Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
BreathMints
Hi Jason!
BigBadJohn
yeah welcome dude
LocoCaesar_IV
Hello Jason.
Diego1986
urrr, im Diego1986, thats all you ever need to know
Nanook
QUOTE (Diego1986 @ Apr 17 2005, 07:10 PM)
urrr, im Diego1986, thats all you ever need to know

Hi Diego and other new people

Welcome to GTA-SanAndreas.com, you are now part of the elite, your initiation rituals take place here. After that enjoy your posting here, here and here.

Oh, and behave wink.gif
EMBO
Welcome to all the newest newbies. Before you post go here:

http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...?act=boardrules
rat
howdy i am rat i didnt notice introduction thing until now biggrin.gif
R3D_WUD
QUOTE (rat @ Apr 17 2005, 10:21 PM)
howdy i am rat i didnt notice introduction thing until now biggrin.gif

Welcome, follow the rules, and spam in the correct forum and you'll love it.

biggrin.gif
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
^yeah wat he sed^

it really works its great if do things right
Caitaiko
Welcome to the forum Rat, I hope that you have a great time here at GTA-SanAndreas.com.
DRUNKoffCRUNK
I'm NEW K?

diespam.gif Jumpy.gif
Smooth101
Hey DRUNKoffCRUNK. Welcome to GTA-SanAndreas.com. Be sure to read and follow the rules. Enjoy your stay.
DRUNKoffCRUNK
WHERE ARE THE RULES!?
Jumpy.gif
Smooth101
At the very top of the page, in the upper left corner.

PS: Just to add, you dont need all the additions such as font, color, size, etc. in every post. Sorry. wink.gif
DRUNKoffCRUNK
Sorry boiboi

Soz, but sum kewl smilies hurr thumbup.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (DRUNKoffCRUNK @ Apr 22 2005, 08:29 AM)
Sorry boiboi

Soz, but sum kewl smilies hurr thumbup.gif

The smilies rule biggrin.gif but you might get warned by a pimp for using them too much wink.gif
Redundant
Um yeah im not all that new and some ppl know me but i aint introduced myself yet so umm hi ppl.........
again....
EMBO
Hello all the new people. Click the links in my sig before you post.
GSF_Hustla
Hey everybody, im GSF_Hustla.

I like GTASA a lot and i wanted to see what other people thought on it too... hopefully i can learn some tips n tricks from everybody.
BreathMints
Hi GSF_Hustla, welcome to the forums, enjoy yourself and follow the rules and everything should be fine.
vito
my name is vito and i am new to this good website so if i spam give me warings but not always.thanks tongue.gif

Fixed - EMBO
BreathMints
Hey Vito, if you want the color, size and font the way you chose it, close the tags
Caitaiko
Yes, hello and welcome all of you new members to the forum, keep it clean and i'm sure that you'll have a great time here.
Nanook
Dont spam smileys, it will result in an ass whooping

Welcome and behave
Gnick
Okay, well. I've never really wanted to resort to coming here, since I've heard nothing but bad things, but here I am. I'm Gnick, and I was a Gmod at the long-forgotten Psycopsy, and I'm a regular at theGFCC. I'm here only because theGFCC is dying away, so go Link removed now.
psychÝ
QUOTE (Gnick @ Apr 24 2005, 09:11 PM)
Okay, well. I've never really wanted to resort to coming here, since I've heard nothing but bad things, but here I am. I'm Gnick, and I was a Gmod at the long-forgotten Psycopsy, and I'm a regular at theGFCC. I'm here only because theGFCC is dying away, so go Link removed now.

to many n00bs here

i remeber u a bit from psycopsy
Gnick
Yeah, I remember you, too. You were annoying and nobody liked you. I think you got banned, actually.

Much like you, stop trolling. - Edge
Nanook
XD

I like him already
murph_fan51
Hi All, just signed up recently...
I used to be a member here ages ago, then left, don't think anyone would remember me though blink.gif
Im waiting for GTA San Andreas for PC. Not long now! thumbup.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (murph_fan51 @ Apr 25 2005, 08:49 AM)
Hi All, just signed up recently...
I used to be a member here ages ago, then left, don't think anyone would remember me though blink.gif
Im waiting for GTA San Andreas for PC. Not long now! thumbup.gif

Hi
Your avatar is hot so I like you

Read the rules and behave and have fun smile.gif
Sheezy
Was up all u new people!!
Albino
Hello n00bs, I'll be the one banning you.

Behave.
Zacko
Hey new guys smile.gif
Alex260
I'm new!!!! Yup thats all im putting biggrin.gif damit i hate when ppl use smileys
Smooth101
Hello Alex260. Welcome, have a good time, and follow the rules. If you dont, there will be no cookies for you. smile.gif
Edgecrusher
QUOTE (Nanook @ Apr 25 2005, 09:32 AM)
XD

I like him already

You do realise that he's not a "new" member?
G666
My name is G666. I'm a simple person. If you don't like that, then go to your closest mart, buy a twinky, shove it down your throat, and die. drool.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Apr 27 2005, 06:43 AM)
QUOTE (Nanook @ Apr 25 2005, 09:32 AM)
XD

I like him already

You do realise that he's not a "new" member?

I am now >_>
COLDOG
Yo I'm Coldog, I ain't knew, I seem to like GTA alot, yeah well.
old/10
yo cold dog cool welcome read the rules yo
mogwai
hello,

i'm new here.
2Pac4Ever
hi im 2pac4ever

i love gta-sanandreas
and tupac shakur

isnt that batmans sig from eaxposed?
EMBO
Hello newest newbies. Read the rules before posting. Have fun.
Tenjo 2
The names Tenjo 2 which is my gaming name but I am a man of many names and many views which I am always ready to share but never ready to let go off.
Ephram
Hello, I am Toge's brother. I love the Gta games (esp. Gta III). Cool to be here. rolleyes.gif
NCP
Hello new people,

Click Here
academas
I'm Academas, I split my time between finishing up GTA:SA and GT4 (Gran Turismo 4). Both games, once I start playing, can easily keep me hooked until I force myself to go back to the other game.
FuXKeNNy
Hi I am new. I have been browsing the forum for some time and I decided to join the forum. I have been seing some posts by members to see how they are and they all look very nice.

I am a South Park fan (who isn't?) well and I hope I enjoy the forum.
Tenjo 2
QUOTE (academas @ May 6 2005, 02:53 PM)
I'm Academas, I split my time between finishing up GTA:SA and GT4 (Gran Turismo 4). Both games, once I start playing, can easily keep me hooked until I force myself to go back to the other game.

Yes me too actually.

Although I've been playing San andreas for 6 months now and only recently GT4.
Olisple
Hi im Apdark, some people may know of my old Apdark50 account which is gone, but thanks to psy im back, and well. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.