Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Washunka
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Nov 26 2005, 10:37 PM) [snapback]1009432[/snapback]

could anyone make me a sig with a ferrari 575? a silver one please!

you could use this pic
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Mitsubtichi Tie Crack child
Okay this is actually for my school work its a simple thing to do really! can you just use this pic of a white t-shirt IPB Image and use photoshop to make it say T-CREW on? but can you make the t-shirt look bigger and can the font be in graffiti? nothing special really... thanks!
Marriner
QUOTE(Marriner @ Sep 28 2005, 04:46 AM) [snapback]931731[/snapback]

QUOTE(Marriner @ Sep 16 2005, 10:58 AM)
Can someone make a sig and avatar with U2 in it please?
[snapback]912339[/snapback]

I'll add a pic to it. IPB Image
Washunka
QUOTE(Marriner @ Dec 4 2005, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1017881[/snapback]

QUOTE(Marriner @ Sep 28 2005, 04:46 AM) [snapback]931731[/snapback]

QUOTE(Marriner @ Sep 16 2005, 10:58 AM)
Can someone make a sig and avatar with U2 in it please?
[snapback]912339[/snapback]

I'll add a pic to it. IPB Image

smile.gif
IPB Image
PiFan314
could someone make me a popout sig with this pic? id also like an ava with the 4. if anyone could do this it'd be great. if you need more details pm me.

IPB Image
Sub-Zero
could I have flames with this car running through them with also skyscrapers at night with lights on at the side with my name on it somewhere which will be Sam00 when the mods change my name Pm me if you will do it.

EDIT

since Im havin problems go into yahoo go on images and type in 2 fast 2 furious like I've spelt it here and then its the second car to the right on the first row of images if your not sure pm me the picture and Ill tell you if its right.
Phoenix¨
Youre picture dosn't work
lazyboy424
could someone make me a signature that has gta-sa or lcs pictures in the backround and let it say lazyboy424
Washunka
QUOTE(Groupe @ Nov 20 2005, 07:23 PM) [snapback]1001881[/snapback]

Can someone make me a Battlefield 2 sig, with a short clip in it?

wow ... thats weird it's going super fast hmm
IPB Image

QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Dec 4 2005, 11:49 PM) [snapback]1019345[/snapback]

QUOTE(*** OG LoC *** @ Dec 2 2005, 10:54 PM) [snapback]1016417[/snapback]

Could someone make me a sig with this? and with my name in it...

IPB Image

Add colors, resize it, do whatever, just make it look cool cool.gif

THANKS IN ADVANCE, ID APPRECIATE IT!

IPB Image

QUOTE(PiFan314 @ Dec 4 2005, 10:08 AM) [snapback]1018458[/snapback]

could someone make me a popout sig with this pic? id also like an ava with the 4. if anyone could do this it'd be great. if you need more details pm me.
IPB Image

IPB Image

or

IPB Image

IPB Image
PiFan314
hahaha someone was bored! thanks shunka
Marriner
QUOTE(Washunka @ Dec 4 2005, 09:16 AM) [snapback]1017966[/snapback]

IPB Image

Thanks Washunka
An Answer
OK this one should be pretty easy.

I would like this pic for a sig: IPB Image resized to a suitable height and length. Not too small or too big.

Can I have a small white border around it (like the one I have now) with CKY written on the bottom left side and An Answer on the bottom right side. Also, can the font be in white and in the same style as the border (hopefully you will know what I mean).

Also, can I have an avatar about the same size as my current one, with the CKY logo on it.

Like this: IPB Image

I would like the CKY name to fill up the avatar, with a black backround. Also, have the same style border as the sig.

If someone would do this that would be great. If anyone needs any more info just PM me.

Thanks.

Domino
QUOTE(Flame! @ Dec 5 2005, 04:40 PM) [snapback]1019852[/snapback]

Thanks to Toge fo my sig!!!!!!!!!

what was the point of that?
SoW
Can someone, please,make me an Spartan sig?

The avatar I would like it to be with these pic:
http://www.hellenic-art.com/armour/459y.jpg

The sig can be ANYTHING greek (Spartan preferly) realted.

I was thinking in a desert and the Spartan armour/helmet/weapon in the ground and nice letters saying "SPARTAN" then I thought it wouldn't look exactly nice. I will see.

Well here are some pics (you can use them or u can't)

http://www.esford.com/AH6071B%20muscle%20armour%20brass.jpg

http://people.westminstercollege.edu/stude...k%20Hoplite.jpg
http://thundersword.myblogsite.com/_attach...Spartan%202.jpg
http://thundersword.myblogsite.com/_attach...Spartan%201.jpg

Some screenshots of a game called Spartan found in:

http://www.totalwarriorgame.com/en/

Please don't use the video or some of the pics that are in the website above, because they are inaccurate. Only use the accurate un fictional images (I don't want these to b based in the game).

Thanks in advance
The Emperor
someone make me a sig with a picture of evil palpatine in his emperor clothes with my name in the corner and a screenshot of him in the middle of a fight with yoda or whoever (seperate picture from first one)
Glennon
I need a banner making for my new site if anyone would be kind enough to make one.

I would like these cars on it:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also could I have the text Cruise Wyre on it somewhere.

About size 500x200

Sorry to be a pain but I really need this doing.

Thanks smile.gif
Delft
Thanks.
IPB Image

But is there any way to slow down the video?
B.A.N.K.S
Can I have a sig please? anything thas better than my current one! also can you use these 2 pictures?
heres the link...CLICK ME
aslo i dont care about the background of font colour.... or even font text i just need a sig!
Napolean
i made you one before, check your subaru thread
.Seb
QUOTE(The Emperor @ Dec 6 2005, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1020717[/snapback]

someone make me a sig with a picture of evil palpatine in his emperor clothes with my name in the corner and a screenshot of him in the middle of a fight with yoda or whoever (seperate picture from first one)

I'm on it now!
.Seb
Sorry if you don't like it,

IPB Image
Glennon
QUOTE(Glennon @ Dec 6 2005, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1020829[/snapback]

I need a banner making for my new site if anyone would be kind enough to make one.

I would like these cars on it:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Also could I have the text Cruise Wyre on it somewhere.

About size 500x200

Sorry to be a pain but I really need this doing.

Thanks smile.gif

Damn! Crap Tripod mad.gif It was a pic of a nissan skyline
IPB Image
Delft
Can someone make me an FPS Doug sig?
With a little clip of him saying, "BOOM HEADSHOT"
PiFan314
if someone has time i want a "lost" sig. im not sure if what i want can be done. if you have time please pm me.
An Answer
QUOTE(An Answer @ Dec 5 2005, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1019545[/snapback]

I would like this pic for a sig: IPB Image resized to a suitable height and length. Not too small or too big.

Can I have a small white border around it (like the one I have now) with CKY written on the bottom left side and An Answer on the bottom right side. Also, can the font be in white and in the same style as the border (hopefully you will know what I mean).

Also, can I have an avatar about the same size as my current one, with the CKY logo on it.

I would like the CKY name to fill up the avatar, with a black backround. Also, have the same style border as the sig.

If someone would do this that would be great. If anyone needs any more info just PM me.

Thanks.

Anyone? It shouldn't take too long, a couple of minutes maybe.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
could some one make me an S.A.S (rap group) for me please
some pics are here
pics
thanks
Mattay
Could someone make me a banner with the words, "Expedition Carriers Employee Chat" 982 x 72, and please put some tractor trailer's in the background, (Tractor Trailer's From The Trucking Game 18 Wheels of Steel If You Could). If you could make this for me, please send me a PM. Thanks.

snowboy

could i get my sig modified so that it has christmas lights around it and snow falling and gathering at the bottom. oh and also, can the christmas lights be flashing? and make the guy be shooting at a ssnow man smile.gif

i know it willl be hard but i will keep it up all winter smile.gif

thanks
Napolean
IPB Image

edit:IPB Image

use which ever you like best.
B.A.N.K.S
It would be nice if someone made me a avatar to match my sig.. please
Rocka91
I'e wanted to make my own sig but finding the right program has been a set back, so I'll request one.

Somebody, take these 3 pictures, sort of make the fade into each other. On one side, write Rocka in red, and 91 on the other side, as well as in red. Make them like triangular, not next to each other, like 2 on top and 1 on bottom. (The pics not the letters.) Please and thank you! smile.gif Also, a link to where I can download the programs you guys use to make these would be highly appreciated.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
dipset
get anykind of flaming text at
www.flamingtext.com later

QUOTE(Pitbull @ Dec 22 2004, 06:29 AM) [snapback]307685[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tdude @ Dec 22 2004, 02:16 AM)
Can someone please make me an avatar with a flaming "T"? Thanks in advance oh yeah for this site.

here's your flaming T laugh.gif

IPB Image

$Viper$
Could someone please make my current avatar look better. Add colors, backround, cool effects, anything to make it look nicer. Thanks in advance smile.gif
Swiift
can someone make a christmas sig please.
Napolean
nvm
Toge
QUOTE(Flame! @ Dec 22 2005, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1036048[/snapback]

Could anyone swing for a warriors sig? Based on the Movie (NOT THE GAME)

IPB Image
Napolean
QUOTE(Blaz3 @ Dec 24 2005, 08:26 PM) [snapback]1039421[/snapback]

I needed Toni on it sorry sad.gif

np
0bs3n3
I need a new sig. Here a some pictures to put in it:

[attachmentid=4860]

[attachmentid=4861]
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
could somene make me a sig and avi with "gansta dresta" and "bg knocc out" in plz saying somehwere on it real brothaz
PiFan314
QUOTE(PiFan314 @ Dec 9 2005, 06:41 PM) [snapback]1023334[/snapback]

if someone has time i want a "lost" sig. im not sure if what i want can be done. if you have time please pm me.

Mattay
QUOTE(Mattay @ Dec 11 2005, 08:50 PM) [snapback]1026012[/snapback]

Could someone make me a banner with the words, "Expedition Carriers Employee Chat" 982 x 72, and please put some tractor trailer's in the background, (Tractor Trailer's From The Trucking Game 18 Wheels of Steel If You Could). If you could make this for me, please send me a PM. Thanks.

An Answer
QUOTE(An Answer @ Dec 5 2005, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1019545[/snapback]

Thanks.

Delft
Can somebody make me a Warriors sig + ava?
Thanks in advance.
CJ3192
Could i please have an action shot of CJ, shooting whilst crouching down on the floor please, and could i have my name Jack on it please.
Thanks in advance smile.gif
Delft
QUOTE(Blaz3 @ Dec 31 2005, 01:48 PM) [snapback]1047171[/snapback]

Groupe Do you want this with your name on it?
IPB Image
Ill make an ava tooif you like it?

Nah, I'd want something more original. Like something not already being used wink.gif
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
could someone mak me a gansta dresta and bg knocc out plz

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

http://wwws.mmjbdata.com/graphics/www.mmgu...p12567n9tc3.jpg

if anywon needs more pics just tell me

on it somewhere could it say real brothaz
0bs3n3
Can someone please make me a sig. Something cool and not crappy. Thanks in advance.
gtasanandreasgeek
Make me a Gangsta dresta and B.g knocc out sig please someone
They muthaphuckin gangstas
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
hey i asked first lamo.gif
Fran
ye can someone make me a sig maybe an england football/soccer one and maybe an avater
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.