Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Pitbull
someone want to make me a new sig. i've had this linkin park one for 7 months. >_<

anyway if you want to, then basically i want it with some cool flames coming from the bottom (background) and with a mean looking pitbull in it.

and if not then i'll just have to keep this one for a few more months.
sKaM
Could someone make a button for the winner maybe that says tetris champion and the date. Pm it to me when your done thnkz
~Gi~
i've had my "snake eye's sig for a frigggin ever" I need a new signature, but can it look pimptaculor or be animated?

I kinda want it to be of san andreas and have a pimped out low rider with its wheels bouncing. I forget what its called, its got a roof already on it, its kinda has a curved look to it, long and not tall. Put the blue flame paint job on it and put it all cool looking. and have it animated bounce somewhere cool. thank you
An Answer
Can someone make me a Quentin Tarantino sig?

Anything to do with either "Reservoir Dogs" or "Pulp Fiction" please.

PM me if you need any details or anything.

Thanks!
XD-=Qdeathstar=-XD
You know, I dont think anyone who makes graphics any more, actaully reads this.

BUT, if you do, I need a signature made... >.> So if your interested PM me.
House
If anyone is interested in making a Bone Thugs N Harmoy sig PM me.
Obama
somebody plz make me a proper sig something with pics from this site www.crudsmostwanted.tk \/theres my try its a bit gay tho\/
The-real-deal
hey, can i have a sig made please? i want it to have a photo of 2pac and next to it writing saying 'Thug Life' in any type of font. thanks in advance.
DETONATER
need an incredibly sexy signature picture thank you

showing full body from behind like avatar with 'Hotty' on it somewere
sdkjgsdjgh
Make me a sig. Now. Anything. Go.
Toge
QUOTE(Bulldog @ Nov 8 2005, 09:38 PM) [snapback]988516[/snapback]

Make me a sig. Now. Anything. Go.

IPB Image

Well, you said anything wink.gif
conFUSED
Can someone make me a little box that says crossed films. You know like those affiliates box thingys.
mlAscension
Can someone make me a Cingular RAZR phone with my name, Jzrith, on it please? Thanks.
Ender™
Pretty simple.

IPB Image
Pieface
Can sme1 make me a sig with Dante from Devil May cry 3 with my name in one coner and Part Devil Part Human Next To Him With a Background really cool plz

Edit: and a matchin Avatar Plz
Fugitive
QUOTE(Pieface @ Nov 9 2005, 07:18 PM) [snapback]989301[/snapback]

Can sme1 make me a sig with Dante from Devil May cry 3 with my name in one coner and Part Devil Part Human Next To Him With a Background really cool plz

Edit: and a matchin Avatar Plz

Could you post some links to the images you would like to be used in them.... smile.gif

Thanks
mlAscension
Thanks.

Damn that sig you made me, Ender, is just too big. I really like it. Plus, uh.. .can you make a border. It's okay, I know it's supposed to be like that, but the thing won't look right on IE. sad.gif
Ender™
QUOTE(Jzrith) [snapback]990261[/snapback]

Thanks.

Damn that sig you made me, Ender, is just too big. I really like it. Plus, uh.. .can you make a border. It's okay, I know it's supposed to be like that, but the thing won't look right on IE. sad.gif

You fool! IE is shit! Get firefox, get it now!

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/
mlAscension
No! Plus, I like sigs with borders anyways. tongue.gif

Nice sig though. Even though I like silver version better. LOL

Nevermind, it is the silver version. laugh.gif

JZRITH = TEH STUPID

I wish it to be smaller with a border and my name. I like the way you did it though.

But the transparent sigs don't really apply to me. I like ones that are like Duffman's. (He let me steal it.) tongue.gif
6KAM9
QUOTE(DETONATER @ Nov 8 2005, 02:22 PM) [snapback]988272[/snapback]

need an incredibly sexy signature picture thank you

showing full body from behind like avatar with 'Hotty' on it somewere

Hey how about this?? If you want i can take the blur away...
IPB Image
mlAscension
You should take the blur away because it makes her look like a monster and you definetly need a border.
Mindfury
IPB Image

Can someone make a sig outta that? pretty much all i want is it down to a respectable size, take out the text that already there (the "finish: see-thru blue" bit), get that kinda cloudy effect around the guitar going a bit more, and put "Slick - Ripping Basslines for 3 years" along the bottom in some form of text.

if it can be done, either post it here or PM me. thanks in advance.

EDIT: ARGH... now that i look at it, that white is a bit standout... if anyone overly skilled does this, maybe they can either up the cloudy effect a lot, or make it transperent in parts so it matches the forum background. it's just that white is a bit ugly. well i'll leave it up to whoever does it
Ender™
QUOTE(Slick @ Nov 11 2005, 06:27 PM) [snapback]991600[/snapback]

IPB Image

Can someone make a sig outta that? pretty much all i want is it down to a respectable size, take out the text that already there (the "finish: see-thru blue" bit), get that kinda cloudy effect around the guitar going a bit more, and put "Slick - Ripping Basslines for 3 years" along the bottom in some form of text.

EDIT: ARGH... now that i look at it, that white is a bit standout... if anyone overly skilled does this, maybe they can either up the cloudy effect a lot, or make it transperent in parts so it matches the forum background. it's just that white is a bit ugly. well i'll leave it up to whoever does it

Easy as pie, I'm on it.

IPB Image

What you're looking for?
Ender™
QUOTE(Jzrith @ Nov 10 2005, 05:40 PM) [snapback]990679[/snapback]

JZRITH = TEH STUPID

I wish it to be smaller with a border and my name. I like the way you did it though.

But the transparent sigs don't really apply to me. I like ones that are like Duffman's. (He let me steal it.) tongue.gif

IPB Image

Maybe?
.BuCcAnEeRz.
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could make me a sig about the football team Buccaneers?

It would be most appreichated!

If so could you message me back?

Thanks thumbup.gif
Mindfury
QUOTE(Ender™ @ Nov 12 2005, 02:18 PM) [snapback]991756[/snapback]

QUOTE(Slick @ Nov 11 2005, 06:27 PM) [snapback]991600[/snapback]

IPB Image

Easy as pie, I'm on it.

IPB Image

What you're looking for?

thats the stuff ender. nice work buddy.
mlAscension
QUOTE(Ender™ @ Nov 11 2005, 11:26 PM) [snapback]991794[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jzrith @ Nov 10 2005, 05:40 PM) [snapback]990679[/snapback]

JZRITH = TEH STUPID

IPB Image

Maybe?

That's sick, man! Thanks. thumbup.gif

Don't delete the .psd. I'm not sure which cell phone I'm getting yet. And which color. It's probably going to be RAZR silver though. But... we'll just wait til Christmas.

Do you by any chance have any matching avatars for this sig? smile.gif
~Gi~
QUOTE(Reflections @ Oct 22 2005, 05:16 PM) [snapback]967545[/snapback]

i've had my "snake eye's sig for a frigggin ever" I need a new signature, but can it look pimptaculor or be animated?

I kinda want it to be of san andreas and have a pimped out low rider with its wheels bouncing. I forget what its called, its got a roof already on it, its kinda has a curved look to it, long and not tall. Put the blue flame paint job on it and put it all cool looking. and have it animated bounce somewhere cool. thank you

Can someone please do that for my sig..
Muted Bass Fish
Text on Image:on the car door could you put ROCKSTAR GAMES FORUM like put ROCKSTAR below that put GAMES and below that FORUMS and around the back wheel could you put BAMV2 in with a different shade of gold to go with the gold scheme
Specific Images: http://www.devinlindelof.com/lambo/IMG_6983.JPG
color scheme: same as is
Size:450x130 if you need to adjust it a little so it dont look stretched out please do so
Type of Graphic:signature
Your Board Link: http://rsg.mvinetwork.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=idx
Other Comments:if you need to change it a little so it dont look stretched out please do so

go go
Brea
Can someone make me a sig or whatever? Please thanks xoxo
Gnarkill
I'll do it if you post some specs wink.gif
Muted Bass Fish
QUOTE(Gnarkill @ Nov 13 2005, 11:31 AM) [snapback]993163[/snapback]

I'll do it if you post some specs wink.gif

can you do mine
Toge
IPB Image

Could someone re-size the file size to 250 KB or lower, and still make it look good?
koneko
can someone make me a sexy new sig? possibly something cat related (serval or panther maybe), but whatever. i'm a chick, so nothing with cars, and i don't play gta...
yeah. that's about all. thanx happy.gif
Nanook
IPB Image

sad.gif

I like puppies not cats
koneko
but... kitty sad.gif
Nanook
IPB Image

Sexy kitty??
6KAM9
QUOTE(BAMV2 @ Nov 13 2005, 04:34 PM) [snapback]993068[/snapback]

Text on Image:on the car door could you put ROCKSTAR GAMES FORUM like put ROCKSTAR below that put GAMES and below that FORUMS and around the back wheel could you put BAMV2 in with a different shade of gold to go with the gold scheme
Specific Images: http://www.devinlindelof.com/lambo/IMG_6983.JPG
color scheme: same as is
Size:450x130 if you need to adjust it a little so it dont look stretched out please do so
Type of Graphic:signature
Your Board Link: http://rsg.mvinetwork.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=idx
Other Comments:if you need to change it a little so it dont look stretched out please do so

go go

How about this try??
IPB Image
If you want just pm me if you want any other stuff on it
Delft
Can someone make me a Battlefield 2 sig, with a short clip in it?
mlAscension
Can someone make me a sig?
I'm thinking Radiohead, but not old Radiohead.

I don't want anything that has to do with OK Computer, Pablo Honey, or the Bends.

I want cool mixture of Amnesiac, Kid A, and Hail to the Thief.

YAY!

Whoever can make me a sweet sig will be my lover forever.

Oh and Ender, can you make me that avatar too? (Motorola's "M" in a circle avatar 64x64x or "JZ" in Motorola style in circle avatar)

thanks.

go go
$Viper$
Could someone give my avatar a border of any kind? Thanks in Advance smile.gif
Nanook
Red

IPB Image

White

IPB Image
Flea
can anyone out there make me a sig plz? pm me if u can thx
~Gi~
QUOTE(~Gi~ @ Nov 13 2005, 01:13 AM) [snapback]992660[/snapback]

QUOTE(Reflections @ Oct 22 2005, 05:16 PM) [snapback]967545[/snapback]

Can someone please do that for my sig..

Kamahl
could anyone make me a sig with a ferrari 575? a silver one please!

you could use this pic
IPB Image
Bag Of Puppies
Can someone please make me a signature, allready found a background that I like, wich I will upload here:
Original:
[attachmentid=4613]
Cut version:
[attachmentid=4614]

Much apreciated!
Albino
I need a user bar in the style of "Bridge the Gap" but instead says "Bomb this Track

Small and fits with my sig, please. PM me with the link.
BreathMints
Weren't you gone Albino? Meh...

iliketodestroy: I'll give it a go...
lazyboy424
Could I get a sig that says gta-sanandreas.com and gtaguides.com with a gta picture and in the corner make it say lazyboy424
snowboy
could i get my sig modified so that it has christmas lights around it and snow falling and gathering at the bottom. oh and also, can the christmas lights be flashing? and make the guy be shooting at a ssnow man smile.gif

i know it willl be hard but i will keep it up all winter smile.gif

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.