Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
INK
Hey im INK I like the gta games and classic rock
EMBO
I like you already.
SMEAR
Hi im sir pocket and i like Gta vice city
Nanook
Hello new people

monkeyboi
hi peeps, im mr shmartypantz on ma new account bcause my old 1 mysteriosly buggered itself, just to let peeps know im back
BreathMints
QUOTE (monkeyboi @ Apr 4 2005, 06:31 PM)
hi peeps, im mr shmartypantz on ma new account bcause my old 1 mysteriosly buggered itself, just to let peeps know im back

Well, welcome back!!!!!!

*starts to cry* laugh.gif
old/10
*throws cookie to newbiew*

monkeyboi that wasn't a smart move. Your going to get banned 4 having multiple accounts or somethin like that.
x_Eyesonly_x
*waves*

Hello, and welcome to the site...

*throws a water jug*
Toge
QUOTE (GSF4L @ Apr 1 2005, 02:26 AM)
SliPKnoT RuleS!!

Yeah. Welcome everybody. cool.gif
DonLeone
I'm known by those who respect me as 'the Don'. As my status suggests, I am indeed the head of The Leone family, although I spend more time on this site than I do running the family business.
psychÝ
QUOTE (DonLeone @ Apr 4 2005, 09:11 PM)
I'm known by those who respect me as 'the Don'. As my status suggests, I am indeed the head of The Leone family, although I spend more time on this site than I do running the family business.

meh i don't even no who u are

hello to all the new people
DanP7626
Rmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hi Im DaN biggrin.gif

diespam.gif
southstar2011
well my name is southstar2011 and im bad so you dont want to mess with me.. i like black girls and i listen to rap! i like to fuck! "i neva have sex that cause shit, i fuck so much im exausted!"
basicked
south star, kentucky represent!
hello fellow gta-sanandreas goers.
x_Eyesonly_x
QUOTE (southstar2011 @ Apr 4 2005, 06:41 PM)
well my name is southstar2011 and im bad so you dont want to mess with me.. i like black girls and i listen to rap! i like to fuck! "i neva have sex that cause shit, i fuck so much im exausted!"

Floyd (aka Southstar) quit trying to be black! laugh.gif
Coreyko
welcome to all you new users biggrin.gif; to all of you newbies don't spam off topic, don't flame outside of R+R, and don't piss off the mods; other then that have a fun stay at this site smile.gif
old/10
Newbies you may found this reading kinda important

Board FAQ

Written By P4yn3, Approved by the Moderators/Admin

Q: Who created the site/boards?
A: Dunpeal designed the site's layout, and Psy coded it.

Q: Where can I contact Psy?

Psy@GTA-Sanandreas.com(Miscellanious questions that fit into no other category)

Affiliates@GTA-SanAndreas.com (For linking purposes, only specific sites are choosen)

News@GTA-SanAndreas.com (News and/or articles from magazines can be sent here if they are not already on the site)

Submissions@GTA-SanAndreas.com (Submissions of fake/fan-made images can be sent here)

Questions@GTA-SanAndreas.com (Any questions you have about the site, please use the user posted image feature in the top-right corner first)

Q: Why ask for donations?
A: The site's obviously grown bigger than Psy thought it would. He not only has to pay for all the images, video clips and overall layout of the site he also has to deal with the immense number of users that log on everyday, each posting images. If you would like to donate, Click Here

Q: How do I post pictures/images?
A: There's 2 ways to post an image, the first way is to post images that you have found on the internet. The second way is to upload pictures on your computer:

1) First, find the image you want and right-click, then select, " Properties ".
user posted image

Then copy the URL you see (highlight it, and press, " Ctrl+C)
user posted image

After you have the image URL copied; create a new post and click on the, " IMG " button. A pop-up will appear asking you what the URL is, paste the URL.
user posted image

-Posting & You-
Here are some general tips on what to do and what NOT to do.

1. Don't type in all-caps!
95% of the time, no one will care to read what you posted or you'll get flamed. Don't do it. Keep these posts in the spam board.

2. Don't post in the wrong board!
Make sure you stick to the subject of each board. Making a thread/post that is different from the board description is called, " off-topic " and is taken fairly seriously. Often, the R&R board will be mistaken for General. Make sure all political debates and subjects of that kind are in R&R because 99.9% of the time, they'll end in a flame-war.

3. Don't dis-respect the mods/admins!
I've broken this one atleast 4 times; make sure you don't! Not all the mods and admins are as nice as selpy smile.gif . Even a simple joke can be dangerous.

4. Don't flame!
Flaming is annoying and stupid. Try and stay away from one that's already occuring. Or just battle it out in R&R, personal insults are also stupid. Don't do it.

5. Don't post topics that already exist!
If you found a new screenshot, or magazine article. Make sure you use the user posted image button, it's quite amazing really rolleyes.gif . Also, if you thought of something, " cool " that you think the whole world needs to know, please, also search it. Chances are, you'll get flamed if it's 2 weeks old.

6. Don't be stupid!
Please, try and use proper grammar if possible. Capitals at the beginning, periods at the end.

7. Don't rape the emoticon feature!
Example: ph34r.gif clap.gif smile.gif . This is extremely annoying, try and keep a limit of no more than 1 emoticon per line ATLEAST!

8. Don't make your signature/avatar bigger than the limits!
Signature Limits: No more than 500x175

Big avatars screw up the way the forum's were designed and huge signatures are annoying and can stretch the page more than it should affecting posts and being overall annoying!

For help on changing your profile settings, Click Here, and the Board Rules can be found Here.

Enjoy yourselves. And behave

-Thanks to P4yn3
Nanook
QUOTE (SoAP of WhEEze @ Apr 5 2005, 02:21 AM)
Newbies you may found this reading kinda important

Board FAQ

Written By P4yn3, Approved by the Moderators/Admin

Q: Who created the site/boards?
A: Dunpeal designed the site's layout, and Psy coded it.

Q: Where can I contact Psy?

Psy@GTA-Sanandreas.com(Miscellanious questions that fit into no other category)

Affiliates@GTA-SanAndreas.com (For linking purposes, only specific sites are choosen)

News@GTA-SanAndreas.com (News and/or articles from magazines can be sent here if they are not already on the site)

Submissions@GTA-SanAndreas.com (Submissions of fake/fan-made images can be sent here)

Questions@GTA-SanAndreas.com (Any questions you have about the site, please use the user posted image feature in the top-right corner first)

Q: Why ask for donations?
A: The site's obviously grown bigger than Psy thought it would. He not only has to pay for all the images, video clips and overall layout of the site he also has to deal with the immense number of users that log on everyday, each posting images. If you would like to donate, Click Here

Q: How do I post pictures/images?
A: There's 2 ways to post an image, the first way is to post images that you have found on the internet. The second way is to upload pictures on your computer:

1) First, find the image you want and right-click, then select, " Properties ".
user posted image

Then copy the URL you see (highlight it, and press, " Ctrl+C)
user posted image

After you have the image URL copied; create a new post and click on the, " IMG " button. A pop-up will appear asking you what the URL is, paste the URL.
user posted image

-Posting & You-
Here are some general tips on what to do and what NOT to do.

1. Don't type in all-caps!
95% of the time, no one will care to read what you posted or you'll get flamed. Don't do it. Keep these posts in the spam board.

2. Don't post in the wrong board!
Make sure you stick to the subject of each board. Making a thread/post that is different from the board description is called, " off-topic " and is taken fairly seriously. Often, the R&R board will be mistaken for General. Make sure all political debates and subjects of that kind are in R&R because 99.9% of the time, they'll end in a flame-war.

3. Don't dis-respect the mods/admins!
I've broken this one atleast 4 times; make sure you don't! Not all the mods and admins are as nice as selpy smile.gif . Even a simple joke can be dangerous.

4. Don't flame!
Flaming is annoying and stupid. Try and stay away from one that's already occuring. Or just battle it out in R&R, personal insults are also stupid. Don't do it.

5. Don't post topics that already exist!
If you found a new screenshot, or magazine article. Make sure you use the user posted image button, it's quite amazing really rolleyes.gif . Also, if you thought of something, " cool " that you think the whole world needs to know, please, also search it. Chances are, you'll get flamed if it's 2 weeks old.

6. Don't be stupid!
Please, try and use proper grammar if possible. Capitals at the beginning, periods at the end.

7. Don't rape the emoticon feature!
Example: ph34r.gif clap.gif smile.gif . This is extremely annoying, try and keep a limit of no more than 1 emoticon per line ATLEAST!

8. Don't make your signature/avatar bigger than the limits!
Signature Limits: No more than 500x175

Big avatars screw up the way the forum's were designed and huge signatures are annoying and can stretch the page more than it should affecting posts and being overall annoying!

For help on changing your profile settings, Click Here, and the Board Rules can be found Here.

Enjoy yourselves. And behave

-Thanks to P4yn3

And remember, the General boards are NOT for San Andreas related topics
d3dsi

remember also if you do or say somthin stupid b4 u reach 100 posts every will be calling u a noob, and if after 100 post you'll you'll just get ur assed flamed and insulted
Rockin Teh House
Hey Im Rockin Teh House and Im New, just wishing u all a great Day!
Manic - Mailman
Why, Hello there.
user posted image
Kuwong
hey im kuwong, you should know me, if not your a n00b.
Nanook
QUOTE (kuwong @ Apr 5 2005, 04:56 PM)
hey im kuwong, you should know me, if not your a n00b.

Guess Im a n00b sad.gif

Hi, I'm Nanook and I joined yestday. I want to spam up the place, 1337 Я|_|13z
d3dsi
hi im the invert of pepsi..............or atleast i supposed to be i typed i instead of ! i just joined sort of well i took like a month and half break

this applies to me nanook and that other guy i post per person dontchu no how to read o well im guilty of that myself
Kuwong
nanook you know me, if not you are suffering brain loss.
old/10
Hi I am soAP of WhEEze and I am a noob. I like spamming the place up and posting male nudity tongue.gif

j/k

Hi noobs....
Nanook
QUOTE (SoAP of WhEEze @ Apr 6 2005, 07:58 PM)
Hi I am soAP of WhEEze and I am a noob. I like spamming the place up and posting male nudity tongue.gif

Hello *waves*

Im Nanook and I tend to post pics of naked women, if that offends you sorry sad.gif
I make crappy sigs for people and they use them, don't know why.
If you want to talk to me you can't cos none of the buttons below (AIM, MSN, ETC) don't work, except one, can you guess which??

I'm here as I have no friends
imwhiteandiusecrackracistbitch
let me introduce myself

im p00pin'pirate im a reborn n00b, i spam and post pics that make ppl go WTF dude are on crack...........yes i am just incase u were wonderin'
The Demon
Hello i am TheDemon i like kiss:) there my favorit band and Nirvana i love them ya thats it
Nanook
QUOTE (TheDemon @ Apr 8 2005, 05:22 AM)
Hello i am TheDemon i like kiss:) there my favorit band and Nirvana i love them ya thats it

Hello *waves*

How come your new and your a mod straight away sad.gif
Kuwong
he's not is he?
Alibaster
i'm alibaster. been here for nearly 2 months but haven't introduced myself yet. so hi.
MasterOfSeppuku
hey hey all. i commit seppuku if i fail, so look out for the next video! Being a ninja i r poonage at stealth, look, i just stole your chair, you know, the one you like. anyway i'm a friend of Pizza Guy, therefore i am australian and i have pet kangaroos and i wrestle crocodiles (if i don't kill them with shurikens)

lol

enjoy
Nanook
QUOTE (MasterOfSeppuku @ Apr 9 2005, 04:40 AM)
hey hey all. i commit seppuku if i fail, so look out for the next video! Being a ninja i r poonage at stealth, look, i just stole your chair, you know, the one you like. anyway i'm a friend of Pizza Guy, therefore i am australian and i have pet kangaroos and i wrestle crocodiles (if i don't kill them with shurikens)

lol

enjoy

huh.gif

Hello, I guess
Mekstizzle
Click on the link thats inside the number that is the number of replies. (643 or something i forgot)
And look at the number of times somone has posted, and then look at the subheading of this thread, and then think why.
Will in the forest
QUOTE (Ruzdur @ Mar 24 2005, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (Will in the forest @ Mar 24 2005, 05:50 PM)
HI AM WILL IN THE FOREST HOW DO YOU START TOPICS OF UR OWN???????????????????????// wallbash_red.gif  wallbash_red.gif  wallbash_red.gif  wallbash_red.gif  wallbash_red.gif

I'll be damned!

whats wrong?
mick13
hey ummm, im mick13, lol i joined here ages ago.......and didnt post much, i think alot of my posts were deleted though, cos i had way more than 3 posts....................meh?

ummm im 14, male, live in australia, i like stuff...........footy, tennis, and sport, and GTA
Nitrous King
Hi, my names Nitrous King or Moonboot...I'm a friend of Brownlump (if u kno him) and a member of his site!!! U can call me by either names btw...It's up 2 u!!! ph34r.gif
Fanatica Unleashed
*everyone looks at me!!!!!'
EMBO
Lol "Moonboot". Welcome new people. Stay active and behave yourselves.
Mekstizzle
haha, no way.

Remember: Only Brownlumps Suceed.
jonny_CJ
I've been here since October 04 ! But never introduced my self, So Hello!
I'm Jonny, 18 from Essex in England.

No advertising outside of the proper forum, http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/forums/index...opic=27443&st=0 - Xtortion
greed
[mumble] this seems to be a rather strange bunch. . .[/mumble] Welcome, newcomers!
Austin
QUOTE (jonny_CJ @ Apr 14 2005, 02:08 PM)
I've been here since October 04 ! But never introduced my self, So Hello!
I'm Jonny, 18 from Essex in England.

an essex slapper ohmy.gif

welcome to the forum smile.gif even if you have been here 6 months o.o
pip12345
im pip12345 and i cant get enough of picking on gays ph34r.gif
Toge
I have been here from 3-August 04 but I haven't introduced myself in this topic yet, I guess. laugh.gif
So, I'm Toge, 14 years old from Finland...

roll2.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (Toge @ Apr 15 2005, 02:13 PM)
I have been here from 3-August 04 but I haven't introduced myself in this topic yet, I guess. laugh.gif
So, I'm Toge, 14 years old from Finland...

roll2.gif

Welcome, you sound pretty cool, bt dnt fuck up mad.gif

Hello new people
BlunT ForecasT
Hey, I'm BlunT ForecasT. I just joined. I live in Lynnwood, Washington, north of Seattle. I love GTA, been playing it since GTA 2 came out. My cousin and I write and produce a podcast called Radio Alternative. It's alot like the radio stations from the previous GTAs, just a big loop track. My cousin recently got in a fight with the co-owner of his site, Rockstar Game Forums, and left it to me. He's aready talking about a new site, so I now co-own it. If anyone needs anything, like sigs, help with something, etc., just ask me, I'll see what I can do.
Albino
Behave yourselves. Welcome. wink.gif
Caitaiko
Hello there,

I'm Jason, you may already know me from the many GTA forums around including GTAForums and GTAWH.

I've just gotten around to finding this one and i'm already very impressed, I hope to make many new friends here and be a part of this forum.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.