Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Sharpie Fetish
Right guys i got a request

I need a graphics that must be exactly 88x31 pixels.

It needs a picture of the grove gang on it and it must have going across like the GFX below

www.youtube.com/thepaddster

Marneyo Juano
I'm almost done with bong hitter's sig, I didn't have time for it for a pretty long period, but I'll finish it in the next couple of days and do flea's.
Flea
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Feb 19 2008, 08:47 PM) [snapback]1394616[/snapback]
I'm almost done with bong hitter's sig, I didn't have time for it for a pretty long period, but I'll finish it in the next couple of days and do flea's.

thx, glad you havnt forgot, i apprisiate it
Skinny 
Could someone set these up as an image rotater (and cut the text of the 2paz one)?

(please cut the text of this)

Would be much apreciated.
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Feb 21 2008, 09:38 AM) [snapback]1394919[/snapback]
Could someone set these up as an image rotater (and cut the text of the 2paz one)?

Would be much appreciated.

Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Feb 8 2008, 06:25 PM) [snapback]1392684[/snapback]
Right guys i got a request

I need a graphics that must be exactly 88x31 pixels.

It needs a picture of the grove gang on it and it must have going across like the GFX below

www.youtube.com/thepaddster

Nothing ever gets done in here
Skinny 
QUOTE(R3D_WUD @ Feb 25 2008, 12:39 AM) [snapback]1395493[/snapback]
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Feb 21 2008, 09:38 AM) [snapback]1394919[/snapback]

Would be much appreciated.

Thank you, much abliged.

EDIT: I was thinking more along the lines of the rotater where the picture is difrent everytime it's on a page.
Styl
I need some graphics done for an upcoming music project for a group I'm producing. Specifically a mixtape cover, album cover and banner with a logo. Any help is appreciated.
Marneyo Juano
oh yes, about the sig I had to do about..um 2 months ago? XD.png I finished it and the re-done it, almost had no time for myself not to mention for sigs, but I'm mostly done wiht everything except the text and the frame, text is 2 secs of typing but i forgot how to do the frame correctly so if i'll post it soon it would be with no frame on it. that be okay?
Flea
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 9 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]1398211[/snapback]
oh yes, about the sig I had to do about..um 2 months ago? XD.png I finished it and the re-done it, almost had no time for myself not to mention for sigs, but I'm mostly done wiht everything except the text and the frame, text is 2 secs of typing but i forgot how to do the frame correctly so if i'll post it soon it would be with no frame on it. that be okay?

Do you still have enough time to do my sig when your finished?
Marneyo Juano
Yes I think I should have about one day a week or so, i'll try to do it quickly.
Flea
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 10 2008, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1398353[/snapback]
Yes I think I should have about one day a week or so, i'll try to do it quickly.

thx, ill look forward to seeing it smile.gif
Marneyo Juano
umm, one small problem, I can't find an apropriate image either.
Got any suggestions or images you would like to use? Any other ideas for a sig?
Flea
QUOTE(ProbleMatiK @ Mar 12 2008, 06:27 PM) [snapback]1398768[/snapback]
umm, one small problem, I can't find an apropriate image either.
Got any suggestions or images you would like to use? Any other ideas for a sig?

hmmm, i wonna keep the whole eeary theme with the moon and pantha, but it doesnt really have to be that kind of exact kind of picture of the pantha, feel free to choose one you think would look good.
Ill have a look see if i can find a pic close to what i'm looking for and send you it.
Marneyo Juano
Okay, I'll try and find a decent picture, but it'll take even more time, and with my lack of free time, it can take up to a month...and I still have bong hitter's sig, I decided to make an animation for it so it'll take some time too.

God I hate delaying things, especially by such long periods doh (12).gif
Flea
i sent you 2 pics, if you can use the 2nd pic, but make it black, and mabe the eyes shining yellow or white if you can.
Thx again for doing this for me.
Indy
post the pics on here, i'll see what i can do. i briefly looked for an image of a panther = nothing good :/
Flea
Thx smile.gif

Heres some pics, i'm basicly looking for a pic of a leopard or pantha that would look good silloetted in a full moon, I'm thinking Colours like Blue and black mainly and yellow on the pantha's eyes mabe, or an outline of the panthas head in the moon looking down kinda like one in the first, i cant decide tho lol.
Ill keep looking and post a few pics.

Indy

Tell me if you want anything changing, or if its not what your looking for.
Flea
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Mar 16 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1399469[/snapback]

Tell me if you want anything changing, or if its not what your looking for.

I like it, its deffinitly got the dark theme i was going for, but if you can be bothered, can you make more with the other pics? like one for each pic? i know i'm asking alot, but i'm also looking to get a tattoo around this theme, and i really like what you've done with that, i would like to see what you could do with the other pics aswell.
But yeah i really like it, thx smile.gif
Do you think you could change the name to Soul Walker plz?
Bong Hitter
Ello , Ive had the same sig n ava since 04.. some1 wanna cheer me up?
-Include a bong / anything pot related
-My name.
-anything. drool.gif
Marneyo Juano

Fran
i could do with a new sig and avatar and as gta4 is set in liberty city/new york and i like frank sinatra, i'm hoping a possible frank sinatra sig with liberty city in the background with new york, new york written on it tongue.gif dnt mind about the avatar

but if thats possible then thanks very much, if not don't worry anything will do smile.gif
Flea
Can anyone do anything with the other 2 pics i posted around the same theme plz??
PapaBearDX
I was wondering if someone could remove the parachute and anchor from the background then make it all black. I'm thinking about a tattoo with this design.

GTA ShutDown
Can someone make me a sig with an awesome background to do with GTAIV and have text in there (BIG TEXT LOL) saying The Warriors Clan

Also in small letters - Member of the Warriors
Aridpheonix
I need a graphic made for my clan member's signatures

Urban Guerrillas is the name, link in my sig, i whipped up one really quick but it's not that great.

include the name of the gang, that i am the founder and make it look serious.

thanks,
Aridpheonix
Amnesiac
QUOTE(PapaBearDX @ Apr 6 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1406605[/snapback]
I was wondering if someone could remove the parachute and anchor from the background then make it all black. I'm thinking about a tattoo with this design.

great tattoo idea.

PapaBearDX
QUOTE(Albino @ Apr 9 2008, 02:37 AM) [snapback]1407858[/snapback]
QUOTE(PapaBearDX @ Apr 6 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1406605[/snapback]

great tattoo idea.

thanks a lot. very helpful.
IV
Well to go with my name change, I would love a shiny new avatar + sig. For the avy, just the IV logo with a pic of Niko or something, your choice and for the sig the IV logo again with a larger pic of Niko and whatever new GTAIV images you are willing to use. Just the usual size for both.

Thanks alot.
Tyla
I'm looking for someone to make me a signature with this image

Resized to 420x200(Or whatever you think is best - I'm no expert) and used as the background of the signature, with my name in the bottom left corner and IVTV Clan in the bottom right hand corner preferably in the GTA style of font.

I'll give credit in my sig to who-ever wants to make this for me, cheers.
DiO
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 19 2007, 09:27 PM) [snapback]1381466[/snapback]
Hey I've got a request, that I would do myself if I had the Photoshop talent gene.

I was wondering if someone could make a signature and avatar with Ronnie Van Zant in it (this picture):

Could it have a "solemn" feel to it. Like a "you are loved and not forgotten" feel in the picture? Not the words, that kind of emotion in the picture.

And could these words be in it:

"Tuesday, you see, she had to be free.
Lord but somehow I've got to carry on."

(And then on another area of the page (preferably near the picture of Ronnie)),

"Fly on proud bird you're free at last."

And those words only in the sig not the avatar.

If anyone could make this sig and avatar, I would be so obliged to know you.

so heres what i came up with

jdid112
Anything Buffalo Bill please. He is the one of the villains in the movie 'silence of the lambs'

I just want a sig of him with one of the sayings:

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again"

"PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET" (Angry pic for that one)

"Put the lotion in the basket"

Please and thankyou.

And also, Joe Dirt did a spoof on that scene in silence of the lambs. The characters name was 'Buffalo Bob" (Hence my name)

You can use him too. biggrin.gif
Full Metal Monkey
I wouldn't mind a signature featuring something to do with the film Full Metal Jacket and the tagline of 'Born to Kill' and 'In Libert City the wind doesn't blow. It sucks'.

Im thinking something showing the Full Metal Jacket helmet on the posters/DVD cover and a monkey armed to the teeth like in the intro to Worms/2
Styl
Looking for someone to do a nice album cover done with pictures we have taken. Theres plenty to work with, we already have ideas, so it shouldn't be too hard. If you want I can hook you up with a free copy of the cd its for, or maybe hit you up with a beat or some mixing if you're into music. Hit me up on here with you're email if you're interested, I'll email you the pictures and the ideas we have for it. Some reference work is appreciated also.
lcpd
Userbar Request

Avagre userbar size
Text:Broker Clan Member
Background:Blue

Indy
^I'm from Birmingham too. I'll try to do any requests that look easy before IV.
Swiift
Could someone make me a sig plz.

Anything with some fancy writing on it, but try not make it related to gta plz ^.^ thx
Pez
Could i please have a sig, and a pic if u cba! smile.gif
i will be happy with anything aslong as its not to do with gta! thx
Indy
These are some standard images i've thrown together, if you want them, just ask and I can put your name on it or something.

GTAIV

Medal of Honor

Swiift
van hel singh could you put my name on the 300 one please, a good a different kind of text plz happy.gif
Indy
I couldn't find a good font, but I jus tried to mix it up. Tell me if you need anything corrected, or find me another font etc.

Sharpie Fetish
Victor vance before you went away you had too great ones of vice city stories why not use them if you still have them?
sic_drummer
Ok here goes, could somebody do me a sig of 2 drumsticks crossed with a skull, like a skull and cross bones(sticks)
i have a tattoo on my back just like that but hoping somebody could come up with something killer, make it dark
and mysterious if possible, and the drum sticks like these ---- http://www.bigbangdist.com/ahead_st.htm
with "Sic_Drummer" in the middle across the sticks (left to right)
anything would be killer guys!! you all kick ass at doing these things anyway........i have no doubts biggrin.gif
andmake the skull evil if possible cool.gif
much appreciated!

Ash
Swiift
cyantisit - You Thought they were good?

Van Hel Singh - oh yh, thts brill!!
Indy
Could be better

another:

lcpd
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 18 2008, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1414950[/snapback]
^I'm from Birmingham too. I'll try to do any requests that look easy before IV.

The birmingham in america or uk
I am from birmingham uk

If you are from uk
Where about are u in birmingham uk
I am in yardley
Indy
UK, i'm from Edgbaston.

Any requests? I can make some simple render on backgrounds for you guys. Just give me a subject.
GTA~BOSS
I NEED A SIG and avater please just some gtaiv bossy shit maybe somes guns a suit am sure yall could figure somethin cool out please
sic_drummer
QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Apr 19 2008, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1415849[/snapback]
Could be better

another:

wow dude that is fucking crazy, thank you so much!
pretty much exactly what i wanted bro, i owe ya one!, maybe when we are fighting in the city, i can save your ass a few times!! rolleyes.gif

god job, thx again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.