Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Graphic Request!!!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
antski91
Okay i am a very regurlar member and woulkd like a signature with the grim reaper on it if it would be nice for someone to do it for me i would be very gratefull and if you could sent it to my e-mail addres that way i could use it thanks in advance to whoever can do that for me
Randomly-Insane
EDIT antski91, Heres the sig and avatar set, completed. I cropped the sig and moved the text and added a border for the avatar. i'll post them here so you can grab the links.

user posted image

sig:
user posted image

and yeah stjimmy, have at it, anything you think you can do would be great.
EMBO
Can anyone make me a sig with pictures of Iron Maiden's 3 guitarists (Janick Gers, Dave Murray and Adrian Smith) playing their guitars?
Thanks in advance.

Edit: And a matching ava if possible please.
Eric Cartman
Can anyone make me a weed sig?
Just use either one of these pics;
http://shop.grasscity.com/images/item_deta...sdp1301_400.jpg

http://shop.grasscity.com/images/item_deta...sdp0201_400.jpg
and have a trippy bg, and put my name on it

Thanks to anyone who makes it!
stjimmy
Hey Randomly Insane, here's a link the sig:

http://img184.exs.cx/img184/5143/randomlyinsanesig0lh.jpg

Hope you like it. It's not my best work (sorry!), and I was lacking ideas and stuff, so I searched for Insane on the web, and this was one of the imgs, lol. Sorry about not going along w/ your color scheme. Well, actually it is black/red, so...
Randomly-Insane
hmm well im not really a fan of ICP (the logo you put on there) but its pretty nice graphically, i might use it in the future, but for now i'll see what other people give me back.

Thanks for making it tho. :thumb"
Space_Ace
I had a new sig made... but i need an avatar.... ive posted links on the top of this page with some pics i would like, any KISS ones are good
stjimmy
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 31 2005, 02:52 AM)
hmm well im not really a fan of ICP (the logo you put on there) but its pretty nice graphically, i might use it in the future, but for now i'll see what other people give me back.

Thanks for making it tho. :thumb"

lol

I had a feeling that would happen.

I feel odd now. I just have no clue wtf to make u!! God dammit. I tried to do some stuff with ur current sig, but it didn't exactly work out.

Cars... yes, cars. Want me to make you a sig w/ car(s)?
Randomly-Insane
hmm cars are cool, also a humerous sig, involving Whacko Jacko and GTA SA would be cool.

im just kinda open to all entries right now, when i see something that strikes me as unique and well-made. i'll use it.

i do like the ICP one, its just not my type of music so im a bit hesitant to display it.
selpy
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 30 2005, 07:04 PM)
hmm cars are cool, also a humerous sig, involving Whacko Jacko and GTA SA would be cool.

im just kinda open to all entries right now, when i see something that strikes me as unique and well-made. i'll use it.

i do like the ICP one, its just not my type of music so im a bit hesitant to display it.

This isnt great, but I had a fun time making it.
user posted image
tongue.gif
yensed
LOL! Selpy, that sig kicks ass!!!
A'tony
Can somebody make me a sig using this image?

user posted image

THANK YOU!

EDIT: No need, Toge is making the sig for me!
INzANE
I'd like a sig & avatar with shots of CJ shooting dual MP5's. Could somebody animate it too please.

The animation being the guns shooting.

Oh, and with DualMP5 somewhere in it.
KingOfSanAndreas
Hi, please could someone create me a signature and avatar based on gta and with my name on it... smile.gif thanks..
Dangerboy
http://img181.exs.cx/img181/6047/kingof2vg.png
user posted image

Here is something I threw together. I didnt know what you were looking for, so I just made it with gta stuff, and threw in your name...
Randomly-Insane
love the sig selpy, i'll be displaying it as soon as i make up a new avatar. thanks a million, that kicks ass biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbup.gif

Edit: Anyone else who was making a sig for me is still welcome to send them in, i'll pick the best as they come in and update regularly until i find one i really like the best. So far, selpy is the winner thumbup.gif
Tootsie_Roll
Could I get a sig and avatar based around lollie pops. And i want the lollie pops to look crisp and clean kinda of like the words in selpy's sig. You know...all shadowy and stuff

avatar: To have a loly pop with and ribbon thing, that says 'Loly Pop'.
EX: You know the ribbons around hearts that say 'Mom'? Like that.

siggy: To have three loly pops in the middle crossing like swords off the three muskateers. And ribbon around them that says 'How Many Licks...'. Then just anything that i would like in the rest of it.

Thank you in advanced.
GCM
QUOTE (Loly Pop @ Feb 1 2005, 05:26 AM)
Could I get a sig and avatar based around lollie pops. And i want the lollie pops to look crisp and clean kinda of like the words in selpy's sig. You know...all shadowy and stuff

avatar: To have a loly pop with and ribbon thing, that says 'Loly Pop'.
EX: You know the ribbons around hearts that say 'Mom'? Like that.

siggy: To have three loly pops in the middle crossing like swords off the three muskateers. And ribbon around them that says 'How Many Licks...'. Then just anything that i would like in the rest of it.

Thank you in advanced.

i know its not what you asked for but here it is.

just the sig for now.

user posted image

http://img181.exs.cx/img181/4290/lolly23ko.png

damn pos image shack upload quality....
selpy
QUOTE (Randomly-Insane @ Jan 31 2005, 06:07 PM)
love the sig selpy, i'll be displaying it as soon as i make up a new avatar. thanks a million, that kicks ass biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thumbup.gif

Edit: Anyone else who was making a sig for me is still welcome to send them in, i'll pick the best as they come in and update regularly until i find one i really like the best. So far, selpy is the winner thumbup.gif

Just for fun, here's what I used to make it!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

thumbup.gif
Mekstizzle
IO Says i need a new sig....
http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...ndpost&p=385807

so, in fear in gettin banned sad.gif i need a new sig/avatar....smile.gif

- sig will be about an 8 series BMW

Hers a Pic you Could use

user posted image

Please and/or thanks thumbup.gif
ps: use the best of your ability with PSP or Photoshop! smile.gif

EDIT: PM if you are/have made a sig for me
KingOfSanAndreas
QUOTE (Dangerboy @ Jan 31 2005, 10:27 PM)
http://img181.exs.cx/img181/6047/kingof2vg.png
user posted image

Here is something I threw together. I didnt know what you were looking for, so I just made it with gta stuff, and threw in your name...

Wow! Thats Amazing! Thanks!
FX
user posted image

could someone make that into a sig and avatar for me and change it so it has something to do with gta sa, prefferably with my name on it to

many thanks to anyone willing to try, credit will be given
Bawk2
I know no one probably will, But could someone make me a Avatar or Sig/Avatar Combo?
I have been looking for a good Avatar for days, and avatarity keeps fukin up their images.
DJ-Invert
its not quite a sig or an avatar but i need a background for my site. it must have a black background with flames coming up from the bottom. not animated flames. you will get credit on the site for it.

or a black background with green and blue neon.

PM ME
DJ-Invert
anyone gonna answer me?
GCM
Dualmp5: id make you a sig but i dont make ones with SA
Mech: iv made you two but you keep asking for new ones
FX
user posted image

could someone make that into a sig and avatar for me and change it so it has something to do with gta sa, prefferably with my name on it to

many thanks to anyone willing to try, credit will be given
Eric Cartman
Someone make me a sig out of this pic.
user posted image
I'd also like a cool border if possible.
cuda is your boi
QUOTE (DualMP5 @ Feb 2 2005, 03:23 PM)
Jesus Christ! Will somebody just make me a sig and avie combo that has something to do with the Dual Micro SMG (MP5's)!?! I've posted multiple times! Please, I need a new sig and avatar!

Yeah, i can make you one.

edit:
user posted image

hope you like it.
selpy
QUOTE (Eric Cartman @ Feb 4 2005, 02:42 PM)
Someone make me a sig out of this pic.
user posted image
I'd also like a cool border if possible.

im working on this. give me a couple of days.
GREENMIST
ok i see how good some of yall are lets see if someone could do this for me ..im a big fan of the gta series but a HUGE fan of the Legacy Of Kain series if someone could make me a sig from the Legacy Of Kain video games but green ..with the name GREENMIST somewhere on it if u need pics i will post some..also i want it to look pimp

combine these and make it look green PLZ
http://xs.to/xs.phph=xs15&d=05061&f=lok_wallpaper07_800.jpg

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs15&d=05061&f=wallpaper3_medium.jpg

dont know anout this one but u be the judge
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs15&d=05061&f=LOK2_PS2.jpg

size about the same as my cureent sig.....and a matching avatar PLZ

it said i couldnt use [img] so u gotta click on the links wallbash_red.gif
Super_Tunka
hey iv got a snoop dog avvy but it wont let me use it the size is ok and it is .jpeg can someone help
Albino
Can someone make me a sig with my cheese?
Albino
Okay. Blood ahead, warning!

Boom.

Space_Ace
Could someone make me a sig if possible
I have a few pictures that i would like
These
These
These
Or
These
Any of those pictures i would love to have as my sig if anyone could make it
Albino
DualMP5- No. Would be cool, though.

Space Ace- I'll give 'em a shot sooner or later.
R3ACTION
can some 1 make me a sig and avatar with this picture
any colours will do "and i spell color = colour cos im australian"
thanx

dark red and grey would look nice

MY COOL picture
selpy
QUOTE (DualMP5 @ Feb 8 2005, 11:51 AM)
I'm talking about taking the picture that Selpy always uses of that Lawyer and making it explode. Somebody could do that, couldn't they?

user posted image

that one?
selpy
QUOTE (Eric Cartman @ Feb 6 2005, 02:38 AM)
Nice.
-waits patiently

work in progress.

Version1
user posted image

Version2
user posted image

Version 3 (best IMO)
user posted image

user posted image

Like it so far? what do u want changed?
ShadowSniper
Can you please make me one with these 2 pics and my name evilDARD (i dont mind if you put i littl signiture on it to rake recignition coz u made it, just not tooo big

http://entertainment-iuk.com/wallpapers/wa...emo_01_1024.jpg

http://www.gosmiley.com/evilangelsmile.html ( pic #7 and pic #8 if you count across from the top, both are moving and both are evil smily faces)

(im the shark)

PLZZZZZZ
PLZZZZZZ
PLZZZZZZ

Ur the best

clap.gif drool.gif
INzANE
QUOTE (selpy @ Feb 9 2005, 04:24 AM)
QUOTE (DualMP5 @ Feb 8 2005, 11:51 AM)
I'm talking about taking the picture that Selpy always uses of that Lawyer and making it explode. Somebody could do that, couldn't they?

user posted image

that one?

Yes, that one. MAKE IT GO BOOM!!!
Albino
That would be sweet.
Eric Cartman
Thanks a lot selpy for the sig and av!
DJ-Invert
can i get a black/green neon background for my site please. if not, do u know anywhere where i can get 1?
Albino
This is sig request...not "pimp my .php".
Space_Ace
Can someone make this picture
Here
Into a sig?
GCM
spac ace ill let you use tmy rachel bilson sig for this forum if you want
Albino
she's hot....
Pothead
Someone make me a sig, paint sux.
Albino
I love your avi, did you make that??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.