Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
Death_2_OG-Loc
Heya guys

I found this forum when I was looking for a weapons map. I have played SA since a few weeks after it came out here (as the info under my name says im from Aus smile.gif ) and have been hooked on the GTA siris (sp) since GTA2 on the ps1. Other games I like are the NBA Live games and Age of Mythology (the only pc game I play)
LegenD^uK
Hi I am LegenD I live in the UK. Found this forum because I was searching for a 100% completion checklist. Cya all around sometime.
audioslave
Hey, call me Eric, Creamy Goodness, or Double Dip.
Strike
Never introduced myself. Hello.
Catalyst
Yeah Hi my name's Ryan

Im half euro half Samoan and i from the ville of Compton

Cchur
tippman85
newbie here

just wanted to drop a quick hello. see you guys in the forums…
golo
my name is camosama, i like gta san andreas and i heard bout this site from my friend. smile.gif
The site's 2nd resident BMXer
i forgot to reply here

i am AKalien i'm too late
MэиTдL-SLÜG
yo, im from a place called neath, wales. no one has even heard of it...
turns out that im a gta fan, i found this forum by browsing every word of the website, kinda sad when there are other things to do...
aw well

hwyl fawr

oh and btw wtf is this "warn" thing over there? <---
TehPhenomenalDream.....
Sup, I'm TehPhenomenalDream! I've had GTA:SA for PS2 for a looooong time and have heard of this place before. I just decided today to join!
Pik™
Hey, im pickle also known as many other names with pickle in it such as gangstapickle from edge so on and so forth yeah i like pizza! roll2.gif
0bs3n3
hi, im Homero. used 2 visit this site alot back wen da game wasnt released but ive been playing gta sa and havent visited this site in a while. tongue.gif
PimpinPenguin
Meh naem is Penguin, I play lots of ps2 and PSP and I have gamefly and its great. Pussy is good.
Me izz friends wiff pickel and he made me my sig, WOO!
Pimpeh.
Sup men?

I'm Pimpeh. I'm on various forums. GTAB, GTAF, and U*S. Some of you may know me.

Duchess
I'm DXS and I'm an xbox lover. I actually found this place because I was searching for graphics help, but I read some of the posts and some of you guys are really funny. So I thought I'd hang around.

Sadly enough I don't own San Andreas, but it way up there on my list of to buys. I need to quit HALO 2 for awhile anyhow^^
BradPitt
Yo , I'm Brad. I am from funny country - Poland. I don't speak very well but i think you will understand me.
I'm 16 and i really hate my counrty. I wanna be an American !! biggrin.gif:D:D:D
Raindancer
Hello, Just having a lill look around google and found this place. So i though i might as well come and say hello....HELLO!!!

Some of you may know me from GTAF
Bag Of Puppies
Hi i'm iLike2destroy,

Vice city was the first GTA game i played, and i LOVED it! thumbup.gif
When I heard about san andreas i totaly went crazy, finished the game now, GREAT experience.
Going in 4 seconds and the full 100%
(and I'm from Holland, do drop the drugs crap diespam.gif )

Have fun all! and keep playing!!!
tongue.gif
The Phenomenal Dream
I'm ThePhenomenalDream. I have GTA:SA and want to get PSP so that I can get GTA: Liberty Stories. So....I'll see everyone else around....
St1dinoh
ok well then....

i'm jason and i'm a GTA aholic

i just beat the game on PS2 and started a new one on PC to see if there are differences.

i'm a pureist....i think cheats and hacks are for noobs that can't hang. and don't give me the line about "i cheat because it's more fun" earn it...it's better that way.

i've been playing on pc now for about 4 days and i've made it to san fierro. i've done all the utility missions so far (taxi,fire,ambulance) but i'm waiting on the apache before i do the vigilante (brown thunder FTW). i'd say i'm a full fledged addict. i have dreams about this damn game. this will be the first time i've gotten %100 so i'm taking my time and doing it right.

the only thing i'm gonna "cheat" on is using a map for the tags, shoes, opps, and oysters. everything else will be done without dying. i haven't died yet and i plan on finishing the game that way (of course i fail missions but i just never save if i do).

i'm 27yrs old i'm a marketing director for a construction company near toledo ohio. i like to smoke herb, and drink jagermeister. i'm also an aspiring pyrotechnician (close to obtaining my class b license...fireworks are fun).

my future goals include taking over the world, living underground and/or at the north pole, and inventing a more potent strain of marijuana (in any order).
Tekno
Wasup im Tekno and san andreas is my life
The-real-deal
hey, i'm the real deal
nordreich
Nordreich here. I have been gaming since Pong came out in the 70's. GTA is my favorite series of all time though. Solved it for all the consoles and just got the PC version yesterday. I am a 31 year old programmer from Ohio. Spend my off time playing games, listening to Black Metal, and playing the drums for a local Death Metal band.
Strike
Let's hope you lot stick around.
Amis
Hi I'm Amis used to be Tortza,but anyways I like gta serie,my first ps2 game was gta III,loved it and still loving it. I have been here since the first rumour of SA and I rejoined not long time ago and now I'm gonna stay here as long as this site is on.

thanks, Amis
Camaro
hi im Camaro i used to be porcypine and i just joined. love ps2 games playing paintball and building model airplanes
Bloody Geek
yo my name is Bloody Geek,
i already think this forum is brilliant.
smile.gif
le Français
Hello! I'm new on the forum! I'm French and I engoy San Andreas!
My name's Antoine, I'm 14.
I hope you'll help me because I can't speak English very well.

scooter.gif

Merging with welcome thread - Duff
Pecnut
QUOTE(le Français @ Nov 20 2005, 01:01 PM) [snapback]1001118[/snapback]

Hello! I'm new on the forum! I'm French and I engoy San Andreas!
My name's Antoine, I'm 14.
I hope you'll help me because I can't speak English very well.

scooter.gif

Merging with welcome thread - Duff

People's English increases dramatically through participation on an internet forum. Good news for you.
Flash6289
QUOTE(Holocaust @ Sep 13 2005, 09:54 AM) [snapback]908207[/snapback]

Never introduced myself. Hello.

Ditto.

And what's your chosen name? At the mo your sig says advance, ava says antony and name is deacon... lol
İoreyKo
QUOTE(Amis @ Nov 13 2005, 04:23 AM) [snapback]992843[/snapback]

Hi I'm Amis used to be Tortza,but anyways I like gta serie,my first ps2 game was gta III,loved it and still loving it. I have been here since the first rumour of SA and I rejoined not long time ago and now I'm gonna stay here as long as this site is on.

thanks, Amis

Welcome back. I kinda remember quoting you in one of my first posts on here about GTA3.
draven
hi, I'm draven. my life basically consists of music, books, and computer with a side of video games. mostly music. yeah, someone told me to join this forum and I've actually been looking for an interesting forum to join so yeah.
rocckk1961
smile.gif i'm larry and the oldest if not 1 of the oldest new members here at 44! ive been a huge gta fan since o3 when i first bought vice city for the ps2. now i have gta san andreas for the pc and like it even better! thank you for allowing me to be a member and post in this forum!
Killa A
ey
Remy
Hey everybody, my name is Remy. I have been on this site many times and seems cool. I have been on many other GTA forums too so you might recognize me from the usernames Remy, Shiznite, or monster91. smile.gif
dungbeetle
mi name is dung bettle, and i speak spanish rather well, and im powerful stupid
IcyHotGymShorts
this seems kind of pointless.

the names david.
Ljungburg
Hey i'm Ljungburg. I like to play soccer and i usta be a member of this site then i got ban on my old username (liv2drivjettas) So i waited a year and asked a mod if it was ok to make a new acount
TVJR
Hey everybody, my name is Remy. I have been on this site many times and seems cool. I have been on many other GTA forums too so you might recognize me from the usernames Remy, Shiznite, or monster91.

Monster! tongue.gif

BTW Im new here aswell. So hello. smile.gif
Danny Boy
Hi I'm Danny Boy. Better than anyone at GTA. stupid.gif
B-Rabbit
Hi i'm Freeworld aka B-Rabbit, i like rap/hip-hop and GTA!!!
Gina 84
Hi! I'm new I am a GTA fan since 2001, (thanks to my brother LOL!) I like GTA a lot, it's great to find GTA fans wink.gif
Adler'sAppetite
Hi, I'm A.A. Adler's Appetite is just a band with the original drummer from Guns N' Roses, Steven Adler...that's right, the guy with the speech impediment from doing all that Coke and Heroin *clap.* But he's still the greatest drummer ever. I'm currently in the process of getting 100% on GTA: San Andreas after my retarded brother erased my 92% completed file last July, alright!!!*more claps*

Oh, and Vice City is the best GTA and one of the greatest games ever made. Tommy Vercetti needs to get down to Los Santos and teach CJ how to do things right, seriously.

Nice to meet you all. drool.gif --this seems suitable...
Strike
Welcome to the forums, guys.
Get posting, keep active on the forums, and I'm sure you'll be fine.
.Seb
I swear people like moderators say that Ant dry.gif
FuddMan
QUOTE(.Seb @ Dec 30 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]1046024[/snapback]

I swear people like moderators say that Ant dry.gif

And fools say that in the middle of an intros thread. Get off of Ant's back ffs.
AlwaysBetOnBlack™
Yo guyz, I'm new here, sup all
CJ3192
Wassup dudes, ive been looking arond this site for ages and phat so i decided to join the forums.

L8ers peeps smile.gif
Psycop
Hi people, I'm new here. Been looking for a new forum for ages, and I've finally found one. Yay! Anyway, I'm from NYC as you can see, I'm nearly 20, getting old eh, and I ain't looking forward to it. Anyway hope to see you around.
Ka_Wouter
hoi...i'm Ka_Wouter,my real name is wouter i'm from the netherland, that's it i guess rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.