Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Foxracing500rX²
Will do, thanks for the welcome
Marneyo Juano
I'm new here too so I guess it's my turn...
I'm a "hormone raging 14 year old" tongue.gif from Israel... not originally born there tho.

thumbup.gif

P.S
I LOVE TO NUKE PALESTINIANS AND THROW STONES AT THEM AND KILL LITTLE PALESTINIAN BABIES OR EAT THEM WHILE THEYRE STILL ALIVE AND FEEL THE PAIN!
MUHAHA
Vimpto™
welcome aboard m8 uve picked the rite place enjoy and welcome
Swiift
hi raging 14 year old (aka ProbleMatiK)
welcome to the forum.
Wolfenstein Gold
Wat's up to all yo GTA players!
The long name's Wolfenstein Gold,but just call me Wolfie.Not much to say,I'm 15 live in Dublin, Ireland(Cabra, to be specific) but I'm from Russia originally, moved here when I was 8.
Anyways, I love the GTA,it's lethal !!I still love to play San Andreas a lot. Even though I thought I almost seen everything in the game, I still love to look for more stuff to find out.
This looks like an alright place.
Boner Jones
i'm boner jones. And i carry a badge.

Nec
QUOTE(Boner Jones @ Jan 24 2007, 01:16 PM) [snapback]1290122[/snapback]

...just a badge? What kind of badge? Etc...
Boner Jones
QUOTE(Nec @ Jan 24 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1290349[/snapback]

if you need to know, you'll know....
Nec
QUOTE(Boner Jones @ Jan 24 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]1290396[/snapback]

QUOTE(Nec @ Jan 24 2007, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1290349[/snapback]

if you need to know, you'll know....

I need to know. The fate of the world as we know it depends on this very vital information.

Oh, and welcome to the forums smile.gif
STLbilly
Howdy
Nec
QUOTE(STLbilly @ Jan 25 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]1290727[/snapback]

Howdy

Shit howdy!
The Cr1minal
Dont think i posted here, Im new.
Nec
Hi nighop
STLbilly
QUOTE(Nec @ Jan 25 2007, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1290744[/snapback]

Howdy

Shit howdy!

how do you shit howdy? Nice avatar
Nec
QUOTE(STLbilly @ Jan 25 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]1290817[/snapback]

QUOTE(Nec @ Jan 25 2007, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1290744[/snapback]

Howdy

Shit howdy!

how do you shit howdy? Nice avatar

Actually, back in the late 70's, when swing dancing was all the rage...my sister had a shirt that said Shit Howdy! on it. That is where that came from.

Thanks smile.gif properly pillaged from a pirate site wink.gif
Videoslave
Hello fellow members,
I've just joined about a minute ago, and I'm already lovin' it. The forums look great, the website couldn't get any better. I'm looking forward to a good future here on the forums, and I'm looking forward to meet friendly people and someday get a chance to be a part of the forum staff, which will probably never happen but I'll keep my hopes up. Someday, I probably will donate to the website, but of course, I'm not certain of that. I'm going to try to be active, and we'll see how it goes. I play Vice City, and San Andreas for PC. And I have completed both games about one year ago. Sometime, when I get bored of playing single-player, I play MTA/SA-MP. I don't play alot of Grand Theft Auto as I had back then, but I still enjoy playing. Again, the forums look great, the forums, and website are very well-maintained by the Administration & Staff Members. Looks like everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

Warm Regards,
Videoslave
ricky
hey im Ricky im pretty new i knew about this site for a long time but i was being a lazy bum and never had time to sign up well Hello...
Tyla
Welcome to the boards both of you! Here's hoping you stay active!
ricky
oh hey tyla some on has said something to me its about time i felt like a damn ghost haha
97 Bonnie and Clyde
hey im new here but have known bout this site for long time and have been a \"lurker\" for some years now. finally decided to sign up today!
Gem
Hello from the new girl,
Peace
Gem stupid.gif
Knocc Out
^
Lets have sex, Girl

MSN-B.g.knocc_out@hotmail.com

You already know it
DjDirtyNigga aka ABM Capo
Im Jon my niggas call me JMONEY my crew's A.B.M. we aint ones ta be fucked wit im chill nigga until u push me im reppin USA, Pennsylvannia, Harrisburg
DAT_CAT
ay hello there, i am new i used to be a gta-sanandreas addcit and saw psy post and stuff so when they came here i did too and i cant wait 4 the game and uhmm WOOOOOOOOOOO
deathhand8
hello
kamataar
hy everybody
i'm from Croatia,ZAGREB
and I m very proud that the main character is Croatian,go go DINAMO ZAGREB
Eric13Oakland
Hey, whats goin on guys. I'm from Minnesota. I've posted a little bit on the GTA:SA boards since I still play that, but nothing else. Hope to be here for a long time!
BASE-RACE
Eah Im Old But Im New To all Of This I havent Been On Since Being 2005 WoooHoo!!!
AzH
Hello,

I needed somewhere to post about GTA4 and this seemed like the place to do it.
Amnesiac
Ooh, new folks.
Hope you enjoy it here. wink.gif
Highwire
Hi im thegtaguy I have 3 videogame consoles and I have 140 posts on thegtaplace.com
Heartless
QUOTE(thegtaguy @ Jun 6 2007, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1334983[/snapback]
Hi im thegtaguy I have 3 videogame consoles and I have 140 posts on thegtaplace.com

Anyone who starts four topics in a row about their "fave" mission will be eviscerated. That is all.
JoelManiac
Hi, new here
YooY
Im returningafter a year of leaving this forum

im Yooy and i' do like to play ps3 haha
decklodger
Hi, I'm Sam Johnson. I am 18 and I hope to meet new fellows of my creed on this forum.
Heartless
QUOTE(decklodger @ Jun 17 2007, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1337821[/snapback]
Hi, I'm Sam Johnson. I am 18 and I hope to meet new fellows of my creed on this forum.

wtf is yo' Creed? And don't post anymore Html bits.
TFFfan
Hey, what's up everybody? I've been scoping out the main site for a while now, and I decided to finally check out the forums. Pretty damn nice.
Ins0mniac
Sup fags. I decided to sign up on a GTA forum in hopes of trolling a bit. Looks like you're the one wink.gif
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(Ins0mniac @ Jun 24 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1339555[/snapback]
Sup fags. I decided to sign up on a GTA forum in hopes of trolling a bit. Looks like you're the one wink.gif

That's what I thought. And look, i ended up with a gold membership!

Only on a GTA forum.

Actually, most are quite pussyfied, i'd say only a small handful of them.

Infact, only this one. smile.gif
Lazlo Falchion
Hi all,

I'm Lazlo, and I am your new god. Bow down now.

Are you bowing yet?
SKillZ_210
Yea its Skillz from the 210. Yea i been scopin out this site for a few days..some good topics. This site should be busier than it is, but w/e.
brandan
hey every1 i am new to this tie thought i would just see wat yall up too well peace :thumb:
fmmrhx
Hi, I'm fmmrhx.
beanmachine43
bm43 here. Some of you may remember me from another GTA fansite that went down. sad.gif But registered a while back, forgot my login info, and now I remembered it and hopefully I'll be more active these coming months. smile.gif
cuda is your boi
Welcome aboard everyone.
GTA_Guru88
Hey I'm GTA_Guru88 'nough said... lol!
Metal Fingaz
Hey.

I'm just a random dude from nowhere. My biggest interests in life are music, movies and games.

That's about it. You might learn more about me in the future.

smile.gif
Marneyo Juano
welcome everyone, too bad most of the new members don't stick around that much (especially in the asylum, it can use some random ppl!)
Sharpie Fetish
this reminds me i never introduced myself
well anyways im new rolleyes.gif

Edit: bah problemattik got the thousandth post sad.gif
Marneyo Juano
I didn't even know it.

(spam)

oh shi-
DUCK! ADMINS ARE HERE TO WARN 4 SPAM!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.