Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Fugitive
Can someone find and cut out a Battlefield 2 sniper for me PLEASE
snowboy
user posted image
maybe that?
Fredman34
I WILL DONATE 1 DOLLAR TO THE CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE (that accepts pay pal) TO ANYONE WHO MAKES ME A PIXIE PILLOWS SIG AND AV.
*~)Disturb3d(~*
well QD?
Psy
Dunno how often this gets checked, but I'd really appreciate it if one of the good graphics people could make me a CoD2 sig with the following images, and more such as screenshots from GameSpot.

If anyone is willing to help out I'd like to see it once you've got the main image sorted, and I'll let you know about the text then.

Thanks.
*~)Disturb3d(~*
ok psy get this
IPB Image
best ever huh?
no
Camaro
hi can i have an avatar with a porcupine on it and my name right under or in the picture as well. i would also like a sig with a porcupine about to attack a person.

thanks in advance please pm me as soon as possible
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

QUOTE(porcupine_452 @ Sep 30 2005, 06:57 PM) [snapback]935913[/snapback]

hi can i have an avatar with a porcupine on it and my name right under or in the picture as well. i would also like a sig with a porcupine about to attack a person.

thanks in advance please pm me as soon as possible
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

i kinda want the sig to be like th one below but not as big

--

hey fugitive did u get my request???????????????????????????

Try not to double post plese - gng
cornychip
couldn't thank you enough!!! Wangart
Napolean
QUOTE(Psy @ Oct 1 2005, 12:11 AM) [snapback]935794[/snapback]

Dunno how often this gets checked, but I'd really appreciate it if one of the good graphics people could make me a CoD2 sig with the following images, and more such as screenshots from GameSpot.

If anyone is willing to help out I'd like to see it once you've got the main image sorted, and I'll let you know about the text then.

Thanks.

IPB Image
QUOTE(cornychip @ Oct 1 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]935994[/snapback]

couldn't thank you enough!!! Wangart

well, wangarts sig was too big so i resized it for ya
IPB Image
.Seb
someone cut, slice code etc this template for me!

IPB Image
Mattay
Hey can someone please make me a sig and avatar of Denzel Washington in the movie, "Man On Fire." Maybe make it move? If someone can I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thanks. biggrin.gif
ButtsechsFX
QUOTE(CKY @ Sep 29 2005, 11:57 PM) [snapback]934449[/snapback]

QUOTE(CKY @ Aug 6 2005, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE(CKY @ Jul 21 2005, 01:28 AM)
I've had the same set for a while now so I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a new set. I am looking for a set to look like the cover art. Like this:

IPB Image

Here are some pictures you could use. Anyone is fine:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Here are some sigs that are what I am looking for, someone made them on the CKY Alliance site:

IPB Image
IPB Image

So I want the color of the sig and avatar to be blue, black and white. Also, could you write the new album name on it and maybe the Alliance 'Ň'. If anyone wants to try to make them and need more info just PM me.

Thanks.
[snapback]762232[/snapback]

Can anyone help?!?
[snapback]797200[/snapback]

Anyone want to try??

I did. But it wasn't good enough, was it? mad.gif
$Viper$
Could someone please make a sig that has a Dodge Viper and flames in the backround?Thanks smile.gif
Mattay
QUOTE(Mattay @ Oct 1 2005, 07:19 PM) [snapback]937312[/snapback]

Hey can someone please make me a sig and avatar of Denzel Washington in the movie, "Man On Fire." Maybe make it move? If someone can I'd GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thanks. biggrin.gif

Carrot
Hey Everyone, Could someone make me a Matching Siggy and Avatar.. Either to do with Nice Cars or Grove Street? Thanks smile.gif Oh and Could you Put the Word 'Veteran' In It? Thanks!
An Answer
QUOTE(ButtsechsFX @ Oct 2 2005, 10:47 AM) [snapback]938203[/snapback]

QUOTE(CKY @ Sep 29 2005, 11:57 PM) [snapback]934449[/snapback]

QUOTE(CKY @ Aug 6 2005, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE(CKY @ Jul 21 2005, 01:28 AM)
I've had the same set for a while now so I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to make me a new set. I am looking for a set to look like the cover art. Like this:

IPB Image

Here are some pictures you could use. Anyone is fine:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Here are some sigs that are what I am looking for, someone made them on the CKY Alliance site:

IPB Image
IPB Image

So I want the color of the sig and avatar to be blue, black and white. Also, could you write the new album name on it and maybe the Alliance 'Ň'. If anyone wants to try to make them and need more info just PM me.

Thanks.
[snapback]762232[/snapback]

Can anyone help?!?
[snapback]797200[/snapback]

Anyone want to try??

I did. But it wasn't good enough, was it? mad.gif

Yeah. It wasn't what I was looking for. I gave the examples for a reason. rolleyes.gif
Mattay
QUOTE(Mattay @ Oct 2 2005, 08:24 PM) [snapback]939430[/snapback]

Carrot
For Fuck sake, Stop Quoting it, Just fucking leave it and someoen Might Help you..
Mattay
QUOTE(Westside Warrior @ Oct 3 2005, 09:40 PM) [snapback]940787[/snapback]

For Fuck sake, Stop Quoting it, Just fucking leave it and someoen Might Help you..

They won't help me if it gets pushed back by other requests, and don't spam, douche.
0bs3n3
Could someone please make me a sig with the team america team in it and kim jong ill from team america in it. Heres some pics:
ZackÝ
QUOTE(Homero @ Oct 4 2005, 10:00 PM) [snapback]941643[/snapback]

Could someone please make me a sig with the team america team in it and kim jong ill from team america in it. Heres some pics:

I might give it a shot tomorow smile.gif
0bs3n3
thanks zacko
snowboy
QUOTE(ALL AMERICAN @ Oct 4 2005, 03:49 PM) [snapback]941756[/snapback]

QUOTE(ALL AMERICAN @ Oct 3 2005, 08:34 PM) [snapback]940717[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mattay @ Oct 2 2005, 08:24 PM) [snapback]939430[/snapback]

just pm someone thats what i did
Mattay
Better yet could someone please make me a sig and av using these pictures?

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks So Much! smile.gif
Infamous Flame
Hey, could anyone make me a GTA sig with a police helicopter (San Andreas) and Infamous Flame on it somewhere. Just make it look cool if you can, I'm not picky.

Thanks a lot.
.Seb
sorry it ain't good, 5 min job and i didnt put a heli in, its a police car,

IPB Image
Infamous Flame
Hehe, it's amazing, much better than i could do. Thankinya! biggrin.gif
0bs3n3
someone make me a sig with team america in it and kin jong ill form team america in it here are the pics:
scarface1616
QUOTE(scarface1616 @ Sep 5 2005, 11:20 AM) [snapback]891935[/snapback]

Can someone make me an avatar that has to do with the t.v. show Oz?
It doesn't really matter what is on it as long as it has something to do with the show. heres the show website http://www.hbo.com/oz/ you might be able to find something there.

.Seb
Alrite easy job, be done in a few mins!

Is this good enough?

IPB Image
scarface1616
Thats great thanks. thumbup.gif
Camaro
i want my name in my sig in a nice hand writing please

CAMARO
Delft
Can I have a Battlefield 2 sig & ava wink.gif
R3D_WUD
QUOTE(Camaro @ Oct 7 2005, 12:30 AM) [snapback]944332[/snapback]

i want my name in my sig in a nice hand writing please

CAMARO

IPB Image

I added a Border aswell.
.Seb
QUOTE(Homero @ Oct 6 2005, 08:47 AM) [snapback]943453[/snapback]

someone make me a sig with team america in it and kin jong ill form team america in it here are the pics:

Here you go mate, didn't take too long...

IPB Image
0bs3n3
Cooool. Thanks. Its heaps good.
BIG FUCKING SPIDER
could i have a dizzy rascal sig and avatar plz
Beano
made a dizzee sig for ya dont blame you if you dont take it though..
IPB Image
Delft
Can I have a Battlefield 2 sig and ava?
undercoverbrother
Could someone make me an officer cartman sig somewhat like my avatar?
Pikô
Maby tommarrow and i would need a lil more info plz happy.gif
leestons
[size=7][b][i][u] IF ANYONE WANTS A SIG OF A TANK PM ME ILL ADD YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT
*~)Disturb3d(~*
IPB Image
i would like a avatar with that in it plz! thnx
Mattay
Could someone please make me a sig using this picture? Thank you, PM me if you can. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Verruckt
Can some1 make a sig outta this pic for me?
PapaBearDX
Anything lost please
Pikô
QUOTE(undercoverbrother69 @ Oct 11 2005, 06:56 PM) [snapback]952361[/snapback]
Could someone make me an officer cartman sig somewhat like my avatar?

Here ya go Undercover!

IPB Image
Mattay
QUOTE(ALL AMERICAN @ Oct 12 2005, 07:12 PM) [snapback]953722[/snapback]

Could someone please make me a sig using this picture? Thank you, PM me if you can. biggrin.gif

IPB Image

DETONATER
please can i have an avatar of both a flaming and smoking D and detonater in flaming writing thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.