Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New members introduce yourselves
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
gimpface
hey pimp will you help me i cant get a good avatar i can only get one from the base gallery sad.gif
Eltomzo
I'm not you.

Word up.

Bye-e.
VortekZ
hey im VorteX and im new to the site so...
gtA5fan
Hi. I'm Joey, 19, and I have a forum.

http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=ogf
Achilles
Well I'm not entirely new here. THis is just a new account for me. I used to be "look_out_bees" but I didn't like that name. Kinda sucked, so I made this one.
ChrisFlow
yo im chrisflow, i like music, chat with me if you do to

90's music;
pearl jam
nirvana
bone thugz

so on...
.Dan
I'm Dan and I am a member at various well-known sites. Welcome me. smile.gif
Cartmanny
No
I am cartmanny member and moderater of well known sites and i have a giant wang
FuddMan
QUOTE (.Dan @ Nov 28 2004, 08:30 PM)
I'm Dan and I am a member at various well-known sites. Welcome me. smile.gif

Youre off of the IFSZ
Grove St. 4 Life
Sorry I haven't posted here right when I joined... Anyways... I've had GTA: San Andreas since November 1st. This forum rocks. And especially the main site. :thumbsup:
Pitbull
QUOTE (Grove St. 4 Life @ Nov 28 2004, 10:32 PM)
Sorry I haven't posted here right when I joined... Anyways... I've had GTA: San Andreas since November 1st. This forum rocks. And especially the main site. :thumbsup:

dude i like you already, you original. wit all the green. Likin it thumbup.gif
Dead End
This forum rocks. And especially the main site. :thumbsup: [/QUOTE]
I agree roll2.gif
OG_Plat
og plat foo's
PapaBearDX
hello new members i cant wait to see you meaningfull posts
sprunk
I'm sprunk from the UK and I've had the game since it's release and I've been playing it almost every day since...
rix
hi guys!!!! thumbup.gif my name's rix, long time visiter, first time poster

i love gta,girls and motocross scooter.gif
marblemadness
i┤m marblemadness.
i started roaming around roll2.gif in los santos last week.
san andreas rocks (like all the other gta-games before)

it┤s a great site an a good forum.
thx 4 your work guys!

greetinx, mm.

clap.gif
RamonÖ
Hey yo. I just registered, thought I'd take some time in here to introduce myself.

My real name is Billy. I am 18 years old, and I am from England. I've had San Andreas since it's day of release in the UK (October 28th? something like that) and I think it is the best game I have ever played. I play it on average about 3-4 hours every day, and since I got it there have been plenty of days where I have had to go to work after only having like 2 hours sleep because I have sat up all night playing the game.

So far I have only just reached the Desert Missions where you have to do the pilot school. There is so much to do on this game I don't think I will ever get tired of playing it.

Anyway, I found this forum while searching for info on the rapper that does the voice over for CJ in the game and I took a look around & decided that this is a very good forum, and I signed up so that I could discuss the game and share my opinions with people who like it as much as me, and maybe get some help with my own game, and help other people with theirs.

I think that covers everything for an introduction. So I guess I'll see you all round, like in the other topics or something. wink.gif
redpantsped
I cruise through gta forums while at work because I am addicted to SA. I bought it two weeks ago and I am at about 60 hours and 80% complete. I mistakenly erased my first file which was at 30 hours too mad.gif

Im GANGSTA
MrChips
hey ste here, MrChips my name eating chips is my game.. not crisps.. but chips any yankies or canooks here respect the english language and use it properly crisps are crisps and chips are deep fried potato slices.. get it? gooood.
Had SA since the day it was released in england.. pree booked at woolies.. (woolworths...) pre ordered for a pound.. heh sound as a pound. member of many old skool gaming sites, for blizzard games, Creepcolony forums for Starcraft.. old skool for sure.. Gamerz lounge (all blizard games) and currently residing here as it seems peritty active.. had some peritty good sites of my own AcidicGaming, (CS resourse site) Diablo Gamerz (diablo website duhh) and Hawks Homepage (old skool diablo I site) but all gone now as i have no time to maintain a site.. professional welder, fulltime bum.. big drinker.. single (any girls here hit me up) msn panicacid@hotmail.com email panicacid@gmail.com AIM PanicAcid.. feel free..
http://www.buddypic.com/profile.php?username=panicacid
my buddypic profile if anyone wants to know what i look like those pics are abit old.. car isnt mine and the tatto is a photoshop manipulation of a tatto design of mine onto my arm.. im getting that tatto maybe bigger done this xmas :-D mom said she would pay for it aslong as she can come watch me scream.. psh thanks mom.. leet CS player.. hate steam.. probably boring you all now so pleh.. hi?
gta mad180
yo im gta mad180 im a male and i love gta to bits
fire_alleycat
[FONT=Optima][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]

hey i just want to know something about gta san andreas, could some one answer me a possibly simple question? please, im borrowing this game and have to give it back soon, so i want to get as far as i can, which probably wont be very far.... some one please reply soon.
ingo4
Hey guys, Just joined here but I've been a member of Thegfcc for a while.

Look foward to being here. biggrin.gif
blahblah
I dont beleive i had a chance to introduce myself when i signed up...

Im Blahblah, and I flame you for being an asshole, and making fucked up topics..

Im also FOR GTA: Iraq for the PS3 AND im a proud owner of a dick
Smooth101
Hi blahblah. A late welcome to the site. And greetings to all the new members.
deanf321
Evening all.
Dean, London.

Like: GTA-SA.
dislike: people who post "Hey, let me tell you about the horse race trick" or " how do I do zero missions" before realising there are already 200trillion posts. fools.....

anyway... evening all.
reform
QUOTE (d-ice @ Nov 28 2004, 11:10 PM)
QUOTE (Grove St. 4 Life @ Nov 28 2004, 10:32 PM)
Sorry I haven't posted here right when I joined... Anyways... I've had GTA: San Andreas since November 1st.  This forum rocks. And especially the main site. :thumbsup:

dude i like you already, you original. wit all the green. Likin it thumbup.gif

I'm all purple!

and welcome to all new people.
The Immortal Republican
Um...I can be an extreme asshole/dickhead when I want. And that is usually often.

That is my post. I'm done.
Fragment
Hi i'm not exactly new i was here ages ago. I went by the name of Ben_1988_uk and i had 500 posts.
2 Bit Chris
Err, hi, I just decided to join because I was bored, but on the weebls-stuff forums I'm generally a good poster so hopefully I'll do that here too:)
CmAn_16
Well hey im CmAn_16, looks like you know me now i come on the site while im at school, becuase i dont have the internet at my house yeah thats right i said hell if i get caught i'll be kicked of o the internet PEACEOUT thumbup.gif cool.gif
Nic Nix
Hey, I'm Nicola and some of you might know me from Psycopsy.com and GFCC =) er... I'm Psy's sister and I joined because his old message boards got boring so I thought these might be more exciting.
scarface1616
QUOTE (Nic Nix @ Dec 13 2004, 11:52 AM)
Hey, I'm Nicola and some of you might know me from Psycopsy.com and GFCC =) er... I'm Psy's sister and I joined because his old message boards got boring so I thought these might be more exciting.

Ya it's to bad Psycopsy is pretty much dead sad.gif but nice to see ya here.
psych°
hi everybody new and ppl who have change there names and anyone who doesn't fit into either of the catagories
Fran
QUOTE (Nic Nix @ Dec 13 2004, 06:52 PM)

cool psy's sister are you as cool as him
Sheezy
hello i'm nt new but hey i'll post where ever i can
Nic Nix
QUOTE (franny @ Dec 14 2004, 06:30 PM)
QUOTE (Nic Nix @ Dec 13 2004, 06:52 PM)

cool psy's sister are you as cool as him

I'm way cooler cool.gif
Impala72
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=orange]so does anyone here like to play gta san andreas
HypnoToad
I'm not really a new member I just didn't know this forum exsisted. I'm HypnoToad (from futurama). Films novels Video Games and TV all of these I love. I'm a bartender/ film maker. See you all around
plat
newbie here. hi.
cropper
QUOTE (ImaPhatPimp @ Sep 9 2004, 02:31 AM)
Well, pretty simple.

I'm ImaPhatPimp, umm... I run alot of stuff you don't see going on >_>.

smile.gif just after some info[QUOTE]
  • how do u buy decent jewlery
ThE_WiLkStA
cool.gif Hey I'm ThE_WiLkStA, or Wilky for short.
I enjoy gaming, getting drunk and hanging around with my friends, but i enjoy playing Grand Theft Auto games too...

Be Cool With Me And I'll Be Cool With You.
GeordieDude
hi am geordiedude......am a dude thats a geordie and i live round the corner from psy (and nic) and also like gta
GS2V4
Yo! Im GS2V4 and I know tons of things about the GTA series except the top-down ones.So,ask questions if you want.I'll know them!...And great work on the site!The best forum site I have seen!
scumkilla91
hi i'm scumkilla and i joined today. i'm also a member of GAMEFAQ's.
Sage
Hey, I'm Sage.
Roman
Im Bump, Blahblah's relative. He'll be gone on Christmas vacation for a couple of weeks so ill be taking over till he kicks me off the computer again.

I too have beat San Andreas 100%, and is willing to help fellow members with problems with their game. smile.gif

Hello!
carl2005
Hello, My name is carl2005, join my forum?
Bawk2
I'm Bawk2 and I LOVE CHICKENS. Jumpy.gif
leatherwulf
Hello all
I am leatherwulf. I have a lovely wife a dashing 15 mo old son and happen to be the biggest loonie in the nutter house.
mellow.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.