongue.gif
Indy
I'll do it on the weekend cuz I have alot of work atm.
Pez
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 22 2008, 08:16 PM) [snapback]1418447[/snapback]
I'll do it on the weekend cuz I have alot of work atm.

No worries m8, take ur time! thumbup.gif
lordkabab
hello, can someone please make a decent sig out of this, cause mine sux.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5118/nikocopysy8.png
Pez
yh that is quite crap (and i dont do GFX)
u jst stick ur name in the top right? u shoudve atleast,
put a thick black outline with white as the centre!
and personaly that pik looks stupid!

try these?

Make a transparent background?

Something like that?
Flea
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 20 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]1416542[/snapback]

can you still post the other way you made it plz?
neko_ceko
I need someone to reduce my signature hight by 16 pixels. When I do it the text gets all goofy and unreadable.
And fix some things you don't like.
Yes I'm a noob at Photoshop, so I did it with Paint

Here is the signature:

http://i25.tinypic.com/260vihj.jpg
Swiift

^ could someone change this to niko vance plz ^ happy.gif
Mzeppelin
Can someone please make me a signature with this picture:

Just put "Mzeppelin" in black letters where the sun and sky is on the left. (And if you can please try and take out or cut the bottom off where it says ign.com)

Thanks a lot
ctlfreak
QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ May 7 2008, 08:30 PM) [snapback]1432102[/snapback]
Can someone please make me a signature with this picture:

Just put "Mzeppelin" in black letters where the sun and sky is on the left. (And if you can please try and take out or cut the bottom off where it says ign.com)

Thanks a lot

Download it and host it somewhere else if you want it. I clean my server out ever few weeks and it will be deleted.
Mzeppelin
Thanks again man.
CutThatCity
Anybody know where i could find a high definition rockstar logo picture?
Swiift

could someone please change the text to niko vance please.
Indy
here ya go:

I don't think anyone else woulda been able to do it, cuz I have the psd file and that text is 3 layered
Swiift
Thanks van! happy.gif
Pez
Would anybody please make me a relatively small intresting gta4 sig with lola in it smile.gif
much appreciated! biggrin.gif
Zeitgeist

I had a go at the sig. I kept a .psd so if you'd like anything changed, let me know.

CutThatCity
, here is the largest logo I could find. If you need it larger, I can resize it for you...

http://www.slashgear.com/gallery/data_file...es_logo.svg.png
Zeus
Lol Zetigeist beat me to posting tongue.gif

I made this one but I forgot to post it. Suppose I'll do it now, up to you if you use Zeitgeist's smile.gif

Pez
thanks alot for ur time Zeitgeist!
but, i like smaktards too:)

thanks u 2

Lee
I'd like someone to put a new sig together for me. The subject is to be Kirsten Dunst. There are some great pics on the net but it won't go down too well for me to be doing that kind of stuff at home! Not with the misses around! Use your imagination and lets see what you can come up with. Thanks a lot.
Swiift

could someone put my name on this with similar text if possible please
Thankyou very much!

Oh and possible maybe cut out his face or something for my avatar and again if possible my name and the same text or close to it plz, very much apreciated!
anarchy xyz
can I have a avvie and sig pic please i would like the sig pic to be nico Aiming the sniper rifle and the avvie just anything gta related not sure if you want payment just tell me if u do forgive my spellng my key board is being a fine gentleman
Pez
Signature

there u go niko

if anybody else wants one, just ask!
look on av and sig trading, to see more of them, might add some more tonight smile.gif
Swiift
thank you very much gangsta, brilliant!
But the only thing is that it would be better if the text were the same.
Thanks very much Gangsta! happy.gif
GTA~BOSS
hey i was wonder if anyone was wanting to update my sig see i would like a nice city background then a turbo sabre redandwhite or silver with a black stripe and then the guy in my current sig standin in front of the car which never seem to have a part in gtaiv???? then it would say GTA~BOSS & sabre GT team something like that if any one would like to do this for me please pm me are just reply on this topic
GTA~BOSS
please
Pez
QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 19 2008, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1438477[/snapback]
hey i was wonder if anyone was wanting to update my sig see i would like a nice city background then a turbo sabre redandwhite or silver with a black stripe and then the guy in my current sig standin in front of the car which never seem to have a part in gtaiv???? then it would say GTA~BOSS & sabre GT team something like that if any one would like to do this for me please pm me are just reply on this topic

you mean sabre gt?

EDIT: can only come up with a yellow sabre and black stripes
Indy
This chick was is too hot not to turn into a sig, it's not really eventful but I can change the font/colour and blending. I can probably add a background as well.

Pez
wooo woo!!!
thats a fuckin sig n a half!
*balls burst*
she can suck on mine anyday

and about the sig; imo it looks ok but maybe some kool gradient?
nyways, hott sig u made wink.gif 10/10

EDIT: how do you cut out them out of the pic so clean?
u have to do it manual?
Brucie Kibbutz
Hey, could someone make me a sig using this picture? I want it to be sort of a 3D thing like Vel Hel Singhs and/or Scarfaces. If you have any better ideas then be my guest, but try to include any or all of Brucie's knowledge/profession of cars and/or helicopters(nice ones), girls, and money.

If i could ask for more could I get an avatar with the symbol used on Brucie's chest(Japanese for "me" or "I".)~B

EDIT: PM me when you finish or if your working on it. Thanks in advance!
Indy
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 20 2008, 09:12 PM) [snapback]1438910[/snapback]
wooo woo!!!
thats a fuckin sig n a half!
*balls burst*
she can suck on mine anyday

and about the sig; imo it looks ok but maybe some kool gradient?
nyways, hott sig u made wink.gif 10/10

EDIT: how do you cut out them out of the pic so clean?
u have to do it manual?

Cut around it manually, you may have to blur or smudge the edges to blend it. Use the polygonal lasso tool, it's really just a matter of patience.
Pez
yh i noticed you blur your GFX.
i might do that too smile.gif
the lasoo tool pisses me off, coz if i do it wrong you have to start again?! sad.gif
Thanks for advice though

GTA~BOSS
QUOTE(Scarface™ @ May 20 2008, 03:03 PM) [snapback]1438880[/snapback]
QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 19 2008, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1438477[/snapback]

you mean sabre gt?

EDIT: can only come up with a yellow sabre and black stripes

yea sabre gt. alright that will work just put what you think is cool and i'll tell you if i want something changed
oh yea thanks in advance
Brucie Kibbutz
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 20 2008, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1438903[/snapback]
This chick was is too hot not to turn into a sig, it's not really eventful but I can change the font/colour and blending. I can probably add a background as well.

I like the lighting you have on these girls! Who is she anyways?~B
Indy
No idea on her name, check in the hot chicks topic, I think I posted a gallery of her in my last post. On the matter of your sig, a cut that big will be tremendous work and very difficult, if I get time i'll try it, I have the day off tomorrow so I might try then, but don't let this post stop anyone else from trying.
Indy
What about this cut of Brucie?
Pez
Damn, you have some patience Hel!
Luvin the little blue guy with his cool scissors

ill have a go making that pic into a sig Hel? is that ok?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.