Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Anton
OK. ive never been on here before but ive been on this site for a long time so i think i need a good sig. Im good at photoshopping images but i cant create one out of nothing. I love photography and u can check out my deviantart site if u like (http://anton130790.deviantart.com/). If someone is willing to make me a sig please can you good man put in something with the russian mafia in it, you know - guns, money, cars. anything else u can think of. thanks in advance.
Marneyo Juano
lol another russian mafia guy. respect man!
PapaBearDX
Could someone please make me a simple signature thats around 350 x 120 with some of the screencaps from the trailer with my name in it in the GTA font? And possibly a matching avatar.
Sharpie Fetish
If anyone needs ican do a matrix background but cant do sigs just pm me the size you want and ill send you it done and it can also be done in other colors just request that i do it
-spyder-
QUOTE(PapaBearDX @ Mar 31 2007, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1316020[/snapback]
Could someone please make me a simple signature thats around 350 x 120 with some of the screencaps from the trailer with my name in it in the GTA font? And possibly a matching avatar.

Ye ill do it, any screenscap? I have lots

EDIT:

Here smile.gif

Click to view attachment

PapaBearDX
thanks.
FuddMan

If one of you bitches could add a black 1px border to that I'd be so happy.
-spyder-
QUOTE(DuffMan @ Apr 3 2007, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1317435[/snapback]

If one of you bitches could add a black 1px border to that I'd be so happy.

Here bitch

Click to view attachment
Murdoc1
I need a decently large outline of the NYC skyline like huge, it would be much appreciated sirs.
Geenie
Edit this if you like, or tell me what u want done to it.
Murdoc1
QUOTE(Geenie @ Apr 12 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]1321776[/snapback]
Edit this if you like, or tell me what u want done to it.

Thanks, hope you don't mind me usin this on a poster im working on, or maybe a banner or something, or a sig, idk..
but thanks its perfect
reform
Lol 10 mins to do these 2...

QUOTE(BulletTime08 @ Feb 26 2007, 03:57 AM) [snapback]1305467[/snapback]
shrink this down and my name would be nice .... or add something else thats relevant.
please
(my current sig is so old ...)

I could lighten the reds at the top and bottom for more definition.

QUOTE(Holocaust @ Mar 4 2007, 02:30 PM) [snapback]1307089[/snapback]
Can someone make a small, but not too compact, Clerks 2 signature? A size of 350x110 would be about right.

The little black space you could have your name if you want.

Less is More!
Amnesiac
FYI, Spiral...

He's banned...
reform
Oh well, will make a nice "welcom home" present...
Unless he's actually gone for good. In that case, lol. Glad I didn't make a complicated sig.

But thanks for pointing out my flawed observational skills.
ctlfreak
QUOTE(BulletTime08 @ Feb 25 2007, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1305467[/snapback]
shrink this down and my name would be nice .... or add something else thats relevant.
please
(my current sig is so old ...)

sig and heres an avatar
The Porscheofile
i implore any of the more skilled of the car siggers round here to make me up a sig for me, including a 1995 Black Porsche 993, with the awesome rear wing.....my dream car drool.gif make the background as interesting as you can, or if at all possible, a transparent background drool.gif drool.gif You will be credited....
Sharpie Fetish
This is needed really badly this isnt my sig that is below this text but i need something which has something like it without the text and stuff

Maybe something like thats background but with the famous picture of the guy with a hood on his head from starwars i think it was luke looking back
I dont need any text on it i can do it that my self

Pic:
Kraftwerkd
Hey I was wondering if anyone could make a sig/ava combo that utilizes the K-DST logo. Thanks.
Sharpie Fetish
QUOTE(The Predator @ May 30 2007, 04:14 AM) [snapback]1332778[/snapback]
i implore any of the more skilled of the car siggers round here to make me up a sig for me, including a 1995 Black Porsche 993, with the awesome rear wing.....my dream car drool.gif make the background as interesting as you can, or if at all possible, a transparent background drool.gif drool.gif You will be credited....

Use that if you want

Amnesiac
I need a smallish sig, transparent .png, must look cool and use this:

You will be credited. That is all.
Hardcore Ottoman
Here ya go!

The Porscheofile
Mr incredible:

Nice, although too damned blurry, and wheres the wing? my precious wing? lol....I don't mean to be TOO criticized, as it is far better than i could have done, however, while i like it, it's not exactly what I'm asking for, however if nothing remarkably better comes up, i ill be using it, believe me!
Sharpie Fetish
I couldnt find a picture with a wing on google at all wallbash_red.gif
The Porscheofile
as crazy as it sounds, search up 993 with safe search off....wait here i'll give you the picture to save you the trouble:
Amnesiac
QUOTE(Sybian Cunnilingus @ May 31 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]1333279[/snapback]
Here ya go!

Got your PM... awesome! cool.gif
The Porscheofile
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh..............lol i want a 993 sig, and i can't make one *damned expensive photoshop*

Somebody help me out PLEASE!
Sharpie Fetish
See if you can get any freeware softwares such a GIMP which i think is free anyway i did this:
The wing is definately there
The Porscheofile
mmmm wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.........

where can i get this awesome free photoshop tool?
Heartless
Alright guys, I got a request. I heard theres a new Manhunt game coming out, so I figure my signature needs a facelift. Anyone care to help?

http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2

I want it to be similar to my old one, and thanks in advance.
thecolster123
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 4 2007, 05:46 AM) [snapback]1334176[/snapback]
Alright guys, I got a request. I heard theres a new Manhunt game coming out, so I figure my signature needs a facelift. Anyone care to help?

http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2

I want it to be similar to my old one, and thanks in advance.

It's not great, and it's not like your old one, but at least i've tried:

Heartless
Colster - That looks fine, but isn't what I'm after.

I want to see someone use that as a base. Maybe replace Manhunt2 with, well, Heartless. (Kind of keeps with the trend.)
ctlfreak
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 4 2007, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1334187[/snapback]
Colster - That looks fine, but isn't what I'm after.

I want to see someone use that as a base. Maybe replace Manhunt2 with, well, Heartless. (Kind of keeps with the trend.)

Heartless
Works for me. Good work ctlfreak.
Indy
@ Predator: I tried to make the sig, but it didn't turn out how I would have liked. You might prefer it though:
Sharpie Fetish
Van Hel Singh That is awesome tbh better than awesome
The Porscheofile
hmm very nice......however i'm debating whether to replace my current one. I'll store it away in case I'm ever in need. Thanks Much. My one criticism is that it looks as though the paint is being sanded off on the reflections.....i know it's a challenge i would have thrown on a beautiful effect dubbed "predator' from GIMP but the paint looked as though it was being sanded off, once again, from the reflections...
JoelManiac
can someone make me a sig like dupzors. I would do it myself but don't know how.
Can you make one aussiemaxx and one !!Drifta!!.

Thanks alot
Dr. Drew
It would be sweet if anyone knew how to make an Elder Scrolls themed sig (preferably pics from oblivion). If someone could do this let me know. Thanks.
HeadCrab
Could anyone possibly make me a sig with a Jaguar XJ220 Supercar? If you could I would appreciate it.
Indy
Any colour specifics? Or fonts etc?
PapaBearDX
I was wondering if someone could make me text that is green yellow and red like this http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/Rasta-Fla...-C11737277.jpeg that says papabear about the same size as the text here but in a different font, green on the top yellow in the middle and red on the bottom. Thanks in advance.
ctlfreak
what kind of font.
ctlfreak
k ill do one with each, gimmie a min, im supposed to be finishing up a storyboard, when i get done ill do this. so how do you want this? psd with all of them, a png for each with transparency?
PapaBearDX
QUOTE(ctlfreak @ Aug 5 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1353712[/snapback]
k ill do one with each, gimmie a min, im supposed to be finishing up a storyboard, when i get done ill do this. so how do you want this? psd with all of them, a png for each with transparency?

however you want, it will be on a white background on my myspace, but whatever you want, if you have aim you can contact me at papabeardx if you have anymore questions.
ctlfreak

PapaBearDX
Those are great, but is it possible to do it without the gradient? Also if you have the time it would be really cool if you could make it into a background, just have a black background and the papabear thing tilted down and tiled, but if you dont feel like doing any of that it's fine.
ctlfreak
now im confused didnt you want the three colors in there or did misread your post. ill do the other but im not exactly clear on what you mean by tilted down and tiled.

elaborate please
PapaBearDX
i still want the three colors in there, just not faded together. basically as a background for my myspace i want the papabear thing you made, tiled like
papabear papabear papabear

but tilted downwards i'll do something in paint and post it to give you a general idea.

this is the best i can do, i want the background black , and instead of the image being skewed i just want it rotated if thats possible, and maybe have the text a little smaller.
ctlfreak
i see, thats gonna take a sec to make it tile properly. ill see what i can do. and you just want the colors to be sharpd edges no gradient right? but still inside it like that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.