Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Xplict
Hey everybody, i'm Xplict and cool to be here smile.gif
rambosangel11
welcome to the boards, ya'll. smile.gif
Xplict
thanks, looks cool here.
Mike_Toreno
Hey guys, just joined. I'm from GTAF btw. smile.gif
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
There seems to be a lot of you lot joining here recently...what's with the exodus (or am I just imagining things)?
Mike_Toreno
I just joined, I've visited here a few times but never got round to joining. I probably won't stay here long, though. But yeah, who cares?

And you're probably just imagining things. tongue.gif
grov4lif
i am grov4lif
i like to fight
i am from california, us Jumpy.gif
Pieface
QUOTE(mello_yello @ Jan 26 2006, 08:45 PM) [snapback]1076209[/snapback]

There seems to be a lot of you lot joining here recently...what's with the exodus (or am I just imagining things)?

GTA LCS My best guess

anyway i never posted on here so hey y'all, even though loads of ppl know me
Hardcore Ottoman
Um... havent really posted in an age. Hi, I joined the old, old, old forum back on March 21, 2004.

Kill cops.
Darth Sexy
im not so new but...why not
i was also a member of the old old forums (as lethal_dosage50), back when the site wasnt too well known...and SA wasnt even out. i jus took my sweet time rejoining, then even longer posting here
MagicGTAPlayer
QUOTE(iSpyware @ Sep 8 2004, 09:09 PM) [snapback]67607[/snapback]

Well, pretty simple.

I'm ImaPhatPimp, umm... I run alot of stuff you don't see going on >_>.

Try to keep it to 1 post per person, and there is no need for members to welcome others and post links to the rules. They should have already read them and so have you, keep it to 1 post per person.

Thank you.

I am new!
RMX
hey why to close my discussion?
whatever im Nadav
tom.com
hi i'm new !!
MIKE-IKE
Hi im new this is my first post so uh......yeah my real name is Mike I like to skate and play GTA.That about it.
Muted Bass Fish
skater eh, whats your favorite brands
MIKE-IKE
Don't really have one but if I had to choose it would be Element or Adio.
Tristan
Hey guys. I just registered.

I'm Tristan. I live in the Netherlands (small country next to Germany for the unknowns) and I'm 15 years old.
I like playing games, and American cars and trucks. If you want to know more about me, just ask. smile.gif
boroboyben
Heya im ben im from Peterborough im the UK i love cars gaming and girls (well duh) im very hyper when ive got into a game laugh.gif if you want to know anything just ask laterz
Bag Of Puppies
Welcome guys!

Vooral Tristan, hoe meer Nederlands hoe beter! thumbup.gif
Big_Boy
Im Big Boy
DiO
QUOTE(boroboyben @ Mar 29 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]1123937[/snapback]

Heya im ben im from Peterborough im the UK i love cars gaming and girls (well duh) im very hyper when ive got into a game laugh.gif if you want to know anything just ask laterz

my name is Ben too ohmy.gif
randomdave
Im randomdave long time GTA player short time Forum User.
Pieface
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Apr 4 2006, 06:38 AM) [snapback]1127338[/snapback]

QUOTE(boroboyben @ Mar 29 2006, 09:25 AM) [snapback]1123937[/snapback]

my name is Ben too ohmy.gif

Im sure there are alot of Bens on this forum dear
lolo350
Hello,j Im' new in this forum.
My username is lolo350.
I'm french, I am not very good in English, It is in particular for that which I come on this forum.

When I have too much evil, I uses of the translator on line, but I would like to familiarize me with English.

I like GTA, and I like Computing.

If somebody has msn and he would be to speak with me in English. Thank you and goodbye.
Albino
So you joined the forum to learn how to speak english?

(Le forum jointif apprennent parlent anglais?)
lolo350
Ok, thank you but which forum learn has to speak English?
gta_nut
Hi All.

The names Marcia, I'm 33 years old and reside in the UK. I have 3 children, all boys. Ages are 13, 10 & 5.

Any questions, just ask! smile.gif
Albino
lolo, Vous pouvez employer l'asile pour apprendre comment parler anglais.

(You can use the Asylum)
coreyko_2003
*nervously looks around*

Um......uh I'm rather new here and and and I'm just making a really later entrance speech...

tongue.gif

Nah welcome to the site new guys. Have fun and visit the Asylum often.
lolo350
QUOTE(Albino @ Jun 2 2006, 06:47 PM) [snapback]1164138[/snapback]

lolo, Vous pouvez employer l'asile pour apprendre comment parler anglais.

(You can use the Asylum)

Hello.

What and Where is the asylum???

Thank you.

EDIT; escuse me. I find the asylum, and I go to asylum now.
MafiaMan4
Yellow. smile.gif

My name is BTaylor...yes...MafiaMan4 is my User Name, or, if you want to make me Feel like a B-A, harsh letters I know, call me FiveHo1e thumbup.gif

I love the GTA Series

Ice hockey

Alot of things

I play some online hockey on a finish site EVEN though I'm American clap.gif YAY FOR AMERICA lol

and thats about it

If u want me Private Message Me Yo!

late cool.gif

and sorry if u dont like all the smilies, thers just so coo lol
Fact
Whatsup, I am Fact. I had been a member of GTA-Sanandreas since like 2004, but I never posted too much so I forgot my login name. So now I am here as fact. smile.gif
Nanook
Hello and welcome smile.gif
UTSBlaze
Hey guys Im not exactly new , I was known as Blaz3 or Flame! , Ive been unbanned thanks to Psy , thanks again Psy , Im glad to be back.
TimeStandsStill
Hello. My name is TimeStandsStill. I've always been a Grand Theft Auto fan since Grand Theft Auto 2 came out. At school I play Soccer, Indoor Track, and Softball. I hope to meet fun new people here. That's all I can think of now.
BaLLiN_BoY_18
Umm...hi?
GTACenter
Hey Im GTACenter, i really like tese forums here, I used to be a member along time ago like when gta SA first came out, anyway im a big gamer and love gta and alot of other games smile.gif
Scag Baron Henry
Hey, I'm Savage Henry. I live and work in Vegas and have been playing GTA since it first came out all those years ago, playing every edition since.
Executioner
Sup people? I'm Executioner and I'm from www.GTA-Four.net and www.GTAStunters.com. Feel free to visit these two websites...

smile.gif
Strike
New people?

But...but you said new members? They're infected! We're all clean in here and they come from the Outside World. We must cleanse them of all their Sins. Now! We must do it now.
rambosangel11
*cough cough* calm down, there are cures for infections ya know. like warning them! biggrin.gif
Strike
To be blunt, you're like the best new member I've seen around here in a long time. You make decent posts and put them in their correct place. Well done, I deem you worthy for GTAGuides.
Redundant
Like YOU have the authority dry.gif
Strike
I often forget I'm not Psy.
GTACenter
Well cool then, im staying active smile.gif
SKARFACE
I just joined, i didn't see this topic right away, I started a topic in the asylum saying I'm new... Well I'm here because I love the gta games clap.gif
HilaryDuffGta
whats up everyone im todd or as i go by on another forum i help mod you can call me duffy..been playing gta since gta 3 and been loving it ever since...

nice to meet u all
SlickCriminal92
Yo my name is Huntsky I hope to stay on this forum long enough to get 1337 posts!. tongue.gif

I like swimming, basketball, yelling at old people and poor drivers smile.gif ,bashing racist people and drinking lots of coka-cola!

My favorite video games are HalfLife-2, CounterStrike Source, CS 1.6, Need For Speed Most Wanted and that's all for now.

cyaz
SKARFACE
Tod you were on Gtagaming forums, They suck ass
SlickCriminal92
Maybe we should put that post above in the rants&raves forum rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.