Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
jayzamann
Well I have come back from a fairly lengthy absence, so mabye this warrants another post in here? smile.gif
JanThaMan
QUOTE (Zacko @ Mar 7 2005, 10:21 PM)
Welcome new people biggrin.gif

THX !
Panny
I'm new!!! w00t.
cheekymonkey
my name is cheekymonkey, i like monkeys and am weird,
every woman i have met may or may not have been stabbed for no sain reason later on
>_> scooter.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

theres me-* i meen, the strange man, driving away with the bodies of the people dangling behind, hehehe
Panny
QUOTE (cheekymonkey @ Mar 10 2005, 10:46 PM)
my name is cheekymonkey, i like monkeys and am weird,
every woman i have met may or may not have been stabbed for no sain reason later on
>_> scooter.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif

theres me-* i meen, the strange man, driving away with the bodies of the people dangling behind, hehehe

What the...are you smoking?
Nanook
Welcome new people

GTASkyDiver
I am new. 14 Canadian, like skydiving in gta. Werd
mat5
im new too wats up
Achilles
I'm not new, but I just had my name changed thanks to mello (who kicks ass by the way). AKA = Achilles.
Mekstizzle
All new members must now have this in their avatar.

user posted image
Sheezy
I'm not new but i was >>Lee<<
EMBO
Hello newest new people.
ENVi3
check it out I recently capitalized some letters in my name.
Epidemic
I'm Epidemic. I was once new. Not anymore. tongue.gif
CJ Smith
hi my name is CJ SMITH A.K.A the PSP EXPERT
Will in the forest
HI AM WILL IN THE FOREST HOW DO YOU START TOPICS OF UR OWN???????????????????????// wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif
EMBO
^N00b of the year.

Go into a forum and click "New Topic" rolleyes.gif
PiFan314
hi i'm pifan314. i like pi . 3.1415926535897932384626433832.... i know more can't think of them now though. I can't wait for the psp to come out. sorry to u guys in the u.k
The_Owlcat
QUOTE (Will in the forest @ Mar 24 2005, 05:50 PM)
HI AM WILL IN THE FOREST HOW DO YOU START TOPICS OF UR OWN???????????????????????// wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif wallbash_red.gif

I'll be damned!
Melvin_Harris
Hey Im Joe, 15 from Beautiful England! rolleyes.gif

Oh and BTW im not new to the Forum thing just incase any of you were thinking of it, so dont expect any gay questions from me...Well maybe a few
Corrupt
Name's chris! Im new. I am under my cuz's name. So please give me the same respect you gave him.
basicked
i'm not new, i just never posted in this... well i dont think i have
EMBO
QUOTE (FreedomOrFire @ Mar 24 2005, 07:51 PM)
Name's chris! Im new. I am under my cuz's name. So please give me the same respect you gave him.

If you're that hacker again then die.

Otherwise hello thumbup.gif
RealSAplaya
opps my bad didnt mean to put that enyways, yo im RealSAplaya, i play San Andreas alot
BreathMints
Hi I'm B Matic you can just call me B and I got one leg and I hate Gta: San Andreas.
I'm Dutch!!!!!!!!!! user posted image

Oh, and I like to lie to! Only my name and that I was Dutch was true...

Lol laugh.gif
greed
I'm Mayoke, aka MayokeOni or Mayoke Ichijouji.

I'm a GIRL, something of a rarity on this board I noticed.

SA is not my fave game, but this board is cool.
jubbinator007
HI IM the jubbmister who is a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i still love my playstation and no i dont play soppy games i play san andreas enter the matrix etc lamo.gif
infested
Hi. I am NOOB diespam.gif
Nanook
QUOTE (Mayoke @ Mar 29 2005, 05:36 AM)
I'm Mayoke, aka MayokeOni or Mayoke Ichijouji.

I'm a GIRL, something of a rarity on this board I noticed.

SA is not my fave game, but this board is cool.

Really bad idea to say that on these boards

Welcome to all new people!!
EMBO
Hello newest newbies. Behave yourselves.
Albino
Emphasis on the dry.gif, Nanook.

Psh.
Nanook
QUOTE (Albino @ Mar 30 2005, 01:52 AM)
My nayme iz albyno!!11!lollerz11

I am newz!11omfg!1

You is not new, shut up tongue.gif
Mekstizzle
QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 9 2004, 02:34 AM)
I'm Psy and I eat babies. Oh, I also run a relatively big GTA site which a few people may have seen dry.gif
Dr. D
Hi everybody. I'm Dr. D but my real name is Dave.
I enjoy girls, hearing Dave Chapelle's comedy, and talking with friends.

I hope you guys can be my friends too. smile.gif (Smiles in a stalkish way)
greed
uhh, hi dave. I hope you're cooler than I'm thinking.

I look forward to 0wning j00. No offense. It's what I do.
Nanook
Hello newbies

*waves*
old/10
QUOTE (Dr. D @ Mar 31 2005, 06:30 AM)
Hi everybody. I'm Dr. D but my real name is Dave.
I enjoy girls, hearing Dave Chapelle's comedy, and talking with friends.

I hope you guys can be my friends too. smile.gif (Smiles in a stalkish way)

welcome Dr. D. Don't be a noob please and enjoy the forum. If you have any doughts then PM me.
CJ_Girl404
HEY GUYS, JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF TO THE BOARD. I'M A MAD FAN OF SAN ANDREAS, WELL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE ANYWAY. IT'S BEEN IN THE PLAYSTATION FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT NOW. WE TAG TEAMIN IN THE GAME, TAKING TURNS DOING MISSIONS & HAVE GOT PRETTY FAR IN THE PROCESS! clap.gif

I JOINED THE BOARD TO READ THE POSTS,GET SOME INSIGHTS ON THE GAME, & MAYBE GET A FEW TIPS TO GET THROUGH IT. I'M HERE ALSO TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTIME. SEE YA'LL AROUND.
Nanook
QUOTE (CJ_Girl404 @ Mar 31 2005, 05:03 PM)
HEY GUYS, JUST INTRODUCING MYSELF TO THE BOARD. I'M A MAD FAN OF SAN ANDREAS, WELL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND ARE ANYWAY. IT'S BEEN IN THE PLAYSTATION FOR LIKE 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT NOW. WE TAG TEAMIN IN THE GAME, TAKING TURNS DOING MISSIONS & HAVE GOT PRETTY FAR IN THE PROCESS! clap.gif

I JOINED THE BOARD TO READ THE POSTS,GET SOME INSIGHTS ON THE GAME, & MAYBE GET A FEW TIPS TO GET THROUGH IT. I'M HERE ALSO TO SHARE WHAT I KNOW SO FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTIME. SEE YA'LL AROUND.

Some tips:

Dont post all in caps, this will get you hated

You shouldn't have put "girl" in your name, this site atm only has 4 girls (inc u), so this will get thousands of horny teen boys trying to get to know you

But still, have fun biggrin.gif

Hello other new people
EMBO
Nanook's the one-man welcoming party tongue.gif

Hello new people.
Napoleon.
I'm Napoleon, i don't do shit here but try to entertain myself untill i can find a job to use up my time
Dysfunktional-Hero
Hey! Im GSF4L and im cool. roll2.gif thumbup.gif roll2.gif and I hope I have a good time here.

SliPKnoT RuleS!!
Shion
Hi, I'm shion and I like GTA San Andreas.

It's the coolest! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
MetGreDKo
Hey,
I've been surfing the site for a bit but finally decided to join the boards and reply to some thread. I probably won't be to active in the GTA related boards as everything probably has already been said but will be active elsewhere.

If you care to know details just look at my profile and message me.
LEMMY
hi im your average guy.i like stuff like motorhead and classic metal and rock.
old/10
*waves at newbies...*

Dudes I hope you don't become idiots. Any problem just PM me. If you want a sig ask LocCeasar.

The PM button is down my post
redbonebabyface
Im redbone and i like playing games that allow you to walk around and stuff like that. I wish the next grand theft auto would giv thew next characters more girlfriends and make them hav babydaddy missioins whewre he hav kids or interact with the girls on the street ! that would be funny laugh.gif
EMBO
... O_o

Hello newbies.
Albino
Hello noobs.

How did Shion get banned so quickly? That was his only post....
EMBO
QUOTE (Albino @ Apr 3 2005, 11:11 PM)
Hello noobs.

How did Shion get banned so quickly? That was his only post....

He must have been someone who was banned before and made a new account.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.